Forum › Unfaithful discussion

Avi
joined Mar 7, 2017

I actually think the protagonist should stay with her current girlfriend. The first impression does not seem that good but when you read what the seducing senpai says then it seems that the two just have a bit of a rough time, probably because the full time job is very exhausting and makes her girlfriend act like a jerk. Nothing a sweet yuri normally couldn't heal.

I see a great potential for a sequel, the girlfriend might clean up her act (seeing her lover being taken away) and chase the senpai off, rekindling their relationship. Considering Mochi's style, this is a likely scenario.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

that chapter was depressing as fuck and now shes being taken advantage of by two people, i didnt like this one but it still hits like reality anyways

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

He-ey, why all the sempai hating?

Ootsuki-sempai is using sneaky underhanded methods, but I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. What happens if she succeeds? She conquers the heart of the girl she wants and takes her away from the shitty blonde. That's win-win by my book.

Btw, about that blonde... ugh, bitch has serious issues. What kind of woman wants to live her life mimicking the traditional behavior of a frustrated, violent, male-chauvinist sarariman? That girl needs a shrink.

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Mochi got heavy, still pretty good though.
And there's room room for a sequel too, especially from her girlfriends pov.

joined Aug 23, 2018

That poor MC is just a doormat to everyone in her life. Her GF, clearly doesn't love her and only has her around cause she's her unpaid maid. Interesting that the MC said it's gone on for years. Definitely got vibes too of it been abusive.

The ending just adds onto the misery, that she's going to end up with probably someone who's a lot more dangerous and will probably be violent to her.

Good read.

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

TWO TIME
i think?...
problem that you can't defend

joined May 26, 2016

all i can see about that ending.... D A N G E R

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It doesn't feel like a one-shot at all. Also, it reminds me a bit of Kodama Naoko after Renai Manga, she suddenly got a lot darker and cheatier. There are few stories fluffier than Renai Manga.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Btw, about that blonde... ugh, bitch has serious issues. What kind of woman wants to live her life mimicking the traditional behavior of a frustrated, violent, male-chauvinist sarariman? That girl needs a shrink.

I wondered about that, too. There's a type of character in yuri manga, manhua & manhwa who is: the tyrannical abusive husband. He's either a small employee or an unemployed bum, he's full of frustration and bitterness, always angry, and he vents it all on her wife. No matter how hard the wife works to make him happy, all she gets from him is scoldings, insults and all sorts of abuse (even beatings). Eventually the wife meets a wonderful girl who makes her realize women are much better romantic partners than men, and she ditches her scumbag husband.

After that, depending on the mood of the story, he might even go bananas and chase after the new lesbian couple to kill both of them. That's how much of a piece of scum he has the potential to be.

This story looks like it's trying to make a point that a female breadwinner can be just as mean, sour, nasty, abusive and oppressive to her homemaker wife as a man... but it really doesn't seem very convincing at all. >_< Mebbe it's just me, but that female "husband" doesn't look like a realistic person. She just looks fake and unnatural to me.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

ok so how about neither of them

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Fairypixie24 posted:

I wondered about that, too.

Well, I see nothing wrong with only 1 person working in lesbian relationship as well if that works for them or there's some reason for it. What I don't get is why she told her to not work and then doesn't let her drink, because she doesn't bring money home, ignoring the fact, she is working despite her objections.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

This story looks like it's trying to make a point that a female breadwinner can be just as mean, sour, nasty, abusive and oppressive to her homemaker wife as a man... but it really doesn't seem very convincing at all. >_< Mebbe it's just me, but that female "husband" doesn't look like a realistic person. She just looks fake and unnatural to me.

I do not agree, to me it felt like pretty standard abuse, found all too often in both heterosexual and gay relationships. It may have felt too condensed, because Mochi was trying to convey in the smallest number of pages just how oppressive the everyday life for the main character really is, but I do not find the kind of abuse depicted here as unconvincing.

If anything, the "unconvincing" element was the coworker. That one felt much more like a standard manga element rather than a realistic probability.

