Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Dq96tyidseq-min%20(6)
joined Apr 29, 2019

I'm, personally, much more concerned about Hino's "I won't be able to go living if you hate me" phrase. idk I really don't like when people say things like that. It looks to me as if they try to keep the person around making them feel bad if they leave them. But whatever. I don't think that's what happened and I'm just digging into it too much.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Hnnnngggg.....ohhhhh....yeah......that's the stuff.

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

the way some of you sound like you'd think Hino held up a fucking knife to Koguma's throat to force her into the toilet rather than "threatening" to stop holding hands. It's like calling it physical abuse when someone says they'll bop someone on the head for keeping a secret.

At this point I think some of you should just stop reading this.

last edited at May 19, 2019 8:01PM

Rosenakahara
Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

the way some of you sound like you'd think Hino held up a fucking knife to Koguma's throat to force her into the toilet rather than "threatening" to stop holding hands. It's like calling it physical abuse when someone says they'll bop someone on the head for keeping a secret.

At this point I think some of you should just stop reading this.

No, but they need to complain more about perceived threats even though Hino apologized for going just a tad too far and Koguma was ok with most of what happened anyway and is super into most of what Hino does even if she doesn't admit it.

Can't complain if they aren't reading.

last edited at May 19, 2019 8:03PM

joined Apr 18, 2018

Hino herself kept acknowledging that she had always gone too far, and Koguma isn't less than guilty since she'd just goes along with it. With the element of these girls (or at least Hino knew) being self aware of every actions that had been done, there's always room for character developments and I'm hoping they could make something work out. Though, it's probably gonna be a while, not like I'm complaining. More of this manga is always a plus.

last edited at May 19, 2019 8:08PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

aren't we ever gonna accept the fact that characters in fictional works aren't supposed to be perfect?

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

;A;

EDIT: Damn near gave me a heart attack when I read this, but now that I think about it, it's probably just a joke.

last edited at May 19, 2019 8:22PM

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

aren't we ever gonna accept the fact that characters in fictional works aren't supposed to be perfect?

Hino and Koguma are perfect though.
For each other.

last edited at May 19, 2019 8:18PM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I'm, personally, much more concerned about Hino's "I won't be able to go living if you hate me" phrase. idk I really don't like when people say things like that. It looks to me as if they try to keep the person around making them feel bad if they leave them. But whatever. I don't think that's what happened and I'm just digging into it too much.

I mean it's exactly what happened. I doubt Hino did it with guilt-tripping Koguma in mind but people who employ this kind of self-flagellation often are entirely sincere and are just oblivious to how it's unfair to the people they hurt to suddenly make them turn around and comfort you for feeling bad about hurting them.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wuooohhhhhhh yeah I thought something like this would happen XD well, not exactly as I thought it would happen but I'm glad I used spoilers (besides, half of my prediction is still on the air).

Impressive, there's no misunderstanding at all now... They really want to take this into the sexual stage, and I don't think she's going too far, I think they're going further and further into it at their own pace, and I think some people here are upset only because they haven't say "we're dating, it's official" but you know not all the relationships start with words.

And I agree with @Minalinsky , if this is too heavy for you... Just... stop, like, is THAT easy!

last edited at May 19, 2019 8:21PM

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

gay

Beautiful

last edited at May 19, 2019 8:20PM

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

It's impressive how you guys transform something as simple as a manga into a giant argument
Just read the freaking manga!! Noo fighting

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Is this going to end in this volume, like in two chapters or so?

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

minor error in ch 31, pg 5 was fixed

joined Apr 18, 2018

Is this going to end in this volume, like in two chapters or so?

Probably not (plus the part at the beginning of chapter 33 was a joke) but the update is sure as hell gonna slow down now because one more chapter before being up to date with the raws. Dang it.

joined Apr 19, 2019

Do you really think that kinniku tarou would draw hino-san suck on koguma boobs scene?? I don’t think so..

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I really like how this moved from Hino bullying Koguma to Koguma's actions making Hino blush and freak out. It's a lot sweeter like this.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

sigh enjoy being held back, Hino... your laziness f**ked up our yuri series.

joined May 24, 2014

Sweet buns, them sweet buns

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Hino's totally going to be too embarrassed and will brush it off as saying she meant something else once she passes.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Random Wanderer posted:

Hino's totally going to be too embarrassed and will brush it off as saying she meant something else once she passes.

I want to suck your.... uuuhh... c-collarbone

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

End or to be continued?

Straight%20girl%20at%20a%20lesbian%20mixer%201
joined May 19, 2019

When will Kogura become an obsessed yandere?

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

;A;

EDIT: Damn near gave me a heart attack when I read this, but now that I think about it, it's probably just a joke.

I'm so confused about this. The manga is still tagged as ongoing so I hope there are still more chapters.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

It says To Be Continued on the last panel

To reply you must either login or sign up.