Forum › Posts by Zo

Eerwqae
joined Nov 5, 2017

Next ch when?

Eerwqae
joined Nov 5, 2017

It's gonna be even messier from now on. This whole story is about detachment; in other words, about letting go. Are the choices for the good, though? We don't know, and they probably won't.

For people saying the characters are bland: no, they are not. Of course there is a little of tropes here and there, but in my opinion, they're being conducted in a very mature way, and very, very slowly. This kind of storytelling isn't that uncommon, but isn't very liked by a lot of readers, for we are used to the standard "plot > conflict > climax > ending" structure.

And the "happy ending" won't be "happy." I'm calling it. I really like stories like this one, messy and bittersweet.

I think so too. The best happy ending for me would be something like... everyone become independent, finally finding theirselfs, and won't stay in their personal shit state. But i think there is also a chance for SeixAya.

last edited at Oct 21, 2020 2:11PM

Eerwqae
joined Nov 5, 2017

Nah, "Gross" happened because Uno doesn't love herself. Firstly, she needs to accept and love herself, then everything will be fine with her lovelife.

Eerwqae
joined Nov 5, 2017

Stories about otherwise smart people who are clueless that they’re in love with each other are becoming my newest addiction.

Warikitta Kankei desukara. Lmao!

Eerwqae
joined Nov 5, 2017

Y'all need to acknowledge the fact that poly is unusual, at least for me and maybe for arch99 too. lol I asked it because i can't imagine how polyamorous relationships work.

Eerwqae
joined Nov 5, 2017

Oh... a poly yuri manga, interesting. So what is the thing that the girls are aiming for? They have to kiss everyone, or...?

Eerwqae
joined Nov 5, 2017

This manga is so heartwarming... I guess the new era of yuri already came. (There are less mangas that says; "We are both girls, we can't be together"...) Also, Hinako is very similar to me, it's scary... Maybe i could learn from this manga. lol
I don't think that Hinako is gay, she is most likely bi. She just needs someone who can make her truly happy, who truly loves her, not just her looks, and we already know that person is Satou.

last edited at Feb 7, 2020 8:26AM

Eerwqae
joined Nov 5, 2017

I'm pretty sure AyaxSensei is the end game. Aya is already in love with Sensei, she just doesn't know it yet or maybe. Aya wants true emotions from Sensei, but she isn't giving that kind of thing to her, which is sad. Sensei is the problematic one. If she could learn how to love someone again, it would be a happy ending. She has to get over all her traumatized emotions, and leave it in the past. We can say that she was just a victim. (?) Her lovelife was a failure in her whole life. She is sexually frustrated, because she's surrounded by boy crazy hs girls, and one time when she was in love, she was rejected by her best friend. So it's not that she was this psycho in her whole life. Childhood friend is just a jealous girly, who cant have Aya, that's why she acting crazy.
P.s: Its an interesting story, so don't be Purity police, thanks.

last edited at Dec 31, 2019 6:55AM