Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

joined Jun 30, 2016

So cliche and dumb, she is sooo in love with her already! stupid dog girl!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Good art and composition. Terrible writing.

This is the kind of comment I never quite get. I can imagine reasons a person might criticize the writing in this one, but I don’t see it as self-evidently awful.

Can you be more specific about what’s so “terrible” about the writing?

"My love is different than your love", "We're dating but not dating", "I love you, but I don't know what love is". Basically author is already draging this story by using stupid plot elements.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Feels like... You're implying that there's only one kind of love and if she already loves her as a singer then that means is the same as loving her as lover so they should date already? and saying dragging the story when is just starting... Feels like you're trying really hard to hate this.

You could use that argument with Sakura Trick perfectly, but not here imo

last edited at Aug 21, 2019 3:41PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

"My love is different than your love", "We're dating but not dating", "I love you, but I don't know what love is". Basically author is already draging this story by using stupid plot elements.

That's not really dragging. If anything, I'd be disappointed with the series if they had forced her into a definitive yes or no. The whole point is that things aren't always black and white, and a plot that's just "wanna date" "sure" fucks without any form of obstacles would be boring as all heck outside of a short-form H doujin.

Besides, now we get to see Yori intentionally turning on the charm and that is bound to be fun.

last edited at Aug 21, 2019 3:51PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How many 15-year-olds (living in a two-parent family) are there who don't have some basic idea of how their parents met? Is this a thing?

I don't really see the problem. Maybe they never talk about it.

joined May 29, 2019

Ah nothing turns me on more than honest communication.

I'm right there with ya

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

How many 15-year-olds (living in a two-parent family) are there who don't have some basic idea of how their parents met? Is this a thing?

I don't really see the problem. Maybe they never talk about it.

I always had a general idea of what the circumstances were when my parents met, but I never sat down and asked about the detailed story of them actually meeting and getting together until I had been an adult for some time. They didn’t avoid the subject, but it wasn't the kind of thing that came up in conversation until someone asked.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

In general Japanese folks are a lot more reserved about PDA, and that often also applies within the home. So it doesn't surprise me at all that being caught "sweet talking" to the husband seemed to fluster both of them for a moment. I'm also not surprised that the circumstances behind their romance had never really been discussed till then, considering that this seems to be the first time that romance has been on the mind.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm turning 18 this November, and I still don't have a basic idea of how my parents first met and when they first started dating, so don't judge the 15-year-olds.

joined Jun 12, 2015

That's not really dragging. If anything, I'd be disappointed with the series if they had forced her into a definitive yes or no. The whole point is that things aren't always black and white, and a plot that's just "wanna date" "sure" fucks without any form of obstacles would be boring as all heck outside of a short-form H doujin.

Yes, because there's nothing interesting after that. Are you serious?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And nobody tell you there will be nothing. Gosh just calm down,you didn't even know what will happen next and you already treating like it's bad. Just wait and see.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Not every manga has to be focused on dating life. We've already got stuff like Kase-san and Hana ni Arashi for that. This is first and foremost a manga about falling in love, with one doing so right away and the other taking their time.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Ahhhh... Young sweet love... Makes me feel grumpy... Anyhow, I'll be patient with this diabetes-inducing story and watch out for something utterly dramatic to come out.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Kino

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This is first and foremost a manga about falling in love, with one doing so right away and the other taking their time.

Apparently, someone hasn't made notice of several posts comparing this to YagaKimi. I mean, I haven't made any of those posts, and only partly agree with them, but still, there was a high enough number to register by just skimming through the thread.

last edited at Aug 21, 2019 5:38PM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Holy crap! Yes!!! I am rooting for you Yori!!!!!

joined Jun 12, 2015

This is first and foremost a manga about falling in love, with one doing so right away and the other taking their time.

Apparently, someone hasn't made notice of several posts comparing this to YagaKimi. I mean, I haven't made any of those posts, and only partly agree with them, but still, there was a high enough number to register by just skimming through the thread.

If by "someone", you meant me, my reply to that post is still there.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I appreciate this development, it's rare to see this kind of take-a-third-option reply to a confession in yuri.

I'm hitting 23 years in less than a month and I only know the gist of what really happened between my parents. Pops does everything he can to avoid talking about my mother whenever he isn't trying to indoctrinate me into hating her (to the point that he lies about a lot of things). It never really worked.
On the other hand, I can only see mom once or twice a year so the topic hardly ever came up with her.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

this manga is beautiful, is perfect, is everything i needed but didn't knew

joined Feb 23, 2016

I thi k she’s already in love guys

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

yes hi hello, yori senpaI inhales I'VE FALLEN FOR YOU ALREADY SO PLEAS STOP BFOR YOU KILL ME THX

last edited at Aug 21, 2019 9:36PM

Fbeff6ae5beor
joined Sep 22, 2018

For some reasonI find that Delicious Pasta shirt adorable.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Looking foward to see how they handle their relationship moving foward, really just seeing them interact is the sweetest thing for me so I am glad how this wasn't drag at all and took its proper time, now I am still wondering if the sisters will really just stay as supporting friends since they both goth those of panels that focus on their expressions like that.

now to wait for the second Adashima manga and Nettaigyo's chapter of this month

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Good art and composition. Terrible writing.

This is the kind of comment I never quite get. I can imagine reasons a person might criticize the writing in this one, but I don’t see it as self-evidently awful.

Can you be more specific about what’s so “terrible” about the writing?

Oh hell no it real life for you it kindda like more than friend less than lover. I know because the same happen to me ( yes it kindda like the manga). It just that the other was not ready and wasn't sure about what she felt was love or just like.

What I was trying to say is that what Kino doing is being nice because she like a kid just grown into adulthood, it overwhelming enough and she experience a lot of complicate emotion. Just give her time to develop and grow because you can't say yes no if you not even understand enough about yourself.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Every time there's a new chapter I'm in awe at the artstyle.... it's so freaking eye catching! I can't get enough of it! Honestly, enjoying the pace of the story, little to no drama so it's barely angsty at this point, but I'm noticing some plot points that might get the ol angstameter a few notches up in future chapters.... And that mum... Dayum

To reply you must either login or sign up.