Forum › Posts by Blye_Flamsteed

Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

I will never understand how you can plan a date and place to confess or kiss.. I mean, this was the right timing there but they will wait until Christmas ? Why ?

Blye_Flamsteed
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

how nice.

but man..i always feel for the aki/sayakas of these manga. breaks my heart..especially cause they always end up being my favorite characters. ha.

but uh..i wasnt expecting the last page >.>.

is she for aki? that'd be sorta odd.

I feel you bro, I hope Aki can have an happy ending too (she probably will whith the new girl)

Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

I was grining all chapter, it was so cute !

Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

The farther you go, the more you realize Tsuzura X Mary is a god tier pairing. Alas, Mary X Yumeko is basically canon mangawise now. I love it.

I agree, Mary x Tsuzura is so good together ! I know Mary has 3 (4?) ships but my favorite is probably with Tsuzura and I hope she will return on the main story and be happy, but I'm not very hopeful (let me dream T_T)

Blye_Flamsteed
Lily Marble discussion 14 Apr 09:51
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

I wish there was an “MVP mom” tag or something so I could just read all the chapters with awesome supportive moms lol... I came out to my mom after I broke up with my ex and her supporting me was one of the best feelings ever... I know it doesn’t work out for everyone, but here’s a shoutout to all supportive parents everywhere! It really means a lot to your LGBTQ+ kids to be loved unconditionally

I agree, it such a nice feeling seeing supportive parents even on manga.
Personally, my mom didn't accept my coming out at first (I understand she was in shock). Nevertheless she ended up accepting it and even was very caring when my ex girlfriend broke up with me

Blye_Flamsteed
Citrus + discussion 27 Feb 15:05
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

Citrus is shit why do people even read it?
Go read Magical Nipple Kiss instead
It was uploaded here the same day but it's 10x better than this shit

Why do you even care about other reading citrus honestly ? Moreover going to the citrus forum just to say this kind of shit.. Pathetic

Blye_Flamsteed
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

I need more Umineko doujins (Eva x Natsuhi could be great)

Blye_Flamsteed
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

I don't really know why Sumika needs to change. She is a little spoiled because she grew up in fame, but she seems to be cute and in need of a friend. And Ito is a jerk. Just because she doen't like the real personnality of Sumika doesn't mean she needs to change her and make her like her boring ideal.

Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

OMG it's soooo cute !! I always have a weakness for kind tsundere

Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

I did just read Kakegurui Twin and it's totally gay. Too bad Yumeko isn't on this one

Blye_Flamsteed
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

Yeah, after all the holidays that just wrapped up, this is pretty relatable. No more foods, pls.

This ! Lets try a diet together

Blye_Flamsteed
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

I need more YuriNatsu here

Blye_Flamsteed
Still Sick discussion 10 Dec 15:22
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

Omg all thoses comments are sooo relatable !! I showed recently my love for yuri to my girlfriend (I don't talk too much about it though) and I want her to like it, but she just doesn't care and prefer depressing boring lesbian movies (the worst)

Anyway, I love this manga already and I'm glad to be able to fangirl on yuri with all of you :D

Blye_Flamsteed
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

Gaaawd I want the main story !

Blye_Flamsteed
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

This is such a good story ! I don't know if it will end in yuri but I like the slow pace of the building relationship

Blye_Flamsteed
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

Everybody is useless in this manga, not only Nanaki

Blye_Flamsteed
Image Comments 14 Jun 18:29
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018
65166641_p0

These outfits do not look comfortable at all

Blye_Flamsteed
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

Finally she knows Uta loves her \o/
But I'm a little disapointed the autor dodged the after-confession part. I hope we will not wait too long until we see what happened

Blye_Flamsteed
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

How did I never heard about this manga before ? This is so cute and all the characters are so great (especially Yukino)

last edited at May 29, 2018 2:09PM

Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

I can't take seriously anyone with a Monika's avatar.

Just out of curiosity, why is that?

It's the definition of "ironic weeb".

You Sir, must know that I'm a hardcore weeb (and Monika is cool)

Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

No.

No no no no.

Get this stuff off here. This isn't cute, this isn't funny, this is horrible. Fantasy or not, no one that young should be even thought of in this context. Seriously, this site is going to end up on some list somewhere.

I agree, it's so gross to think of a child in a sexual way (even if it's for the "lols")

Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

Lolice ! Stop immediatly reading this, you all under arrest

Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

That teacher will soon be arrested by the lolice

Blye_Flamsteed
Touma-kun discussion 17 May 15:46
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

Touma seems dumb af and all the girls are falling for her I don't get it

Blye_Flamsteed
Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

I swear, If Kaede chan and Honami sensei were a couple, they would be da best real mvp couple of all time. But that would be too much age gap and too het and we're here for yuri dammit