Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

I was expecting something lewder, but maybe its lewd already.
either way, hype for next chapter

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

What if I prevented you from peeing for 30 minutes (and we were both girls)

Definitely kinda funky, but I think the people implying this will end in a sharp tone shift into fetishitic pee-drinking are making a very bold read.

Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! comment section, by Dynasty Users
Tags:
wishful thinking what the fuck am I reading?

last edited at Jan 14, 2022 9:21PM

joined Jan 11, 2014

Making out with Elsa is a great way of stopping her from using the restroom for 30 minutes

joined May 9, 2021

Making out with Elsa is a great way of stopping her from using the restroom for 30 minutes

• take her to an empty bathroom where you can be alone
  • pin her to the wall with a kabedon
  • "you were talking a big game about being my destined soulmate just earlier ms dorothy. are you really ready for everything that entails"
  • make out with her
  • it starts getting really hot and heated
  • slip your hand down her skirt and start teasing her
  • finger her
  • she squirts
  • task failed
  • oh no
Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

what is the point of the villainess system if the timeline right now is technically post-game. The villain got exiled already. I probably should just stop thinking too hard with this.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Definitely kinda funky, but I think the people implying this will end in a sharp tone shift into fetishitic pee-drinking are making a very bold read.

Tags:

I think you'll find that most of these suggestions were playful attempts at humour.
To quote an old English saying.
Taking the piss.

Atlantaicon
joined Jun 8, 2017

what is the point of the villainess system if the timeline right now is technically post-game. The villain got exiled already. I probably should just stop thinking too hard with this.

If you read the translator's notes, apparently, the game is set up so that you can get multiple "endings" in one run...I think of it like beating the main boss in a rpg, only to come back to that save for the dlc.

Plus (this is just speculation on my part), it might not care about whether or not the game is happening as its supposed to-the system might exist independently of any game mechanics.

last edited at Jan 14, 2022 11:13PM

joined Aug 13, 2021

The system is actually so good wtf

Kimika3
joined Jan 1, 2019

If you read the translator's notes, apparently, the game is set up so that you can get multiple "endings" in one run...I think of it like beating the main boss in a rpg, only to come back to that save for the dlc.

I think of it more like a game of The Sims so far... with the SimCity disaster mode kicking in if you don't bring out your inner sadist.

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

I did a reread of the available chapters, and I noticed something interesting. Outside of the first chapter, Yvonne only ever refers to Elsa by her last name, Dorothy. She calls her Elsa in her thoughts, but when addressing her by name it’s always Dorothy. It makes sense in the recent flashback as they had only met recently, but she keeps it up even after her exile.

On the other hand, Elsa has only ever referred to Yvonne formally 1&1/2 times, also in the first chapter. Even in the recent flashback she calls her “Miss Yvonne,” which is surprisingly informal given their respective statuses.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So is she still in denial after that confession? That would be neutron star levels of dense.

That's exactly what I've thought: if she keeps denying the Yvonne route, she's gonna gravitationally collapse into a stellar-mass black hole very soon...

EDIT: Also: Yvonne used "But we are both girls!". It had no effect!

last edited at Jan 15, 2022 4:38AM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

So is she still in denial after that confession? That would be neutron star levels of dense.

That's exactly what I've thought: if she keeps denying the Yvonne route, she's gonna gravitationally collapse into a stellar-mass black hole very soon...

EDIT: Also: Yvonne used "But we are both girls!". It had no effect!

I think it's not so much Yvonne being dense but rather a) her insistence on following the games intended routes as much as possible and b) her conviction that she's not good for her to be around bc she only brings her misfortune.

so she tries her damnedest to give her a "proper" happy end she deserves which in her mind has to involve the male love interests bc as the villain of the story she can't provide that herself

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Tags:

I think you'll find that most of these suggestions were playful attempts at humour.
To quote an old English saying.
Taking the piss.

parody watersports not lizard
(the lizard has been drained successfully)

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh god thats a bad task and whatever god created this system is a massive pervert.

joined Aug 29, 2019

• take her to an empty bathroom where you can be alone
  • pin her to the wall with a kabedon
  • "you were talking a big game about being my destined soulmate just earlier ms dorothy. are you really ready for everything that entails"
  • make out with her
  • it starts getting really hot and heated
  • slip your hand down her skirt and start teasing her
  • finger her
  • she squirts
  • task failed
  • oh no

I like the way you think.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

oh no, watersports tag incoming???? /j

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

oh no, watersports tag incoming???? /j

I made this comment before reading the thread, do we all just share the same braincell???

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Also the Villainess System is getting kinky, interfering with bodily functions and all.

I can understand why Yvonne is worried: the Villainess System has gone completely out of whack.

In the game, there were no such kinky bullying events—and the bullying actually served a purpose: to make Prince Michel dislike Yvonne and sympathize with Elsa.

Now Michel is out of the picture so the bullying has no purpose whatsoever... and the system is trying to make Yvonne do things that belong in an adult erogē, not a wholesome ren'ai game!

last edited at Jan 17, 2022 1:36AM

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Imagine being outside while this is going on lol, a world of misunderstanding right there

joined Nov 25, 2020

watersports tag incoming

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"There's no other way" "Why don't you sit on me?"

YES YES YES YES YES YES

Image_push%20(3)
joined Nov 2, 2019

Kabedon huh? And this proposal... the next chapter will be fun.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

thanks for the translator notes at the end without it I would've never known that Yvonne nearly awakened her inner sadist when she saw Elsa in tears, this system really is getting kinky haha

last edited at Jan 18, 2022 3:59PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Uhhh I feel like sitting would make it worse loool

Pls awaken more sadistic tendencies soon

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

BDSM tag when?

To reply you must either login or sign up.