Welcome aboard the feels train

joined Mar 13, 2016

that came out of nowhere

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

someone take those damn onions away....

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

didn't expect this manga to actually have layers...

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

where is the drama tag when you need it...

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

time to cut my wrists

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I... I didn't expect this serie to have a chapter like this T_T it hurts.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

It's 3:50 AM and I need to sleep. But I guess I can't now. Good job as always dynasty.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Well that was a sucker punch that came out of nowhere...good move.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Well, that was brutal.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Ill girls are supposed to have happy endings!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg.. that’s so sad(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I was just going to comment on how ehhh this series is compared to Amano's normal level but then I read the chapter and

joined Jun 30, 2016

damn....

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Drastic change :(

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Well, that explains a lot.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I'm so glad there is a mangaka who also has the guts to go through with a very sad chaper. But I'm also very sad... T.T

20190101_004014
joined Apr 14, 2017

Guh, right in the feels...

joined Sep 13, 2018

Man I have no idea why folks got so mad at Touma in this? Like she obviously doesn't get the gravity of what she causes to some girls and no one seems to really be able to really even bring up that she's hurting people, especially not in a way she really gets. I didn't like the nurse chapter just because it felt out of place and I don't like student/teacher-esque age gap stuff, but it's very obvious that as adults they really should've shut Touma down instead of just rolling with it. It sure as hell ain't her fault there. In some ways she seems to get the girl's issues in the earlier chapters better than the girls themselves. Like in the second chapter, sure it hurts to be rejected but the way in which she was approaching and idealizing attention from Touma wasn't really healthy. I don't think she's necessarily good in what she does, but I don't think she's doing it with the intent of building a harem or whatever, girls just find her attractive, go to her knowing What She Effectively Is, she finds the individual beauty in girls and accepts their affection and then acts as a slight push for a change about something related to them while enjoying the moment of them before doing the same for others. Sure they get attached to her, but she shouldn't be hated for not reciprocating feelings

I really like chapter 5 with Tsubaki, but I just like reading stories with more butch looking girls in them. That line at the end with the girl with Tsubaki makes think something is going to happen later on involving her, but the rotating cast besides Touma means that might as well never happen. I definitely think that maybe the girl has a crush on Tsubaki and seeing Touma mess with her like that and cut her hair made her confront her feelings a bit more quickly than she wanted to.

Chapter 6 definitely gives some information in why Touma is the way she is though, which was pretty interesting! I might keep tabs on this series, though it's far from one I'd say I liked too much, hah.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I thought the first person she's gonna fvck is the mom. XDD

But damn..this chapter is what I need to love Touma-kun T.T

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Because when you're unconscious and you're body under anesthesia , no mater how strong you're physically and mentally , you can't do nothing.

That's true, but research suggests that keeping an optimistic outlook can help one's chances of survival.

Yep. Because emotional states and moods directly affect the body chemistry. When you are under stress, your body produces cortisol in high quantities, and the stuff negatively affects basically everything, from your metabolism to your blood pressure, and none of that helps if you are undergoing surgery. Optimistic outlook also plays a crucial role in cancer patients, with the pessimists sinking faster, while the optimists with the same diagnosis endure longer, respond better to medications, have higher chances of being cured, and so on. Not being negative will not save you by itself, but it can certainly help, and sometimes it can even be crucial.

joined Jul 12, 2018

Part of me wishes Touma-kun's origin had remained a mystery

Because when you're unconscious and you're body under anesthesia , no mater how strong you're physically and mentally , you can't do nothing.

That's true, but research suggests that keeping an optimistic outlook can help one's chances of survival.

that's