jeezus 2 years huh… it better be a really looong manga TwT

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

holy sht im all caught up now QAQ what a cliffhanger omg

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

huhh?? did she actually die??? omg wtf, i thought no one was gonna die or they were all gonna die at once wuuut OoO

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

I’m all caught up and now I’m empty inside :’-)

i get u my friend, i get u TwT we gonna be empty until August 10, apparently, so leave some empty room for it at least XD

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

aghhh it's cute but it's also painful to keep watching nagisa flail around unknowingly with her feelings QAQ i hope once they realize what their relationship is they stay tgt TwT

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

oof ofc another cliffhanger like last chapter hahaha, but damm u got a music vid for this?? so proudd, this manga totally deserves it omg

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

what does page 1 mean? i dont understand baka me :(

Page 1 is a flashback. Usually pages with black backgrounds are memories/from the past/flashbacks. This one is from before Ito ever met the real Sumika and Ito still idolized her. So she was celebrating her fave idol's birthday on her own.

She was remembering it while sitting across the actual Sumika that she somehow managed to become close to and start dating?! So that's why she's like 'wow, this is too much'/ "sigh, this is too extravagant", cause she can't believe that who she was back then is sitting across the very person she once idolized.

finally i understand, thankyouu

yeahh haha this explains it alot for mee, i was so scared cuz i thought the black bg and bday girl not being there meant sumika diedd QAQ

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

The ending before the omakes reminded me of Bloom Into You manga's ending ufufu~ also, my face was like this the entire time reading this manga: UwU =w=

last edited at Jul 19, 2022 9:16AM

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

Also, i have to admit the author killing Miyuki, then Natsuki, then the bird in front of Tokiko, hm.. that was a bit too mean tbh haha, i legit felt mad at the author for bullying Tokiko XD

Also, before Tokiko died, i really did expect her to kill herself, since i saw her glance sadly at natsuki's body, but the way she talked to koga sounded like she was gonna move on lol, so i was like "huhh, i thought she was gonna step in front of the train, not into it to travel away lol". In the end, she did kill herself, and i felt happy kinda, cuz she got both her dad's and her own wish of being happy, cuz author-san killed her LI TwT but it would've been a great plot twist ending tbh, walking into the train and not in front. I would've liked it less, though, so i'm glad she killed herself, as twisted that makes me sound uwu

last edited at Jul 7, 2022 2:35PM

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

Woww.. i gotta admit i was more amazed and immersed in this story than i expected to be. I actually have read Liar Satsuki before this one up to the latest chapter and was reading this cuz the author seems like a genius, but i rly didn't expect such a different-toned story to be just as great hehe

Btw, wasn't that mom-kid duo who saw Natsuki die the same duo that Satsuki helped by drowning the kid at a fountain?? XD

But dam, i rly love how unrelatable the mc here was as a "normal" human being (not like i'm one to label people as normal haha), usually mc's are made the opposite, but i still got to like her and sided with her pretty much all the time. I'm a bit sad the great yuri potential wasn't rly followed up, but that was still a nice friendship uwu

Gotta say, now i'm really looking forward to Liar Satsuki's newest update X3

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

Ohmygaddd this is by far the worst cliffhanger in the story and im loving itttt ahhhhhh, also go go go make dat yuri explicitttt, idc who you pick as satsuki's LI just do itt XD

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

Ughhh mah hearttt, theyre so cuuute wah //^w^//

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

@Woffle So what is the original, a light novel? I assume it's not been translated?

Original is a web novel, there is an author approved fan translate here:

https://jingletranslations.wordpress.com/i-favor-the-villainess/

Welp time to go read the novel hehe, the manga's too dam amazing and I can't bear to wait X3

Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

heavenly =w= it feels more like speed blind-dating than pay for gay XD i rly love how asumi gets to know all her girls, and it's starting to feel like a yuri harem with the girls talking about her lol want moreee

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

Damm, i loved it, so short and simple, but so weird lol. The ending was pretty awesome too! The kind of ending I expected from this kind of story lol. Im glad it was short tbh, otherwise i'd get emotionally invested in the yuri potential and i'd hate the ending haha

last edited at Feb 28, 2022 7:19AM

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

wow they really should have made season 2 for the anime to finish the manga!! dam im so impressed by how deep the characters became like they had actual backstories, and even the creepy kumami had this amazing progression! it does seem less fluffy and lighthearted than what was shown in the anime but rly this deserves to be animated! plus, that bday sceeneee, and that handholding kyaaaa, and they legit went on a date on their bday X33

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

Hmm i liked it cuz it wasnt as messy as some manga like Living with My Brother's Wife lol, she didnt rly project the mom on the daughter. I just was a bit disappointed that all the yuri seemed kina subdued, like its mostly subtext what kind of love Midori felt for Tsugumi, and vice versa based on the letter, and if Haru and Midori became lovers when Haru grew up, it:s all kinda vague, but well I liked the gentle feelings of the story UwU

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

Wahh that was so nice and fluffyy X3 i loved ittt so wholesomeee but still had some naughtyness XD oho whats this incest and mochi i see?? Hehe time to investigate

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

ooh nvm, im going to read it theree, too curious not to

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

aw its dead now :( it looked like a promising story...

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

Hehe i reread it again, one of the best plots, best artstyle, and fave mc's everrr! Just disappointed there's no solid confession with Yuki and Riko like Mimika and Kozue uwu

Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

Oh no it's the latest chapter... TwT woww this is a beautiful slow burn yuri manga X3 soo realistic omg, i love ittt

last edited at Feb 13, 2022 8:13AM

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

Hmmm im a bit disappointed it didnt go poly like i hoped, like in the vn Curse of Kudan true ending lol. I mean i get why she fell in love with the childhood friend, but it seemed kinda rushed? But it was pleasantly surprising to have an actual kiss in the story haha

FreyjaWolfieN65
Yuu%20koito%203
joined Feb 8, 2022

into this mess and keeps making reckless desitions without talking yori's feeling into account

I mean, she just asked Yori if she is ok with the whole situation

Does after-the-fact still count as consideration...

Exactly, and what would Hime do if Yori said no? Cause now it’s already in place. Would Hime really take back her agreement after saying she would do it in front of everyone?

Hm i wanna believe that she would, and tbh i feel like she legit would haha, cuz power of loveee, and kino's not rly the type to be cowed by peer pressure i think? So she would prolly look for a diff solution than being a manager if she knew yori hates it lol, like being the referee or getting her bestie to be a manager too or smth uwu