Forum › Majime Girl to Seishun Lingerie discussion

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Seems these are a bit out of order

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

Gotta add a zero to the beginning of the single digit pages to make it ordered correctly :)

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Finally someone picked it up. (There's up to ch11 in Spanish on MDex, but even that is also not updated since last Christmas.)

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

I never knew these nuances about bras and boobs and I’m a girl, wow. I feel like this’ll be educational to all girls who lack real knowledge about their boobs and bras

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Bras look so complicated tbh

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Reminds me of the talk in r/abrathatfits , holy land

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I feel like this’ll be educational to all girls who lack real knowledge about their boobs and bras

Probably insofar as "maybe I should look into this", but I'd be wary taking whatever edification this manga does as gospel ... ^^;

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute start at the very least.

joined May 1, 2015

I am a guy, but I was always curious about this.
Not curious enough to google the answer but it was something that I had in mind when I saw the sizes and numbers.

Owo
joined Jun 17, 2018

I never knew these nuances about bras and boobs and I’m a girl, wow. I feel like this’ll be educational to all girls who lack real knowledge about their boobs and bras

Same here, I've only wore one type this whole time and that's sports bras xD guess I should start educating myself with this manga now

joined Aug 17, 2021

Kinda reminds me of “how heavy are the dumbbells you lift” cause of the educational comedy style

Tho it is weird that it japanese sizes so we’ll have to translate in our heads, as far as I know there’s no such thing as G in American sizes it just goes to double D but IMO it’d be cooler if it just went down the alphabet and you could be like “me? I’m Z cup!!” Tho that’d prolly hurt ur back

joined Sep 11, 2019

I am a guy, but I was always curious about this.
Not curious enough to google the answer but it was something that I had in mind when I saw the sizes and numbers.

Same brother

Official%20profile%20pic
joined Jan 19, 2019

Kinda reminds me of “how heavy are the dumbbells you lift” cause of the educational comedy style

Tho it is weird that it japanese sizes so we’ll have to translate in our heads, as far as I know there’s no such thing as G in American sizes it just goes to double D but IMO it’d be cooler if it just went down the alphabet and you could be like “me? I’m Z cup!!” Tho that’d prolly hurt ur back

Really? I heard American sizes go waaay beyond DD. Wikipedia seems to suggest they go all the way up to R.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bra_size

Oh, and apparently Z cups do exist. The person with the world's biggest natural boobs is 102 ZZZ.

https://edition.cnn.com/videos/bestoftv/2012/07/18/drew-woman-largest-natural-breasts.hln

last edited at Sep 30, 2021 11:56AM

joined Feb 9, 2021

Finally someone picked it up. (There's up to ch11 in Spanish on MDex, but even that is also not updated since last Christmas.)

It is actually up to ch12 in spanish on novelcool, it's was updated on March so maybe there is still hope.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

It is actually up to ch12 in spanish on novelcool, it's was updated on March so maybe there is still hope.

Sí, Rainy Devil Scans tradujo hasta el capítulo 12. En TuManga se pueden leer todos.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I always like seeing new Tachi content. Sakura Trick will always have a prominent place in my list of favourite manga. Is the seishun because they are HS girls, or because she's an A-cup?

last edited at Oct 1, 2021 8:14PM

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

I found the credits page to be strangely endearing,
Reminded me of 2010s, kinda been getting nostalgic about that era

joined Aug 21, 2017

IIRC bra sizes are very unstandardized. The Wikipedia page has more information specific to each country as well as discussion on the effects of breast size variation that occur throughout a day/menstrual cycle/etc.

joined May 16, 2021

They’re talking about bra sizes but my eyes and mind are looking at Gerry’s boobs. (@w@) It’s not strange, right? I’m a girl,too.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I thought for sure I'd never fall into any weirdo rabbit holes reading manga about lingerie and stuff. What a naive idea! I just love Tachi so much. Ugh.

joined Dec 30, 2020

I feel like this’ll be educational to all girls who lack real knowledge about their boobs and bras

Probably insofar as "maybe I should look into this", but I'd be wary taking whatever edification this manga does as gospel ... ^^;

.honestly at this point the comments are more research provoking than how to measure/fit.

IIRC bra sizes are very unstandardized. The Wikipedia page has more information specific to each country as well as discussion on the effects of breast size variation that occur throughout a day/menstrual cycle/etc.

i mean i noticed but i didnt really think about it xD

joined Feb 1, 2021

I feel like this manga is divulging secrets that man was not meant to know.

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

This is the weirdest idea for a cgcdt manga ever. That shit's way too expensive for high schoolers (;)

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

A couple of thoughts:
- The mother should know you need to get measured for a bra, you can't just try random stuff. That's poor mothering.
- People make such a big deal of "cup size". I guess it's meaningful if you're like a 10F or something (I dunno JP sizing, so that's AU), but if you're like 20F, that's actually pretty small compared to your waist, so not actually "big".
- I appreciate the explanation. Even I didn't actually know how cup size was calculated.
- I feel like the mangaka really, really wanted to draw lots of bras, which is cool for a story to come from it, haha.

Oh, I forgot one.
High schoolers can't possibly afford to collect bras unless they are from a rich family. Those things cost the same as fancy jeans. Big ouch $$-wise. I hate bugetting for new bras.

Regarding chapter 2:
Yeeeeeah, if she's that far outside of the norm (large size-wise. The smaller they'd stock some), she wouldn't be finding her size in a store. Not even one of them. Unless JP stores are kinder than AU stores and stock uncommon sizes.

last edited at Oct 15, 2021 3:44AM

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Im surprised its been two chapters of our MC being an A cup and no one has made a flat joke yet

Breaking new ground right here

To reply you must either login or sign up.