Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

TheEternalShade
20230425_150259
joined Aug 25, 2021

Something about gazing at fish that just appeals to the sapphics I guess

It's the smell.

(I tried not to make the joke, but my terrible sense of humor won.)

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I can't see Asumi not getting with Mai in the end and she's very cute with Nanao too, so the obvious solution is a delightful polyam throuple~ Asumi has two hands after all

you say that like asumi has ever topped anyone in her precious little life

The date chapter was so fucking adorable and the nervous tension and attraction between them was really hot and exciting. All the buildup makes this hit so much harder, like I would never've guessed that we'd end up here and something about that feels more exciting and unpredictable in a way that's sort of like the nerves you get asking someone out IRL.

literally how can I not root for nanao-chan now they're so cute together. like is it physically possible not to ship it???

joined Mar 26, 2015

Obligatory aquarium date! LET"S GOOO!!!!!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Such a lewd manga chock full of wholesome fluffiness and hot tension this chapterrrrr damn!

I know right? It's fricking hilarious. Asumi is the polar opposite of an innocent virgin. She works in a lesbian sexy bar. She's a platinum customer at the local lesbian brothel. She's had sex with more women than she can count. And yet here she is, in her date with a potential romantic interest, waiting HOURS for the perfect time to hold the girl's hand.

Yuri has its iron-clad rules -- and by jingo they will be respected!

Slime
joined Feb 22, 2023

It's the smell.

You win the thread.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

like is it physically possible not to ship it???

You bet it is.

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

I always shipped it and now I'm shipping it even more

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

It's so cute how going on a "real date" is just as much of a new territory for Asumi as it is for Nanao.

I think that Asumi's experiences with sex, all of which have been paid and with strangers, instead of soothing her "thirst", might increase the yearning to do it with someone she knows well? That could be one reason why the temptation to do it with Nanao was so strong by the end of their date that she was the one who suggested it.

Well, who knows, Nanao might have been able to sweep Asumi off her feet regardless. Although, without their lesbian brothel adventures, they might have lacked the boldness to go to a love hotel after one date

last edited at Mar 29, 2023 6:28PM

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

This is my favourite chapter so far. So many adorable heart-throbbing moments. Author captured the feeling of an exciting but slightly awkward date so beautifully. The pain of her not getting to meet mai was worth it for this imo, certainly I prefer this ship

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I guess she might start going to brothels by herself, though.

That's my guess. I don't know for sure what's going to happen, obviously; but knowing this manga, I suspect that Nanao will start using brothels, she'll be the one to find Mai, and that'll probably lead into a poly ending.

Just my suspicions, though. We'll see if it plays out that way or not.

Holy crap wait they're going to form a pact to find Mai in half the time by doubling up the search so that Asumi can give her an answer

That would be an amazing progression of the search for Mai.
If this doesn't happen, I'm just going to be disappointed (although, this manga has not once disappointed me thus far, so I actually doubt that).

joined Jan 14, 2020

Seeing that this is a manga I'm fully expecting them to (in)conveniently run into somebody and somehow getting interrupted.

As they leave after getting it on, they run into Mai. Que drama.

Nah, they run into Mai as they go in.

evildeadfan102
Anemone
joined Mar 26, 2020

I haven't been reading shounen romcoms for some time and so I'm wondering: are aquarium dates as common in boy x girl stories as in yuri?

Or has the aquarium date become a defining staple of the yuri genre?

It would be funny if it had. In the future, when some girl who likes cute fishies tells to her friends that she wants to go to the aquarium, the others would go OH NO R U LEZ??? lol

It's not anime/manga but I love going to Aquariums with my girlfriend, though in UK we call them sea life centres.
But yeah in manga it's mostly a yuri thing

joined May 3, 2019

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joined Jun 25, 2020

Can someone please send me a light novel volume 4 I wanna read what's going to happen next chapter coz I'm gonna FREAKIN WAIT for 2 MONTHS just to see them having sex (or get interrupted grr).

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Can someone please send me a light novel volume 4 I wanna read what's going to happen next chapter coz I'm gonna FREAKIN WAIT for 2 MONTHS just to see them having sex (or get interrupted grr).

There is no light novel and we're up to date.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

It's the smell.

Tisk tisk, you went for the lowest-hanging fruit. You could have made a pun about clams or something.

joined Feb 11, 2022

well it wouldn't be yuri if there were no aquarium dates lmao

joined Feb 11, 2022

also I think this is the first chapter of this manga where there is no sex at the end

Screenshot%202024-04-26%20233149
joined Jan 17, 2021

I prefer this ship but I guess it wouldn't be about her getting into lez brothels if she settled down huh. Nanao seems to be rich tho... how about end this and make a sequel called "Asumi-chan Is a Trophy Wife"? no? aight.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

It's the smell.

Tisk tisk, you went for the lowest-hanging fruit. You could have made a pun about clams or something.

sometimes the low hanging fruit are the tastiest ;D

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I prefer this ship but I guess it wouldn't be about her getting into lez brothels if she settled down huh. Nanao seems to be rich tho... how about end this and make a sequel called "Asumi-chan Is a Trophy Wife"? no? aight.

Nanao: "Asumi stop frivolously spending my money on prostitutes and boat vacations!"

joined Feb 1, 2021

Nanao: "Asumi stop frivolously spending my money on prostitutes and boat vacations!"

Asumi: "I told you you could come too!"

last edited at Mar 30, 2023 4:38PM

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joined Feb 10, 2022

If they do it then Asumi will top her since she is more experienced as a bottom so she knows what bottoms likes. Anyway.
I seriously want Asumi and Nanao to end up as a couple in the end of the manga. Mai is... Mai is Mai. We still don't know if Asumi has feelings for Mai. All I can think is that somehow they will reunite, have segs, and probably Mai will confess cause she seems to like her.

joined Jan 24, 2022

This is a yuri story and Asumi and Nanao went to the aquarium. That mean they are official now

To reply you must either login or sign up.