Forum › Posts by ec

Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017

Ahhhh Tarumi.... I've really come to like her a lot, perhaps more than the two main characters... it's just so tragic and I can really sympathize with her

Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017

Incidentally, after seeing the scanlation for Chapter 46(last chapter of Volume 9), I have a question. When the chapter shows a slip of paper that Goeido gives to Kanoko with her contact information, the official localization has "Yoko Gouto" written there while the scanlation has "Youko Goeido." Is the former supposed to be Goeido's real name, with Goeido being her assumed last name in the salon?

You're right - Gotou is her real surname, while Goeidou is her salon name. Thanks for catching that mistake in the scanlation. The pages have now been reuploaded on Mangadex.

Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017

Mei looks like Chuu

Wait, Chuu from LOONA? Huh, now that you say it I kind of see it. But not the personality though.

Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017

Is the twist gonna be that she always knew they were the same person? I hope not, because that's lazy AF!

nah that's not gonna be it since she calls record store mitsuki "onii-san"

Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017

Taru!! taruuuuuuu!! ahem Hello yes, this is your local Tarumi enthusiast.

Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017

I thought the author dropped this but no, it's back - serialized even!!! wooooo

Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017

"Although I think it's a bit early for us to be doing that..." the way her response is this instead of denying the possibility of doing it... she definitely subconsciously knows she wants it

I'm pretty sure both the speech bubbles in that panel are Elsa.

ohhhh that makes a lot more sense lol. this speech bubble tail really messed with me

last edited at Feb 24, 2022 8:18PM

Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017

"Although I think it's a bit early for us to be doing that..." the way her response is this instead of denying the possibility of doing it... she definitely subconsciously knows she wants it

Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017

I'm more convinced every chapter that this artist watched Yuri danshi crash and burn and decided to correct it and do it right.

I vaguely recall reading the 4 available chapters of yuri danshi a while back, but what happened to it?

Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017

When I read the raws I was confused about the "flower picking", so thank you for the clarification at the end.

Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017

Knowing Hinako and Miko won’t get together in the end breaks my gay little heart.

oof same

Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017

I initially noped out of here after 7 chapters, but then I saw there was a new chapter update yesterday, and now I'm fully caught up and completely hooked. I thought the pattern from the first few chapters was just going to continue so I was pleasantly surprised when that was not what happened at all. Glad I gave this one a second chance. Excited but scared about what happens next...

Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017

Need season 2 already!

Soon, oh so very soon.

Well, now we need season 3!

ec
Image Comments 06 Oct 10:22
Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017
Artistunknowncausebooru

Now this one's hot ;)

ec
Image Comments 02 Oct 07:44
Eulamber%20croppedd
joined Oct 2, 2017
Djbqaqpumaiv8wq-orig

@Lalala Ñañaña For the most part it's subtext, but I feel like the last episode confirms this ship.