Forum › Posts by kingkhalil001

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Wish the LN's for this were translated because I want to see what direction their relationship goes in the future

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

This is one of rhe one-shots that always intrigued me. I wish it could be longer or multi-parted so we can see it more fleshed out and understand which direction characters are going.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I want to go to Girl Land

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Itou Hachi & Kasuga Sunao probably best friends

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Can't wait for after all this development and build up for Nanao for her to forgotten about when Mai shows up

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

At the same time, the fact Eri thinks Fuyuki would try to distance herself from them if she knew they're dating is kinda suspicious. It makes me think Eri actually knows of Fuyuki's feelings for her. But she wants to have her pie and eat it too. She wants to date the guy but keep Fuyuki at her side as well. In simple terms, I think she's really selfish. But like I said before, I don't have a lot of evidence for this yet. It's just the impression I got.

My initial thought went to the fact that she doesn’t want to lose Fuyuki as a friend rather than necessarily knowing about her feelings. They have been a close trio since childhood and she could see that them dating would push her away.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Tachibana messed around and caught feelings

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Demon saving her subject wife at last second
Like the Faye powered up look

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Tae expands her loli harem. I'm starting to really like Yuki which is kinda upsetting knowing that she is basically doomed for failure at this point in the story in her quest to court Tae.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

If this does play out as a love triangle this would be one of the few instances where I don't mind it Having Natalie at the center of the 2 far opposing sides makes it more interesting than your traditional one

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

It was OK :|

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Just saw this series and randomly decided to read chapters 18-24. For as much different things are going on its actually pretty damn entertaining.

kingkhalil001
Angel Ranch discussion 31 Oct 14:07
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I had to put my phone down, take a step back, and think about what the fuck I just read...

I think I'm going to like this one

kingkhalil001
Yurikon discussion 27 Sep 19:05
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

The whiplash I got from the end

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

That sink can't support both their weights

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

He just like me fr fr

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

When was sensei introduced? I don't remember her like at all

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I'm not trying to read anymore love triangles. Just have Sagg and Virgo be the main relationship plz.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Author went off on the ch. 18 title page. The art is soooo good.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Satou did nothing wrong. Satou x Shio for life.

In a way she really did nothing wrong. The way she is depicted it is made for her to be the best person for Shio to be with. The options are:
- An abusive father
-A unstable mother
-A brother who is bandaged up sleeping on couches
-A teenage boy with a creepy obsession over her
- The pretty high school girl who gives her a nice apartment to live in and constantly shown with flowers in her background
Also iirc most of Sato's violent scenes are taken care of offscreen except Shoko which is supposed to be the first true mistake she made.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Ghost just chilling behind adult Meguru. That gives her a reason to have a reunion with Ryouyo tho.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

China's crazy for making creators censor kisses

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I want to see Satsuki end up with Shiina

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

The ending of this series has been pretty enjoyable. The main issues is with the series as a whole is that most of its chapters meant nothing. You don't have to read chapters 4 to like 19 and you basically miss nothing.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Seems like this manga just got licensed by J-novel so a English print release may come in a couple years