20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

lol war incumming

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

DISTURBANCE SPOTTED!!!

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Damn this yuri cliches! (angrily shaking my fist)

Also, that yashiro girl batter has some kind of christopher nolan plot twist in the end or else she's just a painfully annoying character

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

FUCK NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN WHYYY

Like Adachi said. People, boys in particular, would have to be blind to not be romantically interested in Shima.
Adachi is a prohhet and I . . . am trying to see the value in love triangles cause. . . . reasons. or at least not flip out over them every time they show up.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Just cuz an old friend shows up doesn't mean she wants to date Shimamura. The only one who will feel threatened is Adachi, cuz she's a ridiculous gay dork. Maybe this friend will be the impetus for Adachi to finally just confess and force Shimamura to come out of her little denial burrow.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Please don't add drama to this nice story!!!

Zaimokuza%20ii
joined May 9, 2014

Maybe asking the obvious question here, but...
it's who...again? 'cos i got no recollection meeting this new contender in the LN.
Or this manga ahead of the LN?

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

The manga is now slightly ahead of where the LN is in regard to releases here.

The LN Christmassy Shimamura chapter, where she was thinking back about how she used to be all assertive and gregarious when she was little, is where Tarumi is mentioned, albeit not by name. That flashback included her thoughts about the little girl she met when she first started school, and how they became super friends until classroom changes separated them later, and they drifted apart, due in no small part to her choice to make basically no effort to keep the relationship going.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The manga path made the "Good luck" from Naga more understandable. She've seen Shima with Tarumi at the shop and notice the overflown gayness of Adachi for Shima. Seem she is more peceptive than she looks, even if notice Adachi's gayness is not that hard.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I can't believe I'm saying this on Dynasty forums, but Adachi feels a bit too gay to be good for her health.

Img_20190418_023052-min
joined Mar 16, 2019

Nagufuji might be more observant than we thought she was. And the "Nagufuji witnessed it all more silently than a maid" is cute as shit. God I love her so much, wish there'd be more meat shop bonus in the future chapters.
Also it finally begins, good luck to Adachi indeed.

last edited at Sep 26, 2019 3:59PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nagafuji might be more observant than we thought she was.

Pretty much word for word what I said after the "Good luck" in the LN.

And Tarumi seems a more serious rival than expected.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I think Adachi needs a hug.
From Shimamura, ideally.

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

Adachi is the definition of gay panic

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

OK so this may not actually be a cliche, she could totally just be an old friend wanting to rekindle a friendship. Adachi will probably be super jelly that someone else is hanging out with her bestie/super gay crush Shima and that is as far as it goes. remember how Adachi freaked out over seeing Shima hanging out with Nagayfuji (intentional misspelling btw) at the mall and almost had a nervous breakdown? Well another friend competing for Shima's attention could be all this is, although it would be a big deal to Adachi. With all that said, yes, this could be another yuri cliche gay love triangle BUT it is not 100% confirmed, I say it could take either route.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Shima just keeps on attracting more girls

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

well, i just started reading this one, and i think its super cute, but this new girl seems troublesome. i'm really bored of yuri where they introduce new characters specifically to mess with the main ship, and then have them work it out in the end.

that is why tadokoro-san is so great.

hopefully things work out for these two. i mean the series is named after them, so i'm pretty sure it will. maybe better would be to say: hopefully things work out without too many tiresome chapters.

edit: also, wait... there's a novel? which came first?

last edited at Sep 28, 2019 12:29AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

well, i just started reading this one, and i think its super cute, but this new girl seems troublesome. i'm really bored of yuri where they introduce new characters specifically to mess with the main ship, and then have them work it out in the end.

that is why tadokoro-san is so great.

hopefully things work out for these two. i mean the series is named after them, so i'm pretty sure it will. maybe better would be to say: hopefully things work out without too many tiresome chapters.

This is an adaptation of the novel

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

ty :)

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Read it now, it is so good. Adachi is soooo gay for Shima in the LN, it is absolutely adorable.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Read it now, it is so good. Adachi is soooo gay for Shima in the LN, it is absolutely adorable.

To be fair, Adachi is the Ultimate Gay for Shima in pretty much all media incarnations. lol

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

OK so this may not actually be a cliche, she could totally just be an old friend wanting to rekindle a friendship.

God I wish I was still this optimistic in life. Oh well

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Jeez, this chapter actually kinda hurts. I dislike how familiar it feels.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Aside from the manga, friendships and relations in general are really unexpectedly complex and simple at the same time. Chapter was relatable, seems platonic, moreso from Shima's side

And Adachi is panic incarnate

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I know it's done so we recognize the characters better, but it feels wrong to see little Shima with the same hair when we know it's dyed and she clearly didn't do so as a child...

To reply you must either login or sign up.