Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

Ye
joined Apr 1, 2018

how can she not tell from her voice tho.

Like it's a manga, so I can suspend my disbelief to an extent but,,,, It would literally be a dead give away.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

So it'll happen during Christmas, finally.

What's the point of the sister though?

joined Feb 24, 2019

I really enjoyed this chapter. The misunderstanding was understandable, the resolution was believable, and the set-up for progression in their relationship was established. We might get the confession soon! The dog sub-plot was kinda strange though, but whatever, it was cute.

Blye_Flamsteed
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

I will never understand how you can plan a date and place to confess or kiss.. I mean, this was the right timing there but they will wait until Christmas ? Why ?

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Missed opportunity :(

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Comedy relief for Kanda probs

last edited at May 31, 2020 1:46AM

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

I will never understand how you can plan a date and place to confess or kiss.. I mean, this was the right timing there but they will wait until Christmas ? Why ?

Cuz Kanda and Ookuma are both maidens in love duh

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Comedy relief for Kanda probs

Probs to show up next chapter to bust out an "onee-chan" and almost let slip Kanda-kun is a lady in front of Ookuma then the usual drama, confusion, excuse etc, crisis averted once more in the chapter after.... or somthing like that

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Like it's a manga, so I can suspend my disbelief to an extent but,,,, It would literally be a dead give away.

There are people who sound like they could be either gender. You could also say that since Ookuma believes Kanda to be a guy she subconsciously hears her voice as being more masculine than it may actually be.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Hah. Dorks.

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

Omfg, how well drawn is that dog though? I think they should give up on this and draw dog manga instead, that's clearly where the passion is.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Cute pooch. More pooches, please.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Lol she probably had a bad experience with a dog as a child like a big ass dog jumping on her, but it obviously liked her, but from her point of view it was kinda scary lol.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"Inferno magma" flavor! This girl has excellent taste.

And pretty impressive pencil twirling skills...

I suppose it will be sort of a surprise present finally telling Ookuma, I can't wait.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Girls...
What are you, grade schoolers?
You're adults in college! How many months do you need to prepare for a kiss!?

And Kanda looks like she's stopped worrying about the gender misunderstanding: this chapter, she didn't angst over it even once. Then again, at the speed they're going, it'll be years before Ookuma finds out...

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I seriously sometimes forget that she's a girl and think that I'm reading a het manga. Like, seriously. I don't really blame Ookuma.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What sister ? We don't really know what gender Naru is for now. Naru could be her brother for all we know. Just hoping that she will tell the truth before kissing because it will feel wrong to me that she kiss her, knowing she lie on her gender. At this point, i don't care who or what tell the truth, i just want the truth to be revealed.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Kanda, what you are doing is not nice.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Having seen Chapter 9 on Danbooru, I am really looking forward to this thread's reaction to it. smiles mysteriously

Nya-chan posted:

Kanda, what you are doing is not nice.

What are you referring to?

Yazawa.niko.full.1903434
joined Aug 21, 2019

the cutest chapter yet <3

joined Jun 12, 2019

This was cute

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Still uselessbians, but making vague amounts of progress finally! I like that they're building to the big reveal that Kanda's a woman, but Ookuma's just gonna be like "Huh. Okay, back to kissing!"

Fb_img_1581709351018
joined Dec 22, 2019

There are people who sound like they could be either gender. You could also say that since Ookuma believes Kanda to be a guy she subconsciously hears her voice as being more masculine than it may actually be.

Actually I was so, even though I was a girl but I had a fairly heavy voice and my face wasn't the type "Ikemen" but I can look like a guy hanging from my hairstyle and my dress way

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Get it, girl!

To reply you must either login or sign up.