Forum › Unfaithful discussion

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

No one seems to be asking the big questions...
...where do these three fit in the Mochiverse?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Ah, I see you're an intellectual as well.

joined Feb 1, 2017

I was thinking the whole way through that the senpai had seriously evil looking eyes. Turns out my intuition was right.

joined Sep 19, 2019

Wew, the ending took me by surprise, but it was cool to see. I wouldn't really compare it to Kodama story like some people have though

The thing that makes Kodama stories stand out is that her two main characters are often as equally shitty as each other, so you don't really feel all that bad for them when they're stuck together.
In this story however, Tashiron is really getting the short end of the stick. Unless she is somehow secretly playing 4D chess and manipulating events, she is really, REALLY screwed.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

If the coworker manages to break Tashiron up with the girlfriend and go out with her instead, there is the high possibility that the coworker will dump her once she's had her fun. The coworker seems like the type of person who is addicted to stealing cute girls from their partners and, once the thrill of "stealing her" is over, she will probably become disinterested in her and move on to a new victim. If the coworker does break up with Tashiron later, would you consider that a happy ending or bad ending?

If the coworker breaks up with Tashiron, then Tashiron will no longer be in a toxic relationship anymore and have the freedom to regain agency in her life. But then, Tashiron, who does not seem to have high-self esteem nor any friends or family to support her emotionally or financially, might become lonely and depressed. In addition, there might be a possibility that Tashiron will go back to her original girlfriend. Or if she doesn't go back to her girlfriend, there is also the possibility that she will find another girlfriend who mistreats her. Or maybe she will find a girlfriend who treats her right.

So then,
A) Tashiron is able to regain agency in her life and be happy
B) Tashiron will be lonely and miserable
C) Tashiron will go back to her original girlfriend
D) Tashiron will find another girlfriend who mistreats her.
E) Tashiron will find a girlfriend who treats her correctly.

Which possibility do you find the most likely and why? And which possibility do you find the find the least likely?

(Or you don't have to answer. I know it's weird asking a reading question for a yuri manga, but honestly I'm just curious what people might think.)

last edited at Sep 20, 2019 12:21AM

joined Apr 8, 2019

Now I'm sad. Poor Tashiron, sometimes you just can't win.

She seriously needs a more healthy relationship. She doesn't have a sister or what?

Omfg ahahahaha sister xD

joined Apr 8, 2019

If the coworker manages to break Tashiron up with the girlfriend and go out with her instead, there is the high possibility that the coworker will dump her once she's had her fun. The coworker seems like the type of person who is addicted to stealing cute girls from their partners and, once the thrill of "stealing her" is over, she will probably become disinterested in her and move on to a new victim. If the coworker does break up with Tashiron later, would you consider that a happy ending or bad ending?

If the coworker breaks up with Tashiron, then Tashiron will no longer be in a toxic relationship anymore and have the freedom to regain agency in her life. But then, Tashiron, who does not seem to have high-self esteem nor any friends or family to support her emotionally or financially, might become lonely and depressed. In addition, there might be a possibility that Tashiron will go back to her original girlfriend. Or if she doesn't go back to her girlfriend, there is also the possibility that she will find another girlfriend who mistreats her. Or maybe she will find a girlfriend who treats her right.

So then,

Which possibility do you find the most likely and why? And which possibility do you find the find the least likely?

(Or you don't have to answer. I know it's weird asking a reading question for a yuri manga, but honestly I'm just curious what people might think.)

If she did happen to find an actual good person, they would most likely fall for her out of pity. In my opinion pity does not make a completely healthy relationship either. Seeing as Tashiron is someone who would rather hide her feelings and has no healthier way to overcome them other than over-drink or cheat, she will not be in a healthy relationship anytime soon...

joined Apr 8, 2019

I was thinking the whole way through that the senpai had seriously evil looking eyes. Turns out my intuition was right.

Not evil but just plain fucking creepy. I actually had my suspicions right at the moment where she forced Tashiron to come with her to the pub.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Oh come on, why’d you have to do that to her mochi??? Let her meet someone kind aaaaaaa

Fc30b8c18898ba98167bd0db444c72ba-compressed
joined Sep 25, 2020

So then,

I think most likely B. I imagine she will have a big trust issue to everyone. But I still hope her happiness.

last edited at Feb 10, 2021 11:20PM

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

I feel so bad for the mc :(

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

So then,

I think most likely B. I imagine she will have a big trust issue to everyone. But I still hope her happiness.

I will for with B or C.
So from what we read, her current girlfriend is not a good one but maybe she can change once she knows she loses Tashiron? Maybe she doesn’t and goes by route B and ends up alone and what could be worse is that she needs money so badly that ends up with some random man/woman who is worst than her current gf, like rape her or hit her but Tashiron will take it because she can’t defend herself.
I believe in reconciliation and forgiveness, to some point so I hope her current gf can change because she was probably once a caring and loving gf. If not, then she could meet someone new and not be in a romantic relationship, just a good friend she can relay on and such.

joined May 20, 2018

That was sad :( no hope in sight for Tashiron. Really liked this one shot. Even before the twist it felt bittersweet and then it felt tragic. I didn't except that ahah, made me feel angry as well. I love me a story that can make me feel like this about its story and characters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.