joined Jan 13, 2015

horn boner
horner

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Is this done?

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

In the middle of reading this. I just have to say it, "walking paizuri" made me laugh for like 20mins straight. What even is this manga.

TimSuu
Image Comments 24 Dec 10:25
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015
Czasjbarts-1472049861130276864-img1

A lot of you commenting here are so freaking adorable. You think Genshin Impact is a bad gacha. So cuuuuute. You're even more adorable than this comic. I've been playing gacha games for years now and I don't think Genshin Impact is even a true gacha. First off, you can finish every single content in the game using only the first 4 characters given to you while using only crafted weapons. Even if you don't touch the gacha I'm pretty sure you can easily breeze through every single content the game has to offer aside from content which you need more than 4 people. About 90% of all hate and salt that the people have against Genshin Impact comes from only 1 thing, and that's people not being used to a gacha game. If you played an actual gacha game, where you actually need characters that you can only get on the gacha system to have a hope in progressing, you'd appreciate the fact that ALL characters in GI are ALL viable and ALL usable despite what those content creators and tier list says. GI has no characters below 4*. How many 1* characters do other gacha games have that are literally just pack fillers? The main problem with GI is that it reached so many people in such a small amount of time that even though it's such an easier game than any other gacha game out there, people are still being so pissy about it.

As an example, take F/GO which I also play and enjoy. The game currently has 280+ servants, and only 118 of which are 5*, with some of them not even being that good despite being 5*. F/GO's banner system doesn't have the generous pity system GI has. F/GO banners are also not character or weapon specific, you get both in the same banners and you get 1* to 5* servants and weapons in their banners. The probability of getting what you want is abysmally low compared to when rolling for GI characters or weapons. And there are even worse gachas than that. GxB2 necessitates players to use another copy of the character to upgrade your character. So imagine Eula needing another copy of eula to get to level 70, then 2 copies of any other 5* to get to 80, then needing 2 Eulas plus 3 more 5*s to get to 90. That's how other gachas work. Genshin Impact is so casual that comparing it to other gachas is like comparing playing solitaire to competitive MTG. I find it so idiotic how people and even the toxic "fandom" complain how unfair GI is and how it "locks" characters behind "paywalls" when there are tons and tons and tons of gacha games out there that you will literally not be able to play without the latest limited character. And if you're complaining how "grindy" GI is, that's just how rpgs work. That's how they get you to keep playing the game. Maybe stick to playing mobas or battleground type games coz any rpg or rpg like games will need you to grind a bit. (Also note that you don't even need to grind that much for GI. Try playing the game yourself and you'll realize you don't need to hit 5m damage like those youtubers you like so much to kill an enemy you can easily defeat with 2k~3k dps)

And I know people will probably spam "copium" and "whiteknight" even after all of the valid facts i sited, but it's just so freaking annoying how even this yuri site isn't safe from GI bashing. GI is a free game you don't have to pay for and doesn't restrict you in anyway even if you don't spend a single cent on it. Blaming the game for being bad when you're mad you can't get a character you want or can't control yourself from spending says a lot more about you than the game or devs.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Ai chan went from having all the control to absolutely zero control of anything. Oh how the turntables.

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

maybe the yandere side will show in pt2?

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

there should be a gay panic tag for works like these

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

We need even more descriptive titles pls

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

More of these please

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I will be so disappointed if this ended in like happily ever after moment where good and evil will just fight continuously with pervy battle scenes being the norm. That would be such a default ending. Please make this end with Utena becoming everyone's mistress and them eye-ing other magical girls to join her harem. Feels like that would be the only satisfying ending.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Is there an Omega Reversal tag coz this is it lmao

TimSuu
Weird Love discussion 08 Nov 02:23
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

this was adorbs. i'll just take their stalking their effort for the one they like~

Also before people give other examples of stalking please take note that im keeping this comment just on the boundaries of this story dummies~

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Oh no, is this going to becompleted soon? Is this going to turn into Banana no Nana? Please nooo.

Banana no Nana had so much potential and could've gone for sooo long but it was suddenly cut short. This one too has so many plot arcs that could be explored but each route is getting closed in just a few pages of each chapter :(

The world is so unfaair. Why do lame ass generic isekai harems get all the love while gems like Banana no Nana and Looking Up to Magical Girls get the short end of the stick :(

last edited at Oct 29, 2020 10:55PM

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

In my opinion, bullying is mostly if not solely the fault of the adults more than the children. I mean their kids, how could they have known any better? Even if you say oh they're in highschool, they should know some stuff. No, they literally don't. Teenagers are arguably stupider than kids coz not only do they not know anything, what makes them really stupid is they feel and think they know everything. I know because I remember being like that too, and looking back at it now I was so dumb thinking i know so much about life and stuff.

