Forum › Crescent Moon and Doughnuts discussion

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Am I the only one weirdly disappointed that didn't have an over the top anime brawl over the last discount Ben-to

Nope, you're not alone in this one. It would have been an epic fight especially since it's the las one.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

These extras show how natural these two get along. I hope one day to find someone like that. It's very nice to see. :)

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Stories about otherwise smart people who are clueless that they’re in love with each other are becoming my newest addiction.

(They’re very different stories, but I’m getting an Ebisu-san and Hotei-san hit off this one. Which to me is praise.)

I love Ebisu-san and Hotei-san so much. I've read it like 20 times. And yes, this series does carry a lot of that energy.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Those extras were so sweet!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I don't think that Hinako is gay, she is most likely bi.

Considering her reaction to the mere thought of being loved by a man, even one she considers pretty much perfect, I highly doubt that.

Agreed, she's as gay as can be, she just doesn't know it yet.

I'm not convinced she doesn't know. I mean, it's possible she didn't know, but she definitely is aware that she has romantic feelings for Satou. She barely paused when Subaru suggested it, and is definitely checking Satou for interest the next day.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Awww...

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Damn the Uto and me comparisons are just getting stronger I can't believe she canonically has a praise kink now.

joined Jun 12, 2019

they’re cute

joined Sep 19, 2015

I don't think that Hinako is gay, she is most likely bi. She just needs someone who can make her truly happy, who truly loves her, not just her looks, and we already know that person is Satou.

Nah, this is ‘picture book gay but has not realised it yet because too focused on trying to be normal and do what society expects’. Been there done that.

joined Sep 2, 2018

"When you're crying at night, what you put in your mouth is special." I know this is just a "meaning lost in translation" situation, but oh my did that give me a giggle.

joined Dec 5, 2019

good work today good work today good work today
lol they can't relax

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Something about the adorably flustered/frustrated faces really strikes me as charming, like in these credit pages.

It reminds me of some of the faces in Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru, which I love a lot too.

I might actually support this. Has the amazon link already been posted? I wouldn't know how to look for it.

Youmu-nio-160pxw
joined Jun 20, 2019

I might actually support this. Has the amazon link already been posted? I wouldn't know how to look for it.

Here it is. I wonder if my local Kinokuniya has it....

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

I aspire to Subaru’s whole energy.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Am I the only one weirdly disappointed that didn't have an over the top anime brawl over the last discount Ben-to

Oh, this was definitely my first thought when I saw this as well. :D

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Get yourself a girl who can empty the shredder

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

So when is chapter 7 released in Japan? In Yurihime May issue, sometime around the middle of March? Or has it recently been published in the March issue of Yurihime (18.01.2020)?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

deltahalo241 posted:

Get yourself a girl who can empty the shredder

That's my fetish

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

So when is chapter 7 released in Japan? In Yurihime May issue, sometime around the middle of March? Or has it recently been published in the March issue of Yurihime (18.01.2020)?

Chapter 6 was in the March issue, so Chapter 7 will be in the May issue (unless the author takes a break - she hasn't taken any thus far, but it's a possibility nonetheless).

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Chapter 6 was in the March issue, so Chapter 7 will be in the May issue (unless the author takes a break - she hasn't taken any thus far, but it's a possibility nonetheless).

ty :* looks like a month of rereading lies ahead

Img_9245
joined Mar 14, 2018

If this story was any more tender, it’d fall right off the bone

Eerwqae
joined Nov 5, 2017

Stories about otherwise smart people who are clueless that they’re in love with each other are becoming my newest addiction.

Warikitta Kankei desukara. Lmao!

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I just wanna be a Japanese OL and get beer with my very close female co-worker IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

This is the most powerful single page update I've ever read.

Uno-san you sly devil, she never saw it coming.

To reply you must either login or sign up.