Forum › Majime Girl to Seishun Lingerie discussion

joined Apr 8, 2021

I didn't realise their names were a pun until I read the raws and it was spelled out in Japanese. Ran, Gerry, rangerry/lingerie (ランジェリー)...
Fated to be lingerie pals, how exquisitely gay.

joined Aug 13, 2021

yoo its back

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cultivates love, eh?

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

you gotta say no homo before going to the underwear store with the bros

everybody knows that

last edited at Jan 7, 2022 9:36AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Busted ! (and yeah, pun totally intended)

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Good to see a big busted girl in a manga put on a sports bra to run.

The rest was entirely too much changing for me though. Lol.

Also, I wish I had the money to buy bras in all colours for moods. Can only have a few, so it's beige, white, black.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

How the heck does this whole series not have a Subtext tag?

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

oh shit, learning about boobies! will be using this information for my own boob related purposes.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

so, they met and got wet, uh...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, it's certainly yuri now.

And fuck smartphones.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

What, you mean every manga drawing of a girl in pants ever has her wearing the wrong size?
Who woulda thought...

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Purely platonic leering at your friend while she strips to her underwear because you can't stand being apart from her. Not gay. Absolutely not.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

^Platonic leering. Now that's hilarious! "I'm just casually shaking your hand with my eyes...."

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

What, you mean every manga drawing of a girl in pants ever has her wearing the wrong size?
Who woulda thought...

To be fair, there are a lot of styles and fits. The fit she was wearing and the art was showcasing looked to be the classic brief style.

We’ve crossed over into Yuri at this point, Gerry and Ran are now in the pining stage.

Sooo….when are we gonna get tofu-san into the lingerie store? Or is Ganmo just gonna use her smartphone to do virtual sizing and order for her that way?

last edited at Feb 3, 2022 1:57PM

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

We’ve crossed over into Yuri at this point, Gerry and Ran are now in the pinning stage.

Do you mean "pining" or is this some bra thing I'm unaware of?

last edited at Feb 3, 2022 1:56PM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

We’ve crossed over into Yuri at this point, Gerry and Ran are now in the pinning stage.

Do you mean "pining" or is this some bra thing I'm unaware of?

Yeah, autocorrect can be a pain sometimes. I’ll fix it.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

I keep reading Gerry as Gary…

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So the author have moved on but the telling twins apart story is still left hanging

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oooh new chapter! This time with history!

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

History lessons are what finally pushed this past the Subtext barrier. What a weighty history.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Do we have a sort of love triangle here? Ran and Gerry are getting closer and Shirataki seems to have a thing for Ran as well. Curious to see how this will go (if it even goes anywhere)

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

this manga is so cute, it reminds me of Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!
i love how it talks about the importance of underwear and accepting your own body

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Underwear is serious business...

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Gonna have to disagree with you on that one little sister. Lingerie all the way!!

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

If she's unqualified to wear underwear, then I guess she has no choice but to go pantsuless from now on.

To reply you must either login or sign up.