Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

C. I'm surprisingly unbothered by how Koguma is sexualized despite how underage she looks. I don't feel like it's for me to be titillated. It's just there. Not sure how this series gives me that impression but I like it.

I guess I’ll just keep pointing out that, despite the focus on ecchi situations, the story is going out of its way to avoid visual titillation and sexualizing of the characters’ bodies—the lewdness is primarily in Hino’s head.

And ours, of course.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

You can even suck on a man's chest.

Why in the world would you subject yourself to that?

last edited at May 20, 2019 12:18PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I hear a lot of men are into that.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

As a lesbian that thought is extremely repulsive to me. But I guess it's the opposite if you're gay...

The question is; Are you one of them?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

As a lesbian that thought is extremely repulsive to me.

Let's not shame other sexualities.

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

As a lesbian that thought is extremely repulsive to me.

Let's not shame other sexualities.

Okay, Let's go sisters lololol

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

As a lesbian that thought is extremely repulsive to me. But I guess it's the opposite if you're gay...

The question is; Are you one of them?

I laughed way too hard at that exchange XD

But, wait - so, is it that 'a lot of' men are into having their nipples sucked on or are we talking about gay men enjoying some nibbles on their partner?

...and why am I even asking that ._.

Back on topic(?), I do love me some boobies, but personally get easily overwhelmed when they are too large...
(_______o_______) \O.O/(_______o_______)

And also, even if they are Koguma-sized, it's the closeness, warmth and smell, the heartbeat... - it's a very intimate thing, so Hino admitting to herself she's never been into anything like that but now can't get her mind off nibbling on Koguma's chest is just another step into her realization that she's totally gay for her widdle caretaker. (Srsly tho, how did she not realize by now? And WHY did she not outright offer herself when Koguma despaired over never getting married? - that delighted expression, was gold, though :P)

last edited at May 20, 2019 12:45PM

Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

I don't know about Hino , but Koguma would really enjoy getting her boobs sucked, since small breasts are more sensitive.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

I gave up trying to figure what you're all talking about QwQ

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

But, wait - so, is it that 'a lot of' men are into having their nipples sucked on or are we talking about gay men enjoying some nibbles on their partner?

...and why am I even asking that ._.

My statement was in general, irrespective of sexuality. Men feel pleasure from their nipples as well, albeit not as much as women. Whether it's a super popular thing I don't really know. Just heard some enjoy it.

Asking questions we regret is a staple of this site I feel.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

I don't know about Hino , but Koguma would really enjoy getting her boobs sucked, since small breasts are more sensitive.

...I feel, the second half of the sentence is an oversimplifacation / clichee.
It's quite obvious though, that ever since the idea's been first introduced, Koguma abashedly came to the realization that she'd LOVE getting her boobies sucked by Hino.
And, Hino's incredibly motivated by that same notion.
If this doesn't pay off, or one of them backpaddles, I'll be very, very, verrrry disappointed...

...Dynasty Reader's latest tagline?

joined Feb 23, 2016

I can’t even with all these comments hahah i’m ded

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

Anyone know how often this manga updates? If we're caught up to the raws, how long would it be before we can expect a new chapter?

joined Jun 3, 2014

Anyone know how often this manga updates? If we're caught up to the raws, how long would it be before we can expect a new chapter?

Every 2 weeks, the next chapter comes out May 26th

last edited at May 20, 2019 1:21PM

mei is waifu
Ds6osxcvsaabln5
joined Dec 13, 2017

...I feel, the second half of the sentence is an oversimplifacation / clichee.

It's a scientific fact though; small breasts mean smaller surface area for a large no. of nerve endings. So the density of nerve endings is more. A woman with big breasts but having same no. of nerve endings would feel less sensitive. And the number of nerve endings in the nipples is more or less the same in every woman.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

There are a lot of Hino-san's in this topic

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

It's a scientific fact though; small breasts mean smaller surface area for a large no. of nerve endings. So the density of nerve endings is more. A woman with big breasts but having same no. of nerve endings would feel less sensitive. And the number of nerve endings in the nipples is more or less the same in every woman.

There's no denial in the number of nerve endings, but that does not necessarily equal sensitivity...
For example, I just reconfirmed with my bff, her cup-size is H. She claims she's very sensitive and "if you so much as touch the nipples that's basically it [insert hand gesture of something exploding]" - and I only confirmed because I had her nearby, but I've known women with small breasts who were almost indifferent to touch, while others with bigger cleavage would start squirming if you barely brush their breasts in passing. The other way around applies as well, so from my personal, practical experience and various conversations with other women (with a wide range of cup-sizes) in the past I can find no correlation between breast-size and -sensitivity.
If the number of nerve endings was equal to sensitivity of an area, there wouldn't be so many women who could only come through vaginal penetration while others require (additional or exclusively) clitoral penetration to reach climax.

last edited at May 20, 2019 2:51PM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

...while others require (additional or exclusively) clitoral penetration to reach climax.

I don't care for that entire sensitivity debate, but some places should not be penetrated. Stimulated, aggravated, excited, prodded, all of that gladly. But mutilation is not a solution kids. Don't do this at home. Or at your gf's home. Or to your gf's mom.
Don't do it.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

XD ....whoops. "stimulation". that's the word I was looking for... omg... sorry... i'm so sorry... ^^;;;;
(I'll leave my faux-pas un-edited, since your response is hilarious XD)

tarsis ultra
Images
joined May 22, 2014

That is certainly true, But this site was probably the last place i'd expect sucking men's nipples would be discussed.

joined Jun 12, 2015

...while others require (additional or exclusively) clitoral penetration to reach climax.

I don't care for that entire sensitivity debate, but some places should not be penetrated. Stimulated, aggravated, excited, prodded, all of that gladly. But mutilation is not a solution kids. Don't do this at home. Or at your gf's home. Or to your gf's mom.
Don't do it.

Hopefully they actually meant stimulation, because a clitoral penetration sound really painful

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Hopefully they actually meant stimulation, because a clitoral penetration sound really painful

Would you believe me if I told you that some morons actually get clit piercings?
Would I believe that I just actually wrote that?
Ugh...

Dq96tyidseq-min%20(6)
joined Apr 29, 2019

I mean it's exactly what happened. I doubt Hino did it with guilt-tripping Koguma in mind but people who employ this kind of self-flagellation often are entirely sincere and are just oblivious to how it's unfair to the people they hurt to suddenly make them turn around and comfort you for feeling bad about hurting them.

Yeah, I agree. I just meant that I don't think that the author intended to portray it as that guilt-tripping (either intentional or not) (actually I think it was supposed to look as something innocent
and cute or something idk) but yeah it still looks like one to me and I personally felt kinda salty after that anyway.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

It was time for Thomas to leave. He had seen everything.

7903736f-23f1-43d2-bcca-91f78cf5aff1
joined Feb 18, 2019

today on this topic: nipple science

last edited at May 20, 2019 5:17PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.