Forum › Posts by TimSuu

TimSuu
Weird Love discussion 08 Nov 02:23
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

this was adorbs. i'll just take their stalking their effort for the one they like~

Also before people give other examples of stalking please take note that im keeping this comment just on the boundaries of this story dummies~

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Oh no, is this going to becompleted soon? Is this going to turn into Banana no Nana? Please nooo.

Banana no Nana had so much potential and could've gone for sooo long but it was suddenly cut short. This one too has so many plot arcs that could be explored but each route is getting closed in just a few pages of each chapter :(

The world is so unfaair. Why do lame ass generic isekai harems get all the love while gems like Banana no Nana and Looking Up to Magical Girls get the short end of the stick :(

last edited at Oct 29, 2020 10:55PM

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

In my opinion, bullying is mostly if not solely the fault of the adults more than the children. I mean their kids, how could they have known any better? Even if you say oh they're in highschool, they should know some stuff. No, they literally don't. Teenagers are arguably stupider than kids coz not only do they not know anything, what makes them really stupid is they feel and think they know everything. I know because I remember being like that too, and looking back at it now I was so dumb thinking i know so much about life and stuff.

Bullying can be easily stamped out and removed if a.) parents and guardians teach their children to be a kind and respectful human being and b.) school teachers and staff actively help children who get bullied and talk to the bullies' and their parents properly to start changing their actions. But nope, it's so weird why adults always think it's not their problem, that it's something normal and that kids have to deal with it all on their own. Seriously why would kids be able to handle it on their own, their fcking kids. Also why bother being a parent when you won't teach your child how to act properly, if you can't balance your career and other stuff with raising a child then maybe don't? Also why become a teacher or apply to a school if you don't give a crap about children, that's literally what schools are for, to take care of children and help them learn and grow. Honestly the ever absence of responsible adults in a child's life can is prolly is always the root of any issues of the attitudes and actions a misbehaving child shows and does. Stop blaming the kids, they're just kids.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Imagine tryna study in the library and seeing a girl tongue kissing the air

this made my drink go out my nose D:

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

what even is happening. hope the author has balls enough to see this through to the end. by that i mean even tho they're really fcked up the author still finishes with two of them still together. Unlike happy sugar life where the author at first was making Satou the hero even tho she's being really bad then just killing her off in the end because she was bad. like lol make up your mind geez.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I've seen like two new chapters of this around fb, but im refraining from reading it anywhere else but here because dynasty is <3
Will the new chapters stop being uploaded here?

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

big oof

TimSuu
School Zone discussion 01 Oct 22:33
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I came here to comments wanting to see what everybody's reactions to the new funny chapter but here you guys are, getting baited, feeding the troll. Don't do it guys, just ignore the trolls. :(

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

YES

TimSuu
Fragtime discussion 27 Sep 06:09
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

They told each other that they loved each other yet they continue to only stealing glances at each other in the end? It's weird that it's back to being like a secret even though everybody knows. Is it that hard for their cliques to hang out together. I guess it kinda is but if you're known to be going out, isn't it expected that you'll hang out together more often? I always find it weird that most of these stories it's always taboo to spend less time with your friends when you have someone special. Weird since highschool friendships don't even hold out after graduation, like 2 or 3 weeks after graduation all of that is most likely gone now. All that time you took simply vanishes so it's weird how much weight they put on highschool friendships. I find statistically that workplace or college relationships/friendships to actually last rather than highschool ones, so it's always weird when i see these kinds of stories but i guess it also means it's good since it reflects real life so much.

All in all a pretty good story, the ending is kinda meh for me since after all that confession thing around the whole school, it's like it was all negated since they're only still stealing glances and touches at each other. Even though the catharsis should be, "You should do what you want, not what others impose on you.", their still sticking to their cliques and not speaking to each other openly as what the school society imposes on them. Even though one of Haruka's friends even pushed her to do what she wants, in the end they still stay on the boundaries of their cliques. So what was the whole point of the story? lol. This is even magnified by the similarities in chapter 17 and chapter 0, where the last shot is both of them just passing by each other. It's like the only difference is minimal. I felt like the ending should've shown them hanging out more openly now that Moriya's powers are gona, signifying they know do what they really want to do. But instead the last shot is still them in their own cliques. So weird, it feels like the author wanted to show the readers that "You can be what you want, you can do what you want to do and not be tied down by other people's expectations since it's your life" yet it shows in the last shot them being tied down to their own cliques in the end since it's what people expect. 7/10 for me. That ending was reaaally disappointing. lol. Thought the point of the time powers being lost was that they'd be forced to openly hangout, but it really didn't translate it at the end.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

What does an omniverse even mean in this context. Got a friend a while back asking if the yuri genre also had an omniverse since they were ready a work with a yaoi omniverse apparently. What exactly does that mean?

Also this new color scheme is really refreshing. Dark mode dynasty reader when tho? :v

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

6 hours would make people suspicious. but in the mochi verse i guess doing yuri stuff in a ferris wheel for that long is a-ok lol

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I am not going to comment every time I re-read this but I wanted to leave it on a high note. Every time I do re-read it, I get more out of it. It's on my short list of yuri masterpieces. And I have to say, Sachiko and Ruki (Sachiko's last name is even quite, quite similar to Ogasawara, you know, and Ruki is somewhat similar to Yumi) have a good relationship -Ruki is 100% committed and Sachiko told her family about her already. It's the kind of thing Fukasawa Yumi would have killed to have with her Sachiko.

