Forum › Posts by triviabingo

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Looking for a role reversal doujin

MC narrates how there was this handsome girl who was a playboy (playgirl?) that goes around fucking every girl in the school. She basically pumps and dumps, causing the girl she fucks to become obsessed with her but to her it's just a one time affair and she'll quickly ditches her for another girl.

One day she inevitably targets MC and fucks her, but then MC decided to go on the offensive and found out that the handsome girl is actually a submissive bottom. Now the handsome girl is the one being obsessed with MC.

Thanks in advance. Also wouldn't mind if you can also recommend any other "handsome girl is actually a sub" doujins ;)

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

This.

thanks

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

2 adult girls are dating, let's call them MC and GF. One day GF told MC that she's breaking up with her to get married to a man. MC while depressed meets some random man who flirts with her and decides maybe she should try to have have a normal (hetero) relationship, MC decides go to the man's apartment to have sex. But in bed as they about to have sex, MC decides she can't get into men because she's gay and turns down the man. The man respects her choice and let's her leave (the man was a pretty cool guy, not the stereotypical "male in yuri doujin must be evil" kind of guy). MC goes back to her apartment to find GF crying in front of her door. GF reveals she broke up with MC because [I forgot the reason here, I think GF considers lesbians abnormal and wants to try to have a normal (hetero) relationship but not sure] but she cried all night because she loves MC too much and eventually decides to go back to her and ask for forgiveness. They got back together.
Anyone knows?

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

There's maaaaany examples of that, I recommend searching through the love triangle tag

That's the problem, the plot sounds like a typical love triangle plot but it's not a love triangle since C isn't in love with A (before A's confession) so that tag won't work. Is there any good tag or tag combination to look for these "Oh I was so obsessed with B that I didn't realize that C was the one I love all along!" stories that isn't a love triangle?

All My Love and Lies and Always maybe

It's not these. Thanks though

Yeah, I think this is literally impossible. Can you remember anything about the artwork, the character designs, any specific scenes?

Note that I'm not 100% sure and I might've mixed this up with the plot to a different doujin but I think I remember 1 specific scene: A found out that B started dating someone else and then she finally realizes her feelings for C when she noticed that she isn't bothered at all by B dating someone else. C then found out that B is dating someone else and tries to comfort A thinking that the news made A heartbroken but instead A said that she's not sad at all and confesses to C.

Sorry for late replies btw, I don't visit here too often

last edited at Oct 23, 2019 1:43PM

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

GirlA likes GirlB (I think B is older than A, maybe a senpai? not 100% sure). GirlC notices this and decided to help A get together with B (I forgot C's relationship with A). Forgot the details but in the end A ended up liking C instead of B and they got together.
Forgot exactly how C feels about A but I'm pretty sure this isn't a jealousy manga. C doesn't have romantic feelings for A (at least not before A confessed) and was genuinely helping A getting together with B without being secretly heartbroken or anything.
I know this is very vague but it's all I got.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Looking for a series that was set in feudal japan I believe. MC and Girl loves each other. I forgot the details but Girl is a princess or something that's going to marry an emperor and MC don't like that. The Emperor was build up as an evil NTR villain over several chapters but in the final chapter he found out about MC and Girl's relationship. He was impressed by MC's courage or something (she was doing something to prevent the marriage) but 2 girls can't get married. So Emperor has a solution, he would marry both MC and Girl so they can live together under the pretense of being the Emperor's wifes. Epilogue shows MC and Girl living happily as an unofficially "married" couple and MC even became good friends with the Emperor, who wasn't an NTR villain and was actually a cool guy.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

This needs a sequel
it's never getting a sequel isn't it

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Well with sadpanda dead I guess these shota yaoi doujins will have to live here until panda replacement is born

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I'm glad that Kinniku-sensei listened to our complains and avoided any creepy lewd stuff like breast sucking and stuff

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Looking for a delinquent x public moral committee reversal story
Delinquent hangs out with delinquent friends. Public moral committee (PMC) is shy girl (not too sure but the point is she's not the ultra strict sharp eyed girl you usually see with PMCs) and tries to persuade delinquent to stop doing delinquent stuff (dyed hair and miniskirt). Delinquent decides to tease PMC with yuri stuff (forgot exactly) but somehow PMC ended up being the top and made delinquent fall in love with PMC.
The page I remember the most is the final page where it shows delinquent friends meeting delinquent at the start of school (on the school gate) and they're surprised. Delinquent is now in love with PMC (I don't think they're dating yet tho) and has dyed her hair back to black and wears a long skirt. Then (former) delinquent sees PMC and rushes to be with her.
It's probably an nsfw manga but not 100% sure

