Forum › Adachi and Shimamura discussion

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

All I can say is
Hnnnnnng

C3784868-0dc9-4f27-ae0c-dbc09a53b843
joined Oct 16, 2019

I'm really looking forward to reading the actual, official translations of the light novels when they come out... The manga is cute and all, but I really want the whole story from beginning to end.

I‘ll stick with the fantranslation by sneikkimies, they just felt unsurpassable. I don‘t think the version by Seven Seas will be any better than that. I recommend reading the novel here on dynasty if you want, it‘s worth it.

Other than that I really enjoyed the latest chapter! Seeing Adachi going all out and hug Shimamura so tightly warms my heart, can‘t wait for the anime to animate this scene.

joined Mar 18, 2018

I‘ll stick with the fantranslation by sneikkimies, they just felt unsurpassable. I don‘t think the version by Seven Seas will be any better than that. I recommend reading the novel here on dynasty if you want, it‘s worth it.

Other than that I really enjoyed the latest chapter! Seeing Adachi going all out and hug Shimamura so tightly warms my heart, can‘t wait for the anime to animate this scene.

Whats the diffrence between all three versions? (I've only keept upp with this one) arn't they just a retelling of the same story?
And yeah Adachi actually starting to respond to her own feelings really brings a smile to my face~ now if only Shimamura could start to return those feelings~

Also, is this actually the second to last chapter? Man that really sucks... Will the other versions Keep going?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Whats the diffrence between all three versions? (I've only keept upp with this one) arn't they just a retelling of the same story?

Far more detail in the LN. The manga is good, but so much feels missing after actually reading the LN as well. As for differences between the manga versions, the new one was started after this got axed and feels quite a bit more rushed right now. Hopefully just pulling a FMAB until it catches up to where this one stopped. Opinions differ, but IMO the new manga has the best art of all three versions.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

ch 17: oh god. my heart can't take it. so cute!!

joined Mar 18, 2018

Far more detail in the LN. The manga is good, but so much feels missing after actually reading the LN as well. As for differences between the manga versions, the new one was started after this got axed and feels quite a bit more rushed right now. Hopefully just pulling a FMAB until it catches up to where this one stopped. Opinions differ, but IMO the new manga has the best art of all three versions.

So which one is the "original" then?
And why is this one getting the axe? I see nothing wrong with it. Why does all the good yuri get the short end of the stick... Soon you'll tell me Hana Ni Arashi or Haru and Midori are getting cancelled as well... :(

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So which one is the "original" then?
And why is this one getting the axe? I see nothing wrong with it. Why does all the good yuri get the short end of the stick... Soon you'll tell me Hana Ni Arashi or Haru and Midori are getting cancelled as well... :(

Original what ? If you ask for the original source material then it's the LN, if you asking for the original manga it's this one. It's not getting the axe technically speaking since it was axed some time ago. As to why i don't really know myself.

joined Mar 18, 2018

Original what ? If you ask for the original source material then it's the LN, if you asking for the original manga it's this one. It's not getting the axe technically speaking since it was axed some time ago. As to why i don't really know myself.

Oh yeah... In original i meant which came first. Thanks.

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Only one chapter left till Shimamura realizes how gay Adachi is for her and reciprocates. My only concern is if the final would feel completely rushed or slightly natural.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This build up is fucking KILLING ME GOD! I'm hoping this is a story about falling in love with a hetero and how hard that is rather than them getting together. But I don't want that as well.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm hoping this is a story about falling in love with a hetero and how hard that is rather than them getting together.

Excuse me what. That's will be rather complicated since no boys were introduced since the start of the manga and well next chapter is the last one. Not to mention they go out together later in the LN

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm hoping this is a story about falling in love with a hetero and how hard that is rather than them getting together.

Excuse me what. That's will be rather complicated since no boys were introduced since the start of the manga and well next chapter is the last one. Not to mention they go out together later in the LN

I think (tho I'm far from certain) that they wanted to say that they're hoping that this is a series showing a lesbian falling in love with a straight girl and showing how hard that is. Tho, again, the more recent chapters tend to suggest otherwise.
Not to mention the spoilers about the LN given in this forum (including the one in your most recent post).

last edited at Nov 28, 2019 9:16AM

Thank you, lasagne!

last edited at Nov 29, 2019 2:22PM by

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

What an absolut piece of shit for the whole fucking ride.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

What an absolut piece of shit for the whole fucking ride.

Why don't you tell us how you really feel

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

whooo boy the ending sucks... avoid at all cost, read the LN its much better

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't really know what you expected. We already know that this version was cut short to 3 volumes and will probably not end on them getting together given how late in the LN they did get together.. The ending was fairly predictable if you were reading the LN alongside this version.

Sonya
joined Aug 22, 2014

Wait that's it?

joined Mar 18, 2018

It's really sad to see it go. It has been such a great ride...
I really did love this one quite the bit. And i know this was suppose to be a one-sided crush/love but i cant hel but to think that Shimamura really never thought about Adachi as more than a friend... And for as much as i wish i was wrong here, I don't really think they will become a couple... and i can't help but to feel sorry for her.
And i know that the novel is still going on (I'm only a handfull of chapters in) but i cant help but hoping that Shimamura starts to ponder her own feelings for Adachi in the later chapters or that Adachi take's a chance and confesses.
I think that a lot of people can actually sympathies with this story. while a lot of mangas tend to be over the top on a lot of things, this always feelt more down to earth, and i appreciate that.

Also this qoute...

...It's too real

last edited at Dec 10, 2019 4:18AM

joined Jan 13, 2019

(krusty voice) what the hell was THAT

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And so it ends and the wait starts for the new version to catch up and continue past this point.

Well, at least Adachi jumping in joy with the sakura petals around her is depicted slightly better than in the entirely petal-less LN illustration here, but I still hope the new manga will further improve on this, the LN text painted such a great picture of it, the actual images so far fail to do it any justice.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

JUST A REMINDER TO EVERYONE THAT THIS WAS JUST THE END OF THE ORIGINAL MANGA RUN THAT WE ALL ALREADY KNEW ENDED AT THIS POINT

We're still gonna keep releasing the new ("Moke") version as it's released as well as the LN so not all is lost!

That said, I still prefer this softer art style, so I will miss it.

last edited at Dec 10, 2019 4:58AM

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

For anyone feeling sad that this is the end, it is not. There is still the Moke ver. of the manga and of course the LN (best way to see just how gay Adachi is for Shimamura btw) that continues past this part, oh and let's not forget the anime coming in 2020. I was already hyped for the anime but when I saw our two MC's voice actresses I was as giddy as can be so now I'm super hyped.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

let's not forget the anime coming in 2020. I was already hyped for the anime but when I saw our two MC's voice actresses I was as giddy as can be so now I'm super hyped.

I have not looked at any of the information on the anime or seiyuu really... it still feels really weird to me that I'm volunteering a little help to fan-release a yuri that has both a light novel and manga(s) and now suddenly has a license for the light novel release coming next year PLUS an anime. It's very "wow" to me and that wow factor is making me keep myself in suspense. I think the last time I felt so strange was when Cartoon Network picked up the English dub of Inuyasha while I was still actively helping release the fansub every week. (Yes yes I know I just totally dated myself there.)

BUT I DIGRESS.

AdaShima still lives so no worries!

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

So this is how it ends, I'm okay with it,
Trough I hoped it was more than a one side love,
And maybe a kiss would be nice.
Still storyline wise nice ending

To reply you must either login or sign up.