I really loved marimite and have re watched all 4 seasons of it multiple times, so i have to really stop you right there when you're comparing the Marimite Sachiko to the sacchi here. There would prolly be no way on hell that Sachiko would hurt yumi like that. And if there is a reality where that occurred, the onee-sama yumi loved would've died immediately the moment she cheated, meaning that's not the Sachiko Yumi loved all that time. And pretty sure Yumi wouldn't stand Sachiko cheating on her, they had a whole arc about that with Touko remember? Pretty sure Yumi wouldn't kill for a toxic relationship that ruki decided to settle on. Also ruki may be 100% committed, but what about sacchi? Pretty sure telling your family about your relationship doesn't always necessarily mean you're settled on that person, whether you're coming out to your family in doing so or not.

last edited at Aug 29, 2020 6:01AM

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I really hate this series, lmao. I know i already commented before about how i dislike this series so much i can't even click the link to it, I'd like to comment again since i forgot how bad this is after reading amano's other works.

As someone who got cheated on 4 times already, i define cheating as when a third party is involved in your relationship. For cheating to happen, there has to be a relationship involved. I only read the last few chapters coz i feel like im gonna puke if i read the whole thing again, but Sacchi did say at the confrontation with ruki at the end that she played around with remi. And she did it so she can feel how it likes to cheat. For me, that statement meant that 1. They were in a relationship since for one to cheat, they had to be in a relationship (imagine if you had a crush on a celebrity and you're calling them a cheater for having a gf/bf, doesn't make sense right?) 2. She knew ruki had feelings for her, she knew they were in a relationship since cheating on someone entails that you guys are in a relationship. To those saying it wasn't clear if they were going out, yea it was. Lol. Stop trying to defend cheating. Cheating is bad. And sacchi was cheating on ruki, that's what she said. Lel. And she didn't fail to cheat. Shw successfully cheated on ruki. What she failed to do was to change ruki's mind about her. Also please stop trying to twist cheating into something good coz she realized she had feelings for ruki after cheating. Even if they were going out after all that mess, that relationship is prolly at least x10 more toxic than Chernobyl right after the reactor leaked.

In short, i hate cheating, i hate this story. Lmaooo. And for those going to down play my comment as "cHeaTing bAd hurr durr get over it". Cheating is bad. There's not a gray area in there. It's a shitty thing to do to someone no matter what kind of intention or goal was behind it.

Edit: Forgot to add that what i especially dislike about the ending is it's basically saying that: Cheating is okay as long as you're doing it with the right intentions. Like it's just a normal thing to do to find yourself. Really dislike bad things that hurt other people being normalized as something healthy to do for you. It's like normalizing something like it's okay for a murderer to kill a few people each month so they don't get pent up and commit genocide. I don't dislike the author, their new series is pretty sweet. Just dislike the ending. Would've been cool if it showed ruki moving on and happy with another person, at least that i can stomach.

last edited at Aug 29, 2020 5:53AM

TimSuu
Ayame 14 discussion 29 Aug 05:15
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Was that an orgy ending? Looool. Well at least it was funny all the way till the end. Unlike her other manga feelings we all must endure where the MC's partner literally got ntr'd and she was all fine with it.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

das not sanitary

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

more fate yuri plox

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Well that was definitely a roller coaster ride of emotions. No wonder this work had 1.2k comments. Lol it was good. If the work had people discussing it this much, whether it be good or bad discussions, that only meant that the work stirred up something inside you, which makes it a win for the author in my book. Too bad that husband person didn't die tho, i know some people will say that's too mean, but he definitely deserved it. I've been bullied a lot when I was in high school, but very recently i started to realize that wanting revenge on them or wanting to see their lives ruined is only making me lose out more on my life that they already have taken. It was super traumatic, but in the end it's all in the past now. Thinking about it and letting it weigh me down is only making them win even more, so I just started thinking that I'm better off moving on with my life and not letting it define me. That husband guy bringing it all the way to his adult life, letting it mold him, and then making it so that he looks down on people, is really pathetic. I'd be much softer if he was just suffering on his own, but the fact that it affects others is what makes it so disgusting. The one girl he broke up with is prolly not the only one that he dumped just cause girls were "easy" (they're not lmao). So thought he really was wasting oxygen just by virtue of existing. Series was pretty good, 8/10 since im not a fan of the art. Not saying it isn't good, just that i prefer other art styles :D

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I'm already done and I gotta say, this series introduces characters like there's no tomorrow. Geez. And I thought Comprehensive Tovarisch had a ton of couples. I would've liked to see like a volume or two dedicated to the main couple tho.

EDIT: Just finished it, that ending was good. Overall a pretty beautiful series. Was just sad that all the couples were shown to have been stabilized, then was shown them doing stuff as a couple. I always want to see the story of how a couple interacts after they're already dating. Wonder why most series' don't show that. Guess im just being greedy, but a series where the first half is them going through troubles of finding out what they really feel about each other, and the other half just stories about their time together (like those in Wife and Wife & Bright and Cheery Amnesia, etc). I think it would be cute to see those kinds of stuff.

last edited at Aug 16, 2020 6:11AM

TimSuu
Oddman 11 discussion 07 Aug 15:13
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

That was it? Aww, i thought there would be more, and I was looking forward to another arc of facing the last Oddman. This made me wtf but not in the good way. Too bad, it was a fun series tho.

TimSuu
Cynical Dog discussion 05 Aug 01:39
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

Shouldn't this be lots of sex tho. Doesn't feel moderate. owo

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

no u lol

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I put off not reading this for 2 years, but now i feel so disappointed. I always thought that Fuu and Ai werethe main couple, but they weren't even given an ending. x.x It's just a lot of soon we'll be able to meet stuff. :(

TimSuu
Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

This.

omg tnx~ <3