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 6:47PM

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Well, I see nothing wrong with only 1 person working in lesbian relationship as well if that works for them or there's some reason for it.

I think the key words are frustrated, violent, male-chauvinist, not sarariman. :)

Working to support your spouse is fine. Then, after you return home, you can enjoy conjugal bliss with your loved one. Like Kasumi with Sakurako in A Room for Two. That, 100% ok.

Working a job you hate and then return home and use your spouse as a punching ball (metaphorically or not) to vent your stress? That, not so ok.

P.S. Also, I love your new avatar! :)) Who's the character?

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 7:30PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

KasexYamada posted:

Well, I see nothing wrong with only 1 person working in lesbian relationship as well if that works for them or there's some reason for it.

I think the key words are frustrated, violent, male-chauvinist, not sarariman. :)

Yea, I just realized I misread that entire conversation. I focused on husband is only working part for some reason.

Working to support your spouse is fine. Then, after you return home, you can enjoy conjugal bliss with your loved one. Like Kasumi with Sakurako in A Room for Two. That, 100% ok.

I see you're a person of culture as well.

P.S. Also, I love your new avatar! :)) Who's the character?

Oh, thanks ;3 Nero Claudius

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

poor Tashi-ron. she's getting no love from her gf and now she's cheating with a co-worker who's been in on her from the start. damn Mochi you really destroying me here with this one-shot. plus Mochi has been improving on her art. but damn, poor Tashi-ron. :(

last edited at Sep 11, 2019 8:30PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

The fuck?

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Haha what the heck, I have Ootsuki's exact same haircut, might as well use it as a prof pic.

This was pretty much the one and only manga where I'm in favor for the cheating, that couple isn't in a "rough patch", Toshiron's GF is just straight up an abusive asshole. I'd rather support the creepy crazy eyes Ootsuki than the other one, tbh.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

I mean...can we blame the MC for cheating, lol. Tho, im sure this other girl would've found a way to split them up somehow since she's been scheming up this ntr plot since they met. It was just convenient for her they were on bad terms

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I do not agree, to me it felt like pretty standard abuse, found all too often in both heterosexual and gay relationships. It may have felt too condensed, because Mochi was trying to convey in the smallest number of pages just how oppressive the everyday life for the main character really is, but I do not find the kind of abuse depicted here as unconvincing.

If anything, the "unconvincing" element was the coworker. That one felt much more like a standard manga element rather than a realistic probability.

^100% this. Couldn't have said it better myself.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

ChippedIce posted:

This was pretty much the one and only manga where I'm in favor for the cheating, that couple isn't in a "rough patch", Toshiron's GF is just straight up an abusive asshole. I'd rather support the creepy crazy eyes Ootsuki than the other one, tbh.

I fear that Crazy Eyes will throw Ootsuki away once she's had her fun

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

ChippedIce posted:

I fear that Crazy Eyes will throw Ootsuki away once she's had her fun

Yeah, she kinda seemed like she was that type of person at the end, I just hope for Toshiron's sake that she isn't a yandere or something worse, those crazy eyes were pretty creepy.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

When you see those crazy eyes you know you can.....trust them implicitly

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Normally, cheating is wrong... but if you are treated like a commodity, or an oppressed 'roommate,' can you really be considered dating?

Also, I thought those catlike eyes were cute and hot, not really a yandere-ish aesthetic, but you might question her sanity a little.

Though, that's coming from someone who thinks yanderes like Yuuno are attractive...

last edited at Sep 14, 2019 4:07AM

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Cheating hoes. Why not break up with the person you're in a relationship before becoming intimate with someone else outside your relationship? Irrational bimbos.

No one has excuses for cheating, if they do, they're just straight out morons.

Not everyone has a strong will to break free from normalcy of their everyday relationship, even if it is oppressive. It may not be something that you, or I can relate to but the fact is, their are alot of weak-willed people being used in relationships because they lack back-bone.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

I was in favor of her leaving her girlfriend and dating her until that last bit. Her girlfriend may be shitty, but their coworker is a total piece of trash.

To reply you must either login or sign up.