Forum › Posts by CrimsonTrout

CrimsonTrout
joined Sep 19, 2015

Aaaah sad it’s over, I enjoyed coming back to this over the years. Thank you Yuri-ism for all your hard work.

joined Sep 19, 2015

Stockholm syndrome comes from a bank robbery in Stockholm, Sweden, where the hostages refused to testify against their kidnapper because the police were not terribly concerned with the safety of the hostages.

Anyway, this story is a fun ride xD

CrimsonTrout
Image Comments 15 Sep 15:02
joined Sep 19, 2015
69635543_p0

Never thought I’d see more of this ship... OK.

joined Sep 19, 2015

I’m starting to develop an irrational hatred for these long descriptive titles.

CrimsonTrout
joined Sep 19, 2015

I refuse to believe the author knows anything about cats.

joined Sep 19, 2015

I like Akira best, haha.

CrimsonTrout
Image Comments 11 Jul 05:46
joined Sep 19, 2015
Disgey

Beauty and the Beast next!

joined Sep 19, 2015

Cute but talk to your partners peeps.

joined Sep 19, 2015

Cover art made me look, first story art made me leave immediately. Looks like I dodged a bullet.

CrimsonTrout
joined Sep 19, 2015

I'm honestly kinda relieved it didn't have time to go into the 'tomboy is just a facade' place.

CrimsonTrout
joined Sep 19, 2015

I don't think that Hinako is gay, she is most likely bi. She just needs someone who can make her truly happy, who truly loves her, not just her looks, and we already know that person is Satou.

Nah, this is ‘picture book gay but has not realised it yet because too focused on trying to be normal and do what society expects’. Been there done that.

CrimsonTrout
Lily Love discussion 20 Jul 16:57
joined Sep 19, 2015

Every. Single. Chapter. I'm like ARGH YOU CAN'T END IT HERE!!!
Good stuff. (LL2 btw)

last edited at Jul 20, 2018 5:44PM

CrimsonTrout
joined Sep 19, 2015

I'm fairly certain you're thinking of this.

Yes! Thanks a lot!

CrimsonTrout
joined Sep 19, 2015

Hi!
I only remember this one scene and it's driving me crazy. The girl (wearing a black track uniform and I think she has short-ish hair) is running through the streets in her socks, to catch up with her gf who's leaving for something (I think, maybe). She gives up at some point and is carried home piggyback by the P.E. teacher (woman with short hair).