Forum › Adachi and Shimamura discussion

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Rusted friendship. I know that feel very well. The problem with being very outgoing, is that you can't keep such a large roster of friends close enough to you forever. I'm all too familiar with running into someone I've let drift away.

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

The biggest twist in the world would be if Terumi doesn’t try to be an obstacle for these two and is just there to see her friend again. After this chapter I think it’s possible, but I’m not holding my breath.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

It hurt enough in the LN, you know, I didn't need to see Tarumi being all sad during most of the thing now that we have pictures. :<

... I swear...

thatfilipin0dude
joined Jun 5, 2018

The smol worried Adachi at the end hehe
So cute~

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Not the same thing, but every date I've been on was just like this chapter. With worse to amicable endings. This, of course, is a re-connecting rather than forming a connection to begin with but it feels very similar in many respects.

Sigh great chapter.

last edited at Nov 4, 2019 9:35PM

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

So cute~

Is Adachi ever not extremely cute, though? ~

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

So cute~

Is Adachi ever not extremely cute, though? ~

Can confirm, Adachi is always extremely cute.

joined Oct 5, 2016

One of the little Shimamura details I enjoy is everyone around her assuming that she has a boyfriend when she's getting ready to go to Adachi stuff. Even if she can't doesn't think she does, everyone else sure notices how much effort she puts in for Adachi.

last edited at Nov 5, 2019 3:01AM

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

Holy fuck, I heard this series was slow burn, but we've thus far only had one of two characters in the main ship realize their feelings, and it doesn't seem like any of the side cast has noticed either

It's an interesting change of pace from the usual, and the chapters are consistently good, but christ on a cracker we'll probably be at Chapter 60 before a confession is had

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

but christ on a cracker we'll probably be at Chapter 60 before a confession is had

About that, it had only one chapter and the epilogue left fot this version of the manga.

E3b0ae88-e397-4841-ada6-f0d793de4c21
joined Nov 25, 2018

I know it's done so we recognize the characters better, but it feels wrong to see little Shima with the same hair when we know it's dyed and she clearly didn't do so as a child...

I’m so glad someone else noticed this and was bothered enough to mention it because it was bothering me tremendously. I usually just read the LN because it’s super good and I definitely prefer it over the manga adaptations, but I like to go back and read the mangas when they get updated, and seeing that was pretty oof for me

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

It's an interesting change of pace from the usual, and the chapters are consistently good, but christ on a cracker we'll probably be at Chapter 60 before a confession is had

I believe Vol. 6 is where that happens

joined May 23, 2019

Isn't this just a slow burn Yuri by now?

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Uh oh, that girl has the gay, guaranteed.

Or maybe she just wanted to reconnect to an old friend. But maybe she gay.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

vol 4, pg 72, "What an earth" -> "What on earth"

pg 130, "The slice she was holding also seemed a good as new." Not sure about this sentence, "as good as new"?

last edited at Nov 20, 2019 4:34PM

Together_forever
joined Jul 6, 2013

Is Shimamura made of the densest metal known to man?

Yuriloveisbestlove
joined Feb 15, 2019

This was just so adorable, I'm sure their chocolate can't compare to the sweetness of Adachi doing Adachi things.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

That's been my favorite moment in the LN so far, and... Yeah, it's still great here! Adachi is so cute. These two are so good.

Is Shimamura made of the densest metal known to man?

Well the problem is: her thighs are too comfortable to be made of metal.

In other news; only one chapter of this adaptation remains. I hope the anime will stop at the same point too. Here's hoping it's a success! What a time to be a yuri fan, really.
Also, I wonder if sneikkimies plans on focusing more on the LN after this adaptation is done. In any case, thank you, very much, to everyone involved in bringing us this amazing series. May it keep going now and in the future! ~

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Also, I wonder if sneikkimies plans on focusing more on the LN after this adaptation is done.

I mean, the other version is on one month schedule so it will give more time to work on the LN.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

In other news; only one chapter of this adaptation remains.

:'(

Moth%20rect
joined Jul 26, 2018

Also, I wonder if sneikkimies plans on focusing more on the LN after this adaptation is done.

I was already focusing on it 100%, so if you're expecting faster updates, they won't come as a result of this project being done. Sorry. This manga and the other one take comparably little of my time, something like one day of the month each compared to the rest that are devoted to the novel.

last edited at Nov 24, 2019 11:45PM

Yuriloveisbestlove
joined Feb 15, 2019

I was already focusing on it 100%

^ and that's why you're the best and we all love you. You upload plenty fast already so stay at your own pace. We all definitely appreciate the hard work that you do to bring us the good stuff. Thanks.

Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018

I was already focusing on it 100%, so if you're expecting faster updates, they won't come as a result of this project being done. Sorry. This manga and the other one take comparably little of my time, something like one day of the month each compared to the rest that are devoted to the novel.

Very grateful to all your work on this!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

This is slowly developing, hard to tell sometimes lol but I guess its getting there, in a cute awkward sorta way. "Let's keep going, now and in the future!" the Yuri is blooming.... Slowly, but surely......

last edited at Nov 25, 2019 7:03AM

joined Feb 18, 2015

I'm really looking forward to reading the actual, official translations of the light novels when they come out... The manga is cute and all, but I really want the whole story from beginning to end.

To reply you must either login or sign up.