Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

;A;

EDIT: Damn near gave me a heart attack when I read this, but now that I think about it, it's probably just a joke.

I'm so confused about this. The manga is still tagged as ongoing so I hope there are still more chapters.

...Isn't it obvious it was a joke tied to Hino's "well, I'll never pass"? It's the author going "Wellp, Hino will never pass, so it's all over, guys! Guess the manga's done! ;) "

I don't get the joke.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

this cliffhanger ;_; ahhh i hope she gets to suck on kogumas boobs!! but the author is such a troll i know its not gonna work out that way!!

My prediction is, Hino is going to pass. Then, when it's time for her reward, the gravity of such an intimate act, with Koguma will hit her. In a complete reversal, Hino will get embarrassed and chicken out.

last edited at May 20, 2019 3:19AM

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

So we're all caught up, already. How are we gonna piss off the mods, now?
Anyways, back to the chapter. It's good to see Hino has learned a thing or two about self-control. Plus, she can give it her all for the sake of Koguma('s breasts). That's good, we all need someone in our lives to make us give it our all.
That cliffhanger will haunt me for a while, though.
Plus, that fake end panel was pretty funny, yes.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I wouldn't be surprised if Hino purposely fails one of the test. That or she'll change her request to something a little less... forthright?

Nep%20u
joined Mar 15, 2017

I can't get a read on the nature of these girls' relationship. I thought we had established Hino's physical attraction to Koguma chapters ago

Hino mentioned how previously she was just satisfied with looking at Koguma embarrassed so maybe all the previous times Hino mentioned how she was attracted to Koguma's body and all those sexual harassments were just jokes to tease Koguma and she weren't actually after Koguma's body. It's just now that she realized that she's actually attracted

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

bruh, why're 90+ grades "not bad" lol?? Those are midterms. I'd kill for those grades in university

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

We joked that Koguma would do anything to get Hino into class or to score well, but I don't think any of us thought she would actually let Hino take it that far. So when does marriage become an incentive to come to class?

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

If you took any random person off the street in any country, odds are rather high that they don't have any fetish at all.

Doubt! Fetishes are incredibly Common. Sure, there are odd ones like tentacles and feet and stuff like that which may not be every person, but also normal ones like glasses or toys. I'd say if you've actually explored your sexuality, it's highly likely you have a fetish and a lot more rare to not have one. In fact, of all the people I've talked to about this, I don't know anybody without a fetish.

last edited at May 20, 2019 3:24AM

Amazing Despair
12a1
joined May 12, 2019

Good to see Hino backing down to tell Koguma what her request is. Koguma needs to learn to care about herself more. I'm pretty sure that Hino passed and now she's embarrassed to do such a thing with Koguma and realizes how much she's actually into her lol

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

bruh, why're 90+ grades "not bad" lol?? Those are midterms. I'd kill for those grades in university

Obviously they're "not bad". Cause she got 92 in one subject. This is an Asian girl we are talking about. She was probably expecting 95+ in every subject.

last edited at May 20, 2019 5:34AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

this is life

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I too enjoy sucking on my living room wall. Might as well kiss a cutting board Hino...

Well this non-existent reward aside, you really are in trouble when you have issues just passing a subject. Guess all those sacrifices Koguma made to get Hino to class were in vain. Being in class doesn't mean paying attention after all.

last edited at May 20, 2019 6:31AM

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Error 404: Boobs Not Found

I guess it shouldn't come as a surprise that Koguma is a really smart student, she is the class president, after all. It's just hard to see it when all she says is "OKAY! I GET IT! Jeeez! You jerk! ugh..."

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

;A;

EDIT: Damn near gave me a heart attack when I read this, but now that I think about it, it's probably just a joke.

I'm so confused about this. The manga is still tagged as ongoing so I hope there are still more chapters.

...Isn't it obvious it was a joke tied to Hino's "well, I'll never pass"? It's the author going "Wellp, Hino will never pass, so it's all over, guys! Guess the manga's done! ;) "

I don't get the joke.

