Forum › Hero-san and Former General-san discussion

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Because it's also cliched that these tomboys lack awareness of the dangers of the "wolves" (boys, perverts) that prey on girls in the city streets.

Are we talking about the same Kase ?

Geh. I meant Chitose. The image is Yae and Chitose from Hanjuku Joshi.
Already edited and corrected it.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Kase is an exception cause she's cool, athletic, has hort black hair and all, but knows much more than Yamada about boys, flirting, the sexiness of cute clothing, love hotels, etc.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

«You mustn't follow any strangers!»

Honey was worried about what could happen to Hayate going out alone, alright... but what's with this kindergarten level of advice? lolol

Well, it is Hayate, so if it's not an Antanoid, you never know.

Figures. I swear, these tomboys with short black hair, it's always the same thing with them.

Honey tried to warn her, and gave her good advice:

Hayate was receptive to the advice, which was good.

But Honey decided to follow her, just in case:

And then, next thing she knew, Hayate had meekly gone with X to what could perfectly well be a death trap. Doh.

Honey's fears were justified: it's dangerous to leave Hayate all by herself...

So fucking true

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Everyone is saying stuff about tomboys... Guys I swear I'm a useless potato

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Truly the new general is a woman of culture.

last edited at Sep 1, 2019 3:44PM

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

I understand the feeling of causing a terrorist attack just to raise a few Yuri flags here and there, yes.
Also we got a new loli siscon hero!
Will we be getting a full Sentai team? Only time will tell!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yuri saved the world... for real this time.

I love how even Cool Down's Meta warriors are distinctly female looking unlike the standard model.

It's kind of pathetic that all it took to defeat this duo was some slippery ground. Let's see if the little sis is more competent.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I'm rooting for the little sister to win her onee chan's love.

joined Jul 26, 2016

"resonating at home"

...is that what the kids are calling it nowadays?

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

(https://i.imgur.com/qwJxt4o.png)

Not gonna lie, this image made me laugh so hard. I love that all it took to defeat Cool Down was just them being them.
A true yuri shipper, what a mood.

last edited at Sep 2, 2019 7:31PM by Nezchan

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

(https://i.imgur.com/qwJxt4o.png)

Not gonna lie, this image made me laugh so hard. I love that all it took to defeat Cool Down was just them being them.
A true yuri shipper, what a mood.

Ikr. I finally stopped laughing but I can stop to smile. It was truly an amazing moment.

last edited at Sep 2, 2019 7:31PM by Nezchan

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

RESONATING

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

sugoi, a loli sidekick to get in the way of Honey Trap's ambitions... Sometime-sensei is truly generous and wise for not giving us a love triangle, but still finding a way to pad out the romance

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

It's kind of pathetic that all it took to defeat this duo was some slippery ground.

Only Hayate was visibly suffering from the slippery ground. What took Honey out was Cool Down projecting a gigantic ice stalagmite right under her feet, and that was only after the former said she was going to back Hayate up, implying that the slipperiness of the icy ground was not that much of a hindrance to her.

joined Jun 12, 2019

That general is me

D6axy75waaaklp5
joined Sep 17, 2017

I could hear Kaoru Bandori's voice every time Cool Down spoke and I don't know how to feel about that

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

Fine day 4 yuri

Ah why yes it is.

last edited at Sep 2, 2019 2:29AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It's kind of pathetic that all it took to defeat this duo was some slippery ground.

Only Hayate was visibly suffering from the slippery ground. What took Honey out was Cool Down projecting a gigantic ice stalagmite right under her feet, and that was only after the former said she was going to back Hayate up, implying that the slipperiness of the icy ground was not that much of a hindrance to her.

Yet she couldnt even dodge a predictable attack like that and was one-shot by it. Implying she couldnt dodge because it was slippery.
Some heroes they are lol

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Yet she couldnt even dodge a predictable attack like that and was one-shot by it. Implying she couldnt dodge because it was slippery.
Some heroes they are lol

I mean, to be fair, that's not exactly super easy to predict and take precaution against, And even if they did, they probably wouldn't just carry skates around on the off chance this would happen. And walking in ice is torture. I guarantee most heroes would struggle with this.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I mean, to be fair, that's not exactly super easy to predict and take precaution against, And even if they did, they probably wouldn't just carry skates around on the off chance this would happen. And walking in ice is torture. I guarantee most heroes would struggle with this.

Honey speciifcally knew Cool Down's moveset though.
I understand that this is an annoying hazard, but they defeated much scarier things before, so I found this pretty hilarious. Basically they just lost easily so we could see Cool Down's weakness for yuri in a comedic light.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Ok... Who of you people is secretly Cool Down?

Sayo2
joined Jul 11, 2018

Owl Orb is giving me Power Rangers Turbo/Beetleborg flashbacks

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Everyday is a fine day for yuri.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Everyday is a fine day for yuri.

Finally, a voice of reason.

0013%20-%20copy
joined Feb 8, 2019

New enemy is also gay af. This is one of those manga that i love both good & bad characters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.