Forum › Posts by Kyphrin

Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018

More Kasumi/Saaya is always a welcome surprise!

Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018

Always need more Kasumi/Saaya

Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018

More of my favorite Bandori pairing, very nice

Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018

now...plz give a MisaKanon sequel to this!

This

Kyphrin
Image Comments 24 Dec 01:18
Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018
76450519_p0

That art alone almost makes me want to play GBF

Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018

Like a lot of the previous comments, I'm really hoping we get to see Shima be a bit more aware/not in denial soon. I'm expecting Adachi will keep increasing her efforts until Shima can't write it off with a rationalization sooner rather than later, Adachi definitely seems like she's trying to be more obvious now.

I'm coming over here after the manga finished, I heard the story continues over here. Is it worth to reread the whole thing or is there a good chapter to start from to continue? Eh screw it I'm just gonna reread.

Reread everything. The novel's better

Agreed. I enjoyed the original manga release a lot, but the LN has been much better to me.

Kyphrin
Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018

Also, I wonder if sneikkimies plans on focusing more on the LN after this adaptation is done.

I was already focusing on it 100%, so if you're expecting faster updates, they won't come as a result of this project being done. Sorry. This manga and the other one take comparably little of my time, something like one day of the month each compared to the rest that are devoted to the novel.

Very grateful to all your work on this!

Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018

Really liked the Nagafuji/Hino bit for the bonus section, curious how this volume will turn out with the chapter names.

Kyphrin
Image Comments 29 Sep 14:16
Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018
68302079_p0

I can't really pair Maki with anyone but Nico personally (not saying there's anything wrong with this pairing though) so it didn't really hit me from that side of things, but I really like this art style

Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018

but this mother... seems like there's some issues in the house.

Pretty sure that's a guy (note: adam's apple), most likely older brother.

I'm guessing it's her dad, she mentioned him prior about him giving her a guitar to accompany her singing and he looks like a musician type of character to me.

I don't really get the YagaKimi comparisons personally, it feels like a completely different kind of story to me honestly. The characters feel very different comparatively and the drama aspects of this series feels different with a less serious edge as well.

last edited at Sep 22, 2019 4:45PM

Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018

Adachi is a enjoyable perspective to read from, she comes across as a very relatable character. Still up in the air with how I feel about Yachii, she feels really out of place compared to everything else in this series to me so far... Enjoying this series overall though, looking forward to seeing how it progresses.

Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018

More of my favorite pairing, it's a good day

Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018

Finally a translated Saaya/Kasumi doujin! My favorite of the Bandori pairings, this is a great day ^^ Thank you for this!

Kyphrin
Image Comments 02 Aug 23:45
Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018
71573145_p0

Ako with her hair down? Automatically nice

Kyphrin
Image Comments 17 Jun 20:34
Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018
68202754_p26

I can always use more images focused on Saaya and Kasumi ^^

Kyphrin
Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018

SHE BLESSED US AGAIN.

Just look at those bites on Maki's neck. Nico is fattening Maki because she wants to eat her.

LOL, Nico is nothing if not ambitious^

They argue LESS as a married couple, go figure!

They got all the arguing out of the way at a younger age ^^

Kyphrin
Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018

I love IWS in this \o/

Kyphrin
Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018

Good NicoMaki, I really enjoy the work this author does. The Christmas story is my favorite part of this one.

Kyphrin
Image Comments 25 Sep 21:49
Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018
68202754_p28

I wish I could find more fan works involving this pairing...

Kyphrin
Image Comments 20 Sep 19:52
Saya_avatar_small
joined Sep 12, 2018
__nishikino_maki_and_yazawa_nico_love_live_and_love_live_school_idol_project_drawn_by_kuma_happylocation__934359bec534a45134698ec990359328

This art style is really great