Forum › Crescent Moon and Doughnuts discussion

joined Jun 12, 2019

Cuteee

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Animate, what do you mean animate

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

You know, a one-pager ain't that bad once in a while. I could get used to this.

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Seconding this comment

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Haha, Asahi sure looked like a kitten there. Great shot, Hinako!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Hehehe xD but still though don’t take picture without consent

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Hehehe xD but still though don’t take picture without consent

Wait--you request consent before taking snapshots of your friends?

No, you don't need to sign a contract before taking a picture of your friends like you're making it sound. But if somebody makes it known that they don't like being photographed, it's just common decency to respect their wishes and avoid doing it when they don't want to, especially with no forewarning.

(The forewarning being a casual "let's take a photo" or the like that gives them an opportunity to agree or disagree, not announcing "Warning: I am going to photograph you", before some outlandish assumption of meaning is made)

last edited at Feb 17, 2020 11:41AM by

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

No, you don't need to sign a contract before taking a picture of your friends like you're making it sound. But if somebody makes it known that they don't like being photographed, it's just common decency to respect their wishes and avoid doing it when they don't want to, especially with no forewarning.

(The forewarning being a casual "let's take a photo" or the like that gives them an opportunity to agree or disagree, not announcing "Warning: I am going to photograph you", before some outlandish assumption of meaning is made)

I don't know. A friend announcing "Warning: I am going to photograph you. Photography in progress." is a lot more likely to get me to agree or even smile. There's something to be said for taking refuge in absurdity.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Seconding this comment

"animate" is the name of a major anime/manga retail chain in japan. They sell DVDs, manga volumes, and all kinds of merch. If I was gonna guess, this is probably an exclusive insert that came with the tankoubon there.

(edit: Sorry to dash your hopes. ;p )

last edited at Feb 17, 2020 6:41PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Seconding this comment

"animate" is the name of a major anime/manga retail chain in japan. They sell DVDs, manga volumes, and all kinds of merch. If I was gonna guess, this is probably an exclusive insert that came with the tankoubon there.

It's a combination of Anime and Mate

joined Oct 22, 2018

Seconding this comment

Anime and Mate

Anime and Mate

Mate

Australia intensifies

joined Jan 19, 2020

Just bought the first volume, I love this manga.

joined Oct 22, 2018

After re-reading this, I realized that I should probably be re-reading this more often.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I don't know. A friend announcing "Warning: I am going to photograph you. Photography in progress." is a lot more likely to get me to agree or even smile. There's something to be said for taking refuge in absurdity.

You've all got it wrong! You're meant to tell them to say cheese! Its consented if they're smiling in the pic #photography101

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Seconding this comment

¬_¬

(not sure if serious)

joined Oct 22, 2018

Seconding this comment

¬_¬

(not sure if serious)

Regardless if it's serious or a joke, it's still an excellent base for my joke a few posts back, so...

last edited at Feb 21, 2020 5:49PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Regardless if it's serious or a joke, it's still an excellent base for my joke a few posts back, so...

If only the joke had also been excellent... o3o

joined Oct 22, 2018

If only the joke had also been excellent... o3o

Now, this is just my opinion, man, but I would put that joke in r/comedyheaven. Y'know, the subreddit where the jokes are so bad they're actually good. (Just watch some videos on YouTube on that subreddit, you'll understand what I mean.)

Img_9245
joined Mar 14, 2018

Imma go ahead and say that I think both Uno-san and Satou-san are demisexual.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Being demi is such a pain in the ass, lol...

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

I think both Uno-san and Satou-san are demisexual.

They seem demisexual to me as well.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Calm down Shimamura

joined Oct 22, 2018

Calm down Shimamura

To reply you must either login or sign up.