Forum › Posts by Matchariyu

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

Well hook line and sinker for me. This is quite interesting, I just want to see Miss Perfect fall head over heel and get desperate for love from our girl. She'll realize then she ain't perfect.

Tbh I think she did already
This entire thing feels like a desperate attempt to get our mc to catch on to miss perfects feelings / develop feelings for them.
Kinda like A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days

last edited at Feb 24, 2024 1:17PM

Matchariyu
Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022
Xunyuyuyu-1737816387610140941-img4

If you check the source this is actually from this artist's r1999 characters with FF14 races drawings
so same universe essentially

Matchariyu
Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022
Maxidango-1731444538311352571-img1

^ also a fork in the road is a term meaning a split path. Like the tongue. a fork just means a split. it just so happens its also the name of a utensil(which also include those forks for lobsters, which are 2 pronged.)

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

god, both sides are SO convinced Rose is the other side's very best and to a degree she is one side's very best, but that side really should be making a comedically timed phonecall right now to call in their top assassin so she can take out this mystery super agent.

She answers the call in front of the cameras and they somehow still don't notice
"Hey Agent ■■■■ we got a Job for you near this protest thing"
"Oh I think I'm actually right there"
"OK great go attack this woman and priest dude standing by themselves"
"...me?"

Matchariyu
Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022
Kiegenshin-1620367205241335808-img1

Ah yes Kaeya and mika in the corner

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

Ok but like
I'm 90% sure that camera girl must've stalked them. Which I'm pretty sure is a crime. The justice person convicting someone as a criminal using evidence which they acquired via criminal means.

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

oh boy you are going to cause SO much trauma for these people by being a squishy hooman.
i wonder how the heroine will react now that shes harmed a harmless bean.

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

I'm expecting Minato's proposal to be a singular date rather than going steady, but we'll see where that leads.

Or she's just acting out a scene from their script. You know, to demonstrate. Acting.

I think she's serious, but she's placed it in a way that Mei either thinks she's acting, or if it's not taken seriously she can just claim it's acting.

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

omg!!! thank you sooo much for the update!!! that last comment about sean made me smile.
"sean are you ok" at the end fuckin broke me lmao

Matchariyu
Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

Jesus Christ get those two girls some councilors!

actually they ARE in counseling lmao
The scene after the 1st girl's drugging shows that she's in a counseling room now. And then they meet the new student, presumably showing that both are in the counseling room

Matchariyu
Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022
Salorbt-1572988104843362305-img1

^^^i dont know too much on the issue, but uchi IS a feminine pronoun, despite it not being "gendered". People can use guys and dudes to refer to both genders but people will still associate it with males.
atleast thats what ive picked up from accidentally witnessing like 100 splatoon arguments on twitter lmao

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

If she sick? That is the only explanation

She either has a terminal illness and she's attempting to hold out till end of summer or she's suicidal and she's attempting to end it as summer ends.

last edited at Sep 27, 2022 6:44PM

Matchariyu
Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022
101012552_p0

^^i mean there IS one with only zhongli saying "I will have order" iirc

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

Good character development on Evie went from trying to get Elsa to finding love from one of the main male characters in the original story to being perfectly fine with killing a kid if it means to keep Elsa safe.

and knows said kid was meant to be one of the love interests for elsa but is willing to anyways.

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

haha oh boy lets uh
lets take that copium and hope
even though the entire series is centered around spider lillies/lycoris radiata.
(i mean i feel like they arent gonna make it too sad considering last episode but i shant divulge further)

Matchariyu
Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022
Lyco_reco-1565580783368425472-img1

Iirc this was captioned "hidden photo mizuki" or smthn along those lines
Also every time I try to add a camera it deletes everything behind "photo"

last edited at Sep 5, 2022 10:06PM

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

Ooooh, now this is an interesting twist... I wonder if this is a Little Red Riding Hood situation where the demon killed/kidnapped the real Dahlia and is impersonating her, or if this is a situation where Dahlia has been a demon all along, in hiding among humans to live peacefully? Hoping it's the latter, honestly, but I'm intrigued no matter how they opt to handle this.

Option 3, dahlia met a demon in the forest and took care of em, and as like a last wish or smthn when dahlia died in some mysterious thingy the demon takes her place
It'd be best for dahlia to just be a demon the entire time tho

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

Ooooh, now this is an interesting twist... I wonder if this is a Little Red Riding Hood situation where the demon killed/kidnapped the real Dahlia and is impersonating her, or if this is a situation where Dahlia has been a demon all along, in hiding among humans to live peacefully? Hoping it's the latter, honestly, but I'm intrigued no matter how they opt to handle this.

Option 3, dahlia met a demon in the forest and took care of em, and as like a last wish or smthn when dahlia died in some mysterious thingy the demon takes her place
It'd be best for dahlia to just be a demon the entire time tho

Matchariyu
Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022
Curryuku-1565333458057973763-img1

the prince just behind the dude...

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

wait, its already out in the manga raws??! huh??? where????

Yep Comic walker has the chapter in question up in the raws. And my respect and condolences go out to whoever is gonna be the letterer/typesetter for that

like holy god DAMN that is. that is not going to be any fun for them. that was so jam packed.

Matchariyu
Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

I found a channel with a vocaloid song about this Manga? song is literally called quintet x question
Also there's a speed paint of them
https://youtube.com/channel/UCAF97iCIQAmUzx7h9ZA3GmA

last edited at Sep 1, 2022 6:48PM

Matchariyu
Make a Mark discussion 20 Aug 10:53
Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

It sure is a 2 shot
Was fun. Heathy? No. But a well told story?yeah.

Matchariyu
Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022
Awoo

^well first of all you forgot to remove the repeats(~1/2 of your responses should be a repeat ie kagerou*raiko is the same as raiko*kagerou) so its actually (150!/(2!(148!)))+150 aka 150 factorial over 2 factorial*148 factorial and then add 150 to account for selfcest. so the actual answer is 11325, or 4.415%. (off by half of 22,500 by 75)
not much better technically, but still. pedantics are fun.
(i just used the formula of n!/[r!(n-r)!] https://www.reddit.com/r/learnmath/comments/80y3f4/combinations_without_repetition_dice_rolling/ where the comment notes that you need to account for doubles, so i just added the total amount at the end to account for it for a formula of {n!/[r!(n-r)!]}+n)hopefully the maths right

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

Okay now we need a longer one that actually shows how they ended up in the bed at the end >>

I assume they climbed in. :3

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Plot twist: they actually just got shot onto a bed by a human cannon followed by a blanket being released onto them

Matchariyu
Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022
Sakuragi_ren-1548974511483420673-img1

^the spider lily is also called the Lycoris radiata
which you may note. is also the name of the like super computer thing that DA uses, Radiata.
like with the spider lily images, the series being called Lycoris Recoil, the girls being called Lycoris, and the AI being Radiata, this entire series is just. LITTERED with the spider lilies.
and the lycoris' also just yknow. act as assasins. which sorta also just acts on the death themes