Actually forget about this. After thinking about it for a while, I think it was a het doujin that I misremembered as yuri

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

This?

it's not this but thanks for trying
It was a more comedic doujin

triviabingo
Still Sick discussion 02 Jul 19:43
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Hmm... so Maekawa isn't really in love with Shimizu (yet) but she's just lonely and wanted somebody, anybody, to be with her so she's trying to get into some relationship with Shimizu so that Shimizu wouldn't leave her alone? And then Shimizu notices this and convinces Maekawa that she won't leave her alone even if they're not in a relationship so Maekawa doesn't need to force herself into one?
At least that's how it seems like from Shimizu's perspective. How Maekawa actually feels we'll need to wait until her POV is shown but I'd imagine she herself is still confused about her own feelings.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

So the only girl who can resist her pheromone power will be her chosen love?
very predictable old trope :/

But we don't know that yet. What if this is the other trope, where the one who can resist her power is the main antagonist?

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Well judging by the title and my past experiences reading drama, my guess is Kino rejects Yori but they stay as (awkward) friends, Yori goes to Aki and be depressed, Yori got encouraged by Aki to not give up (mostly because Aki wants that love song), she writes the love song, and Kino eventually falls for Yori after hearing the song.
Maybe if Takeshima Eku's feeling evil he/she'll also sprinkle in some forced drama like evil triangles but by his/her past works I think the drama will mostly be mild so there won't be evil triangles (hopefully)

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

ABORT! ABORT! THE SHIP IS SINKING!
PREPARE YOUR LIFE VEST AND JUMP OFF, lest you're ready for pain and suffering

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Looking for a delinquent x public moral committee reversal story
Delinquent hangs out with delinquent friends. Public moral committee (PMC) is shy girl (not too sure but the point is she's not the ultra strict sharp eyed girl you usually see with PMCs) and tries to persuade delinquent to stop doing delinquent stuff (dyed hair and miniskirt). Delinquent decides to tease PMC with yuri stuff (forgot exactly) but somehow PMC ended up being the top and made delinquent fall in love with PMC.
The page I remember the most is the final page where it shows delinquent friends meeting delinquent at the start of school (on the school gate) and they're surprised. Delinquent is now in love with PMC (I don't think they're dating yet tho) and has dyed her hair back to black and wears a long skirt. Then (former) delinquent sees PMC and rushes to be with her.
It's probably an nsfw manga but not 100% sure

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 7:44AM

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

i havent read the manga yet but im following the story just from reading the comments. i'm on team amane and i guess i will only read it once i know that things will turn out alright for amane.

Same
Form the comments it seems nene and senpai are shit so I'll read it if Amane ends up with some other girl besides those 2

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

All the people bitching in the comments make me think everyone on this site only wants to see this story shat out over an over again
"I luv u"
"I luv u too"
"And then they did the sex"

I don't mind interesting drama but the drama we usually see is also the same story shat out over and over again
"I luv u"
"I luv u too"
"Then let's sex"
"No we can't!"
"Why?"
"I can't say"
In her mind: I can't because because I have『Problem』" (『Problem』is usually evil parents or lack of self esteem)
"Oh no why does she not want sex with me maybe she hate me"
30 chapters later
"I don't care about your『Problem』! I luv u anyways! How about u?"
"W-well I... I luv u too"
"Then let's overcome『Problem』together!"
In her mind: She's right, I should've just told her about『Problem』50 chapters ago instead of spending 100 chapter unnecessarily worrying about it all by myself. I should've talked to her about『Problem』instead of talking about『Problem』with every character in the story except her!
And then they did the sex

And that's by the way optimistically assumes that only one of the girl has『Problem』, but usually both of them have『Problem』so it's twice as long

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Is it time? Time for the yuri to be postponed with drama?

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Expert wingman lil bro getting them together without even realizing that they're gay

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

We're gonna get 2-3 more chapters of cliffhanger and then Koguma's parent are back home early because some reasons and the request is postponed

triviabingo
Koineko discussion 07 Jun 09:37
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I'm curious but scared. Should I read this?

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Another Class Rep x Delinquent series? I suppose they already going out and the class rep is the dominant one so it's a new twist compared to Hino-san.

triviabingo
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

Not all hope is lost guys. Note how the first page of bonus 6-7 states "the girl I've always had one sided feelings for is now my girlfriend"? That sounds like a decent SoL premise right? The author can salvage this manga by pretending this entire series never existed in the first place and use that page as a start to a cute SoL series of 2 girls that have just begun dating.

triviabingo
Megupai discussion 28 May 04:48
Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I'm more of a ChiyaSharo guy but since RizeSharo is the canon pair, I wouldn't mind if this pairing becomes canon.