Forum › Hero-san and Former General-san discussion

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Yeah, twists like this are pretty much toku tradition.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

That thing with heroes getting negative energy and turning into antinoids reminds me of Madoka.

joined May 14, 2016

Noooo, X... you... Criminal! Give us back that onee-chan! #SaveMakoto

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Fuck, another character that referrers to herself in a third person

I kinda hope she dies

This is not uncommon among Japanese children, IINM. Anime/manga may exaggerate how common it is, but to the Japanese it's not strange at all, and I have no idea how the connotations of childishness associated with it can be reflected in English otherwise without conflating it with the Japanese equivalents of typical English-language markers of childishness (e.g. mispronunciations).

joined Jun 12, 2019

Oh damn

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I take back what I said, things are going so fast that's either going to end soon or things will happen for the sake of happening, like they were enemies in the first chapter and one chapter later she demands her trust? I get the part that MC it's naive, but to me this is just poor development

Overly critical people like this is why we can't have nice things.

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Ch10 is out on Pixiv now, and a slight spoiler:
https://imgur.com/BL08pua

Being Kyouya is suffering.

joined Feb 22, 2019

chapter 10 was released on kissmanga but where's download link?

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

chapter 10 was released on kissmanga but where's download link?

Same place as always, it's in one of the buttons that are up there when you open a chapter in Dynasty to read it. First button is comments, I don't remember what the 2nd is, 3rd is download page and 4th is download chapter.

@ topic: such powerful R E S O N A N C E

Also, I absolutely love the artwork in the last page. It sums up their relationship so well

joined Jun 12, 2019

Yes you can be like that someday

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

Aww. She still haven't got her first upgrade! What kind of toku is this?!

Sweet chapter though.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Cooldown be like "Never interrupt yuri".

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Cooldown be like "Never interrupt yuri".

Yeah, it sucks that she's the only reason the heroes are still alive. Either she needs to join the good guys or the heroes need to become stronger. That's not a criticism of the story, though. I really love it, despite how "tropey" everyone says it is

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

So Hayate was hearing X, and concludes she'd been dancing in the enemy's hand... except that X pretty much states Hayate fucked up her initial plans to the point they had to start over with one people less...

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So Hayate was hearing X, and concludes she'd been dancing in the enemy's hand... except that X pretty much states Hayate fucked up her initial plans to the point they had to start over with one people less...

Nobody said she was a good dancer.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Sheesh Kyouka is taking it from every direction lately. Her reeducation is pretty legit though. Black Kneesocks are divine indeed! Is that last page canon btw or just some fun doodle the author made? Because it was kind of implied, but just straight up saying that they are going out is pretty sudden. At least I figure it's the case considering Melt did like and retweet it. And her only reaction to the Kabedon was that it's cute.

Cooldown is not good or evil. She is just a servant of Yuri who dances by her own drum. She even instinctively chin-up kabedons women when holding them back.

Generally speaking the heroes have been underpowered since day 1. Hayate only survived like 4 times because her enemies fell in love with her, just played around or were obsessed with her Yuri resonance... I'm sure a power up is coming soon. It makes sense why she was weak though, the Dimension Tool was supposed to make her an Antinoid, yet she is totally not compatible. It's like she is using a super highgrade sword by holding the blade and hitting people with the hilt.

My guess is that X's plan is not even that evil. It's probably pretty damn stupid in fact. Getting shot in the face is pretty lame, just as I'd expect from our incompetent overlord!

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 7:13AM

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

RomCom returns! Well other people said that it was still going.
Glad to know that the formally bleeding out older sister gets a full recovery. Like Precure story routine?
On the other hand, the hero has a more serious backstory.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

STAY STRONG KYOUKA!!! JUST HANG IN THERE!! YOU STILL GOT MELTOUT-CHAN!!!

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Was kinda expecting an upgrade or power-up, but that works too.

The Resonance is strong indeed

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Did not expect plot to happen, but I am pleased.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Nobody said she was a good dancer.

rhythm is a dancer plays in background

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Page 16.
Honey: "That's how I came to LOVE YOU!"
Hayate: zero reaction

Sigh.

Hayate... could you please pay more attention when someone is confessing to you!!?

Even the enemies realize that HayaHoney is precious, fer gossake!

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Page 16.

Sigh.

Hayate... could you please pay more attention when someone is confessing to you!!?

Didn't she say she wished she could say something like that, too. She already has a habit of giving motivational speeches/lines, so I doubt it's related to that.

joined Oct 17, 2014

Page 16.

Sigh.

Didn't she say she wished she could say something like that, too. She already has a habit of giving motivational speeches/lines, so I doubt it's related to that.

Outside of the first chapter when Honey got kicked out, it's usually been Honey giving Hayate pep talks. I think that line is referring to the fact that Hayate doesn't believe in herself. We got two panels of a glimpse of what seems to be a tragic past this chapter and despite Honey telling Hayate to believe in her and herself, Hayate only said that she would believe in Honey.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I don't understand why people are find this twist unoriginal. Am I missing something?

Also... What does this say about past Antinoids? Were they all originally innocent people that were monsterified against their will?!

Some people just like to complain just for the sake of complaining.

To reply you must either login or sign up.