See they are sisters. Oh boi

joined Oct 22, 2018

Ah but I'll probably watch ... Looks fun lo/ and we know the author likes yuri

See they are sisters. Oh boi

its a robot based off her sister so its not completely incest maybe

pseudo-incest robot?

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Hmm I like the art in this one but I do prefer me some adult romance after all.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Judging by that last page blushing I don't think you'll need to wait until the third summer... Like, maybe one more song and is yours hahahaha

Also... TALKING?! In my romance manga?!! >:(!! axe this right now!

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Anyone else have problems getting page 10 to load?

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

Anyone else have problems getting page 10 to load?

Mega was glitching when I tried to download it, must have caused an error. I've reuploaded it, should be fine.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Working now, thanks.

Nice surprise to have no cliffhanger in a confession chapter.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Characters talking to each other without misunderstanting ? Is that possible ?

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

This is so cute.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Himari: "I love you, but I don't know if it's romantic"
Yori: [Goes full kakkoii mode]
Himari: "Wait, that's illegal"

joined Jun 12, 2015

Good art and composition. Terrible writing.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Let's go Yori, make the girl fall for you.

This is so cute.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Good art and composition. Terrible writing.

This is the kind of comment I never quite get. I can imagine reasons a person might criticize the writing in this one, but I don’t see it as self-evidently awful.

Can you be more specific about what’s so “terrible” about the writing?

YuriIsLife1998
Screen%20shot%202020-03-21%20at%203.08.23%20pm
joined Apr 25, 2019

I really like how this manga handles the relationships and how her mother and friend gave Himari advice. Especially her mom, saying outright that she rejected her dad at first because she didn't feel the same way. And Himari being fear of 'love' is totally understandable. She fear her 'love' will hurt her Yori-senpai because she doesn't understand what 'romantic' 'love' is.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

The way some of the panels showed their friend's faces, are we about to get 2 love triangles? I don't know how I feel about that, but I gues we'll see how that's handled if it happens

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

This good. haha. Does her dad really have and wear that shirt?

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Mizuguchi seems to like Yori Senpai.
I doubt it's turns to be a love triangle because she seems to accept Yori's love, but I feel a bit of jealousy(?) coming from her (Her face on pages 3-4-5).
Maybe on future chapters she'll have a bigger role than now.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well it's hinted that Mizuguchi fell in love at first sight with Yori in the 2nd Omake of the Extra but it's never explain why she give up or if she have ever give up. Maybe she will try to "steal" Yori or threating to do it to Himari to see if she is serious or not.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Well it's hinted that Mizuguchi fell in love at first sight with Yori in the 2nd Omake of the Extra but it's never explain why she give up or if she have ever give up. Maybe she will try to "steal" Yori or threating to do it to Himari to see if she is serious or not.

Maybe she'll be a bro and help the couple really get together, like a "If I can't be with them I want them to be happy" story.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Everything about this chapter, from the fact that it was the first thing I saw while entering Dynasty Reader after taking a shower following my return from the beach, to the subtle developments in the last few pages, was a great example of "A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.".

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Beefaroni posted:

The way some of the panels showed their friend's faces, are we about to get 2 love triangles? I don't know how I feel about that, but I gues we'll see how that's handled if it happens

Clearly their friends should date each others too xP hahaha I mean, it could work later ...

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Beefaroni posted:

Clearly their friends should date each others too xP hahaha I mean, it could work later ...

I mean, they're both sisters not that it invalidates your suggestion or anything

joined Jun 12, 2019

They are so cute ugh I love this manga

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Goggled Anon posted:

Beefaroni posted:

I mean, they're both sisters not that it invalidates your suggestion or anything

I totally forgot that it could work because the other members of the band are already hmmmm in a combo of shorts hahaha... EXCEPT that missing vocalist! I wonder if she will introduced in the next chapter considering everything is going too well right now o.o

last edited at Aug 21, 2019 3:06PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ah nothing turns me on more than honest communication.

To reply you must either login or sign up.