Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

;A;

EDIT: Damn near gave me a heart attack when I read this, but now that I think about it, it's probably just a joke.

I'm so confused about this. The manga is still tagged as ongoing so I hope there are still more chapters.

You can't take a joke

Yuriburrito
joined Apr 8, 2019

Maybe she'd be more motivated if her boobs were bigger.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yuriburrito posted:

Nah I'm pretty sure they're perfect for Hino just like that.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Apparently, she'd be less motivated.

Tumblr_messaging_p85l43ndwo1urvydc_1280
joined Mar 15, 2017

i feel like its the opposite if kougamas boobs were bigger itd turn hio off given how hino constantly says she like kougamas petite cute body and that kougamas body type is her prefferance

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Hino, you can't just tease Koguma for so long and flunk the grade!

What kind of girlfriend would you be if that happens!

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

;A;

EDIT: Damn near gave me a heart attack when I read this, but now that I think about it, it's probably just a joke.

I'm so confused about this. The manga is still tagged as ongoing so I hope there are still more chapters.

...Isn't it obvious it was a joke tied to Hino's "well, I'll never pass"? It's the author going "Wellp, Hino will never pass, so it's all over, guys! Guess the manga's done! ;) "

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

And now we've caught up. Thanks a lot Yuri ichigo

joined May 1, 2015

All caught up indeed. Thanks for the hard work Yuri Ichigo.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Yuriburrito posted:

Nah I'm pretty sure they're perfect for Hino just like that.

She just has to suck on them to make them bigger, at least, that's what animeland has taught me.

Img_20181221_002356
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yuri Ichigo is doing god's work here I'm so glad I'm alive

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thanks for the amazing work, really good ride so far... now time to relax and enjoy the cliffhanger XP

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

All caught up and it had to end on a cliffy D;

Thanks for the super fast scanlations! You guys really spoiled us with these constant updates.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I'm guessing she passed and now the reality of what she said she would do is starting to hit her. Hence the head on the desk, probably hiding a blush.

Or she fucking bombed and is depressed. Who knows.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Thank you Yuri Ichigo Scans for the hard work ♥ now time to wait :'D

Edit after reading chapter 34: Holly shit, maybe she felt guilty about and suspended one of them? Or didn't get to sleep because she was thinking of boobs and fail all. Agggg! All can happens ;^;

last edited at May 19, 2019 11:06PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I'm guessing she passed and now the reality of what she said she would do is starting to hit her. Hence the head on the desk, probably hiding a blush.

Or she fucking bombed and is depressed. Who knows.

My predictions are she failed 1 test, but Koguma is gonna give her a half reward like fondling (or has Hino already groped her breasts? I dont remember anymore)

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

If this manga goes into titty town then i don't even know what

Kivaicon200
joined Nov 6, 2016

this cliffhanger ;_; ahhh i hope she gets to suck on kogumas boobs!! but the author is such a troll i know its not gonna work out that way!!

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Also, why's everyone so freaked out, don't men pee together all the time?

Because men usually don't mind being watched peeing by other men so it's fine. If Koguma don't mind being watched peeing then it'll be fine too but the problem here is that she clearly doesn't want to be watched.

Watching another man take a leek is a complete breech of men's room etiquette. You go in do your business, you get out. If you have to look, you keep your line of sight at eye level.

BlueStallion44
joined Aug 29, 2016

Yuri Ichigo is doing god's work here I'm so glad I'm alive

Praise the yuri god!!!! DONT FLUNK. My girlfriend and I are similar. I’m the engineer major and my girlfriend is a total delinquent. But I’m like Hino (I have an old pervert man inside of me) where I like to tease my girlfriend cause she’s totally a sub. But yeah my girlfriend may fail college soooooooo. I relate. Koguma, don’t lose hope!!

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

She was so close on every test to score an 100 and says "Not to bad". Amazing. So next time is going to be ecchi again?

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Ohh god that “end” message scared the crap out of me. At first I thought it was a joke, but then the second message made me think it was real.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Hino was probably 1 point away from passing on one of the tests, this whole manga has been a tease for us and Koguma anyway

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

koguma wants this much as hino-san

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I can't get a read on the nature of these girls' relationship. I thought we had established Hino's physical attraction to Koguma chapters ago.

To reply you must either login or sign up.