Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

it's okay, chidori, you just need to believe in the final victory

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

Ah, the good ol "what I wanna do with my life". Fortunately, I had my path set on CS since I was fairly young, but even with that, after some time, I couldn't escape the feeling that virtually no 18-years-old knows what they want to do, because they don't have enough experiences to make the decision. It would be perfect to wait at least a few more years to make the call, but at the same time, you can't because you will fall behind. A really weird point in one's life.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Now they can go to brand-new places and "hide" their relationship. Best to cut bait and face a brand new world.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I really really hope they come out to Abe and can finally have someone to confide in... choosing colleges is tough, especially when it means being hundreds of miles away from your friends and loved ones. I hope they can find something that makes both of them happy.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I graduated from university 16 years ago, and I still don't know what I want to do with my life. :/

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Abe-chin and Yoshida-senpai are dating, and it's not a secret.

Time for our protagonists to take a hint, perhaps?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Okayyyyy, can someone explain me what's going on please? I paused this after the "Ex" girl came back around ch30 or so, I thought "I'll give it time to deal with this potential drama" but I never expected this would have 90 chapters by now! are they still in school just doing random things ? are there side couples now being developed? Is just very rare for a yuri series to go over 50 considering they were dating from the start and the cast isn't too big.

last edited at Mar 31, 2021 8:40PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Serenata posted:

Okayyyyy, can someone please explain me what's going on please? I paused this after the "Ex" girl came back around ch30 or so, I thought "I'll give it time to deal with this potential drama" but I never expected this would have 90 chapters by now! are they still in school just doing random things ? are there side couples now being developed? Is just very rare for a yuri series to go over 50 considering they were dating from the start and the cast isn't too big.

The side couple thing is something that came up quite awhile back and only just resurfaced. (And looks like it could be the driving force for some development possibly.) As for where they are currently, their relationship hasn't really changed much but they're getting to the point in their school lives they have to start thinking about college and they're currently considering how that will affect their relationship.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thank you! I was keeping this as my emergency food ration, and with MD out of service for a while, one could say that Toki wa Kita! but with so much content ahead, I didn't know what to expect

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Oh, my frickin' lordy Lou, why don't these two useless lesbians just admit they wanna do the thing already?!

Half joke, I love this series to the moon and back. And I respect the girls for trying to keep the relationship pure....but something's gotta give sooner or later. XD

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

No bit about Nanoha's dream being to be Chidori's wife? Aww.

Relax, girl. Yes you should think about this, but not to the point of overthinking yourself into depression. The two of you can work together to figure things out.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

What Nanoha wants is simply to be with Chidori. ^_^

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

This is the Monado's power

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Okay I think it’s great that Nanoha wants to be with Chidori in the future but that’s not a great criteria for picking a college/career. Even if you’re always together forever it’s not a great idea to choose college or career based solely on wanting to be with someone. There’s no guarantee that your interests match that well. But I guess they still have a lot of time to decide. Hopefully Abe (or the senpai she’s dating) can give Nanoha some advice that helps her find her own groove.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^I always thought splitting up for college was silly. Most universities will have most courses unless you want something quite esoteric- surely its not that hard to find a good uni that has good courses for BOTH parties subject? Then you can both just go to that 1 and nobody has to compromise.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

^I always thought splitting up for college was silly. Most universities will have most courses unless you want something quite esoteric- surely its not that hard to find a good uni that has good courses for BOTH parties subject? Then you can both just go to that 1 and nobody has to compromise.

As someone who's enrolled at a private university, this is much harder than you might think. In the early years, yes it is possible to pick out general courses that help to pad out your schedule while letting you stay together, but unless you're REALLY clueless about your future plans, you eventually have to start picking courses that more align with your interests and future plans - and that means spending less time with your partner whether you intend to or not. It's especially difficult if you're at a 4 year university - those courses in later years become more difficult as they become more specialized, so short of being a genius with a natural talent for studying, you can kiss much free time goodbye. T_T

I will say, though, the idea of Nanoha being a florist sounds an awful lot like someone else I know...someone who is currently dating a swift runner.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I will say, though, the idea of Nanoha being a florist sounds an awful lot like someone else I know...someone who is currently dating a swift runner.

Oh god no, let this not get bogged down in that sort of thing.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

What Nanoha wants is simply to be with Chidori. ^_^

Quite fitting

joined Jan 3, 2020

It depends on a lot of things. For some careers, the level of prestige of your university's program really matters (moreso for Doctorate or graduate degrees, but still even bachelor matters some). For others, that part is meaningless. Financial concerns are also significant, as scholarship and financial aid awards will be different for each person.

So, in some cases you are right and the inevitable 'college split up' drama is overblown. If both parties can be in secure financial situations and are going into careers where the degree is more important than where you get it, then yes, there's no reason a couple shouldn't just go to the same college and live together.

In other cases though, it can be pretty accurate.

As someone who's enrolled at a private university, this is much harder than you might think. In the early years, yes it is possible to pick out general courses that help to pad out your schedule while letting you stay together, but unless you're REALLY clueless about your future plans, you eventually have to start picking courses that more align with your interests and future plans - and that means spending less time with your partner whether you intend to or not. It's especially difficult if you're at a 4 year university - those courses in later years become more difficult as they become more specialized, so short of being a genius with a natural talent for studying, you can kiss much free time goodbye. T_T

The point of going to the same university is less about being in the same courses together and more about living together, so that you can go to bed with and wake up next to your significant other (not to mention attending the same social functions for the most part).

last edited at May 15, 2021 4:07AM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Two of my favorite series with interesting similarities, let's go!

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

NICE. Nanoha's imaginations are fun to read (from Chidori's side-boob sending Nanoha to mental outer space to her picturing Chidori as a hot librarian). I think one day when they're living together, Nanoha's gonna unleash her pent-up horny power.

joined Feb 18, 2015

If I'm not mistaken, Nanoha just saw herself as a teacher consulting the school librarian...

joined Feb 1, 2021

Be an anime soon plss.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Nanoha pls... I had my hopes too high up. Wasn't expecting the "boyfriend" strat from here but ugh still want to be secretive about it I guess...

Img_20210601_105552
joined Jul 27, 2018

Wait, i don't understand the last page. Why nanoha call her sir?

To reply you must either login or sign up.