Forum › Posts by darkveracity

joined May 9, 2021

That whole bit about "exploiting a bug" makes zero sense to me. Like, I get that this is the witch dropping a hint to Yvonne that she knows they're in a game, but other than I just don't get what does this explain about the potion.

Last time they talked the witch told Evie that 'the thing that's been bothering her' wouldn't show up for a little while so I think what she's implying is that Evie turning into a demon counts as sufficiently villainous to earn a break from the system giving her orders

darkveracity
joined May 9, 2021

The page order is all screwed up in this chapter. It goes 1 -> 10 -> ... -> 18 -> 2 -> ... when it should be 1 -> 2 -> ...
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/liar_satsuki_can_see_death_ch52

darkveracity
joined May 9, 2021

blindfold is a fairly common fetish so I'm surprised we don't have a tag for it. I think we should add one

Do we have any works that would require it? If not, then that's the reason we don't have the tag yet.

There are a fairly large number of oneshot doujins and individual chapters of a longer series that feature it but I don't think there are any serialized works where you could apply it to the story as a whole

darkveracity
joined May 9, 2021

blindfold is a fairly common fetish so I'm surprised we don't have a tag for it. I think we should add one

joined May 9, 2021

Making out with Elsa is a great way of stopping her from using the restroom for 30 minutes

• take her to an empty bathroom where you can be alone
  • pin her to the wall with a kabedon
  • "you were talking a big game about being my destined soulmate just earlier ms dorothy. are you really ready for everything that entails"
  • make out with her
  • it starts getting really hot and heated
  • slip your hand down her skirt and start teasing her
  • finger her
  • she squirts
  • task failed
  • oh no
joined May 9, 2021

I'd like to remind everyone of Elsa's expression that last time they were in a bathroom together real quick
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch05#4

darkveracity
joined May 9, 2021

All of the tankobons so far have been 5 chapters but the author has been very careful to make sure that they all end at a natural stopping point where an arc is complete. I wonder if that means volume 6 will be 6 chapters to finish Sulfur's arc or if it will be 5 like the rest and split her La Verita fight across two volumes

darkveracity
joined May 9, 2021

Why did they suddenly transform tho? And who is hanabi?

They were transformed all along. Vena gave them a disguise device they can use while transformed to change their outfit and cloak their magical signature but it was "unstable" which made it suddenly run out when the concert ended (though Sister's presence here makes me think Vena set the whole thing up from the TV invitation to the disguise turning off at the perfect moment)

Hanabi is just some random twitter user. The point of the ending is that despite being revealed as a villain at the end there are still a lot of people out there who liked Loco's concert. That's why "it reached the people it needed to reach"

darkveracity
joined May 9, 2021

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/looking_up_to_magical_girls_ch32#12
Does Azul's face mean Utena still has her panties? I had just assumed new ones would appear the next time she transformed...

Oh my god I didn't even think of that. That's 100% what's happening there isn't it

darkveracity
joined May 9, 2021

Enormeeta supporting each other's dreams warms my heart

Right? I love how they're all just friends now. This is the first time any of them have had a real group of friends they can joke around with and lean on for support and it's so so good for them. Utena and Korisu were both totally alone before becoming magical girls and Nemo and Matama don't seem to have ever had anyone but each other (their previous magical girl group paired them with two adult women who treated them as disposable minions). Kiwi's history is a little less clear but given how desperate she is for attention and how aggressively she attached herself to Utena the moment she was shown the slightest bit of affection I'm guessing she was alone too.

darkveracity
joined May 9, 2021

God, this chapter was just. incredibly romantic. Every time I think I have a handle on this manga's ability to blend romance and eroticisim it comes back with something so good it blows my expectations out of the water. Matama gets so desperate to perform that she almost strips on stage and then Nemo stops her, tells her that her exhibitionism should be something just for the two of them, and slips under her clothes as a shadow so that she can make her feel completely loved and supported through the finale of the song by touching her where no one can see. The shots of Nemo embracing Matama naked and then wrapping around her gently as tendrils of shadow are all just so sweet and intimate. It's another really good example of the author making full use of the magical girl setting to create moments of intimacy that wouldn't be possible without magic

darkveracity
joined May 9, 2021

I wonder if the teacher's disappearance was mentioned before by Ai san, I think she did briefly as an anecdote but I might be wrong.

Found it!

Imagine if Ai-san had found the strength to give the teacher that sort of overwhelming praise when she first began to falter. They very easily could have started going out instead

joined May 9, 2021

This extra was really cute! I don't think it totally sunk in for me before but seeing them side by side it's clear that Aya and Marika are really a lot older and more mature than Renako and her messy harem of love interests. Part of it is the difference between a story about a developing relationship and a harem comedy but there's also a big difference in their overall level of experience, ability to handle social situations, etc. Aya and Marika just seem to have a much better handle on life than Renako and her friends do. It's nice getting to see them as supportive senpais giving advice to a younger couple for a bit

darkveracity
joined May 9, 2021

While we're talking about tags, I think we really need a Villainess tag. It's getting to be a fairly popular yuri trend and there have been an increasingly large number of stories that would qualify for it lately.

darkveracity