joined Mar 7, 2017
Eh3ugmxu4aeynkf-orig

F

Litcott
Image Comments 15 Sep 08:16
Avi
joined Mar 7, 2017
K8exlfd

There is a sorta-proper ending in the final volume, which never got scanlated. It did make buying the manga worth it, tho.

Litcott
Image Comments 03 Jun 07:55
Avi
joined Mar 7, 2017
Eyw1e7au8aed5qr-orig

Ami is channeling her inner Shamiko

Litcott
Image Comments 17 Sep 19:48
Avi
joined Mar 7, 2017
76679591_p3

She was ready for foes with strength and deceit, but she was not ready for a caring, sweet heart and nutritious food. That proved to be her downfall (into a short demon girl's arms).

Litcott
Unfaithful discussion 11 Sep 14:24
Avi
joined Mar 7, 2017

I actually think the protagonist should stay with her current girlfriend. The first impression does not seem that good but when you read what the seducing senpai says then it seems that the two just have a bit of a rough time, probably because the full time job is very exhausting and makes her girlfriend act like a jerk. Nothing a sweet yuri normally couldn't heal.

I see a great potential for a sequel, the girlfriend might clean up her act (seeing her lover being taken away) and chase the senpai off, rekindling their relationship. Considering Mochi's style, this is a likely scenario.

Litcott
Avi
joined Mar 7, 2017

There goes Watagiri-sensei again with the memeable faces.

You may not be satisfied with the ending, but I see a lot of potential for sequels. Even if the MC's not in denial, she could slowly develop feelings for Kasumi in a healthy pace. The fact that she's considering it to be interesting shows that she's not exactly against it, at the very least. And I'm fairly sure that p12 was still IRL, so Kasumi is more than likely gay for someone, and considers it a one-sided love (and given the MC's denial, she's likely right). So the ultimate plot twist here potentially is that it was the IRL Sora who was in a one-sided love with the IRL Benito the whole time.

So all we need now, as others also mentioned, is a sequel from Kasumi's viewpoint.

Avi
joined Mar 7, 2017

So basically, Help-mywife.tumblr: the Manga.

I'll take 53 volumes and a 12-season anime of it, thank you very much.