Author (paraphrased by me): "Geeze, I had this whole series planned out for Hino to keep teasing Koguma in increasingly yuri ways, but Hino ruined it all because she's too stupid to pass her tests. Man, I was really looking forward to it, too. Oh well, I guess this series is over. Hino ruined it for all of you. See you in my next manga!"

Does that make it any clearer?

last edited at May 20, 2019 7:14AM

TheWidow-Sensei
Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

I wouldn't mind if it all ends right here.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I too enjoy sucking on my living room wall. Might as well kiss a cutting board Hino...

Hino has spelled it out for you—people have different preferences. Just because the author has so scrupulously avoided visual ecchi doesn’t mean there’s no erogenous pleasure at all to be had.

As the saying goes, “Anything more than a teaspoonful is wasted,” (or something like that). :)

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Hino has spelled it out for you—people have different preferences. Just because the author has so scrupulously avoided visual ecchi doesn’t mean there’s no erogenous pleasure at all to be had.

As the saying goes, “Anything more than a teaspoonful is wasted,” (or something like that). :)

It will undoubtedly bring Koguma pleasure and perhaps her embarrassment is what makes Hino feel good (what am i even saying), but my point is that there is nothing to suck. I believe suction cups would not be able to hold on to the perfect frictionless surface that is Koguma's "chest".

Even people who say "flat is justice" are refering to something resembling mammary glands I believe. I'm by no means a "big tiddy" fanatic, but anything below A-cup doesn't count as breasts for me.
Koguma has many great aspects about her that one can love, appreciate and cuddle... but breasts are not one of them.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BugDevil posted:

It will undoubtedly bring Koguma pleasure and perhaps her embarrassment is what makes Hino feel good (what am i even saying), but my point is that there is nothing to suck. I believe suction cups would not be able to hold on to the perfect frictionless surface that is Koguma's "chest".

Even people who say "flat is justice" are refering to something resembling mammary glands I believe. I'm by no means a "big tiddy" fanatic, but anything below A-cup doesn't count as breasts for me.
Koguma has many great aspects about her that one can love, appreciate and cuddle... but breasts are not one of them.

Pls no bully the kuma

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Pls no bully the kuma

My apologies. I was always more of a Hino than a Koguma.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

So... What's the odds that she's actually gonna suck on them?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Don't forget Hino took Koguma measurements before, so clearly Hino is informed enough to know if she will be able to suck them or not !

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

^Love makes blind.

last edited at May 20, 2019 10:25AM

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Also, why's everyone so freaked out, don't men pee together all the time?

Because men usually don't mind being watched peeing by other men so it's fine. If Koguma don't mind being watched peeing then it'll be fine too but the problem here is that she clearly doesn't want to be watched.

Watching another man take a leek is a complete breech of men's room etiquette. You go in do your business, you get out. If you have to look, you keep your line of sight at eye level.

Also, if at all possible, men usually do not choose urinals directly besides other men.

With regards to the manga itself:

A. Hino's emerging sense of shame continues to amuse me

B. I think Hino failed, but I genuinely don't know and appreciate the suspense.

C. I'm surprisingly unbothered by how Koguma is sexualized despite how underage she looks. I don't feel like it's for me to be titillated. It's just there. Not sure how this series gives me that impression but I like it.

last edited at May 20, 2019 10:40AM

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

I'm as flat as Koguma and my partners usually have no trouble sucking. Unless you want to put a whole apple in your mouth I dont see the problem.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I'm as flat as Koguma and my partners usually have no trouble sucking. Unless you want to put a whole apple in your mouth I dont see the problem.

Hence my living room wall comparison. You can suck on flat surfaces too. You can even suck on a man's chest. Actually sucking on skin is how hickeys are made, so it's even encouraged.

Before this somehow escalates again, there is no problem. I simply don't think Koguma has actual breasts and thus sucking on them is not very rewarding. There is nothing wrong with Koguma and Hino is free to go crazy over those nips as much as she wants.

Case closed.

To reply you must either login or sign up.