Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

At this point this is just annoying. Three months for them. It's been six for us.

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

Kai, the sole voice of reason...I salute you, man.

...and shame on you Kanda.

momokofanclub
joined Oct 9, 2019

Kanda makin me reeaaal mad. Mochi has milked the same joke of "but I'm a girl ecks dee" for an entire volume. I feel like I'm reading the exact same chapter over and over again. The only thing keeping me here is mochi's clout and the good art. At this point I wouldn't even be that mad if ookuma rejects Kanda for being a girl cuz at least this joke would finally be over ( ≧Д≦)

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is so het it's kinda annoying

joined Feb 16, 2020

am super excited for the reveal UGH

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

So, i don't mind this chapter like many here seem to do. I see it as a development towards the truth being told sooner rather than later on a dramatic way. I feel a sense of dread creeping into future chapters because we're seeing one person wondering about the nature of their relationship once the truth is out and the other one in blissful ignorance that doesn't know she's about to be hit with a sack of bricks. Either that or i'm really reading waaay too much into things and the actual reveal would be a "As long as Kanda loves me" moment, which would be... fine, i guess? But would be disappointing after seeing Kanda being all worked up about the whole deal.

Hippityhoppity
joined Dec 7, 2019

What exactly is het?

more like, I will puke my intestine if I continue reading=het

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

This manga on April 1st. Oh boi.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

It's kind of surreal reading these chapters where you get a drama, tension-filled story whenever it's Kanda's point of view, but then pure comedy whenever it's Ookuma's point of view.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

It's been fun...but it needs to get there.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Honestly, I think it's pretty obvious this is going to resolve itself peacefully, but in ANY case it's nice to see something like development. I have a feeling both of the issues are going to end up resolved at the same time... Honestly, I think Ookuma seems somewhat past caring about gender anyways.

That being said, I didn't actually expect this to go on this long without resolving it, so what do I know?

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Actually, on re-reading... In goddamn chapter 2, Ookuma expressly says it wouldn't bother her. Kanda is being really silly.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Kai is trying to advance the plot. What a hero.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Boys Don’t Cry The Crying Game!

That was funny the friend set her up. Hilarious. Reminds me of the Hor-gone on Risa, ST:NG.

I’m not entertained with how long this story is being dragged out, but the artwork is really good. Mochi must have found her partner to generate decent manga.

joined Oct 21, 2019

When I read the raw for chapter 7, I thought that Ookuma, after getting home, randomly decided to search for Kanda's name and somehow stumbled upon the fact that Kanda's a girl. Needless to say, I'm disappointed and honestly curious how Mochi's going to continue this charade.

joined Sep 21, 2014

Useless lesbians... We need a tag for that, they're everywhere

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Somehow I think she already knows Tama is a girl

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Useless lesbians... We need a tag for that, they're everywhere

We have a tag for that - yuri

joined Nov 14, 2013

I cant be the only one whose actually getting annoyed now right? I mean this is going on for too long, hurry up and tell her you're a girl or I'm gonna lose interest

joined Nov 14, 2013

this guy is a chad

I hear this chad alot on the internet now, can you please explain what this is? Thank you my friend

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

this guy is a chad

I hear this chad alot on the internet now, can you please explain what this is? Thank you my friend

This, basically.

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

When something has to be clarified twice as it only being a character's opinion, sounds even more like the author's opinion.

that's a strange interpretation

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I'm glad Kanda's friends are so chill. They good friends. Don't know about Ookuma's though........

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well now she will absolutely wants to kiss more in the next chapter

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

I am loving this story but I really want Kanda to tell the truth. The suspense is slowly killing me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.