Bullying can be easily stamped out and removed if a.) parents and guardians teach their children to be a kind and respectful human being and b.) school teachers and staff actively help children who get bullied and talk to the bullies' and their parents properly to start changing their actions. But nope, it's so weird why adults always think it's not their problem, that it's something normal and that kids have to deal with it all on their own. Seriously why would kids be able to handle it on their own, their fcking kids. Also why bother being a parent when you won't teach your child how to act properly, if you can't balance your career and other stuff with raising a child then maybe don't? Also why become a teacher or apply to a school if you don't give a crap about children, that's literally what schools are for, to take care of children and help them learn and grow. Honestly the ever absence of responsible adults in a child's life can is prolly is always the root of any issues of the attitudes and actions a misbehaving child shows and does. Stop blaming the kids, they're just kids.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Imagine tryna study in the library and seeing a girl tongue kissing the air

this made my drink go out my nose D:

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

what even is happening. hope the author has balls enough to see this through to the end. by that i mean even tho they're really fcked up the author still finishes with two of them still together. Unlike happy sugar life where the author at first was making Satou the hero even tho she's being really bad then just killing her off in the end because she was bad. like lol make up your mind geez.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I've seen like two new chapters of this around fb, but im refraining from reading it anywhere else but here because dynasty is <3
Will the new chapters stop being uploaded here?

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

big oof

TimSuu
School Zone discussion 01 Oct 22:33
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I came here to comments wanting to see what everybody's reactions to the new funny chapter but here you guys are, getting baited, feeding the troll. Don't do it guys, just ignore the trolls. :(

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

YES

TimSuu
Fragtime discussion 27 Sep 06:09
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

They told each other that they loved each other yet they continue to only stealing glances at each other in the end? It's weird that it's back to being like a secret even though everybody knows. Is it that hard for their cliques to hang out together. I guess it kinda is but if you're known to be going out, isn't it expected that you'll hang out together more often? I always find it weird that most of these stories it's always taboo to spend less time with your friends when you have someone special. Weird since highschool friendships don't even hold out after graduation, like 2 or 3 weeks after graduation all of that is most likely gone now. All that time you took simply vanishes so it's weird how much weight they put on highschool friendships. I find statistically that workplace or college relationships/friendships to actually last rather than highschool ones, so it's always weird when i see these kinds of stories but i guess it also means it's good since it reflects real life so much.

All in all a pretty good story, the ending is kinda meh for me since after all that confession thing around the whole school, it's like it was all negated since they're only still stealing glances and touches at each other. Even though the catharsis should be, "You should do what you want, not what others impose on you.", their still sticking to their cliques and not speaking to each other openly as what the school society imposes on them. Even though one of Haruka's friends even pushed her to do what she wants, in the end they still stay on the boundaries of their cliques. So what was the whole point of the story? lol. This is even magnified by the similarities in chapter 17 and chapter 0, where the last shot is both of them just passing by each other. It's like the only difference is minimal. I felt like the ending should've shown them hanging out more openly now that Moriya's powers are gona, signifying they know do what they really want to do. But instead the last shot is still them in their own cliques. So weird, it feels like the author wanted to show the readers that "You can be what you want, you can do what you want to do and not be tied down by other people's expectations since it's your life" yet it shows in the last shot them being tied down to their own cliques in the end since it's what people expect. 7/10 for me. That ending was reaaally disappointing. lol. Thought the point of the time powers being lost was that they'd be forced to openly hangout, but it really didn't translate it at the end.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

What does an omniverse even mean in this context. Got a friend a while back asking if the yuri genre also had an omniverse since they were ready a work with a yaoi omniverse apparently. What exactly does that mean?

Also this new color scheme is really refreshing. Dark mode dynasty reader when tho? :v

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

6 hours would make people suspicious. but in the mochi verse i guess doing yuri stuff in a ferris wheel for that long is a-ok lol

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I am not going to comment every time I re-read this but I wanted to leave it on a high note. Every time I do re-read it, I get more out of it. It's on my short list of yuri masterpieces. And I have to say, Sachiko and Ruki (Sachiko's last name is even quite, quite similar to Ogasawara, you know, and Ruki is somewhat similar to Yumi) have a good relationship -Ruki is 100% committed and Sachiko told her family about her already. It's the kind of thing Fukasawa Yumi would have killed to have with her Sachiko.

I really loved marimite and have re watched all 4 seasons of it multiple times, so i have to really stop you right there when you're comparing the Marimite Sachiko to the sacchi here. There would prolly be no way on hell that Sachiko would hurt yumi like that. And if there is a reality where that occurred, the onee-sama yumi loved would've died immediately the moment she cheated, meaning that's not the Sachiko Yumi loved all that time. And pretty sure Yumi wouldn't stand Sachiko cheating on her, they had a whole arc about that with Touko remember? Pretty sure Yumi wouldn't kill for a toxic relationship that ruki decided to settle on. Also ruki may be 100% committed, but what about sacchi? Pretty sure telling your family about your relationship doesn't always necessarily mean you're settled on that person, whether you're coming out to your family in doing so or not.

last edited at Aug 29, 2020 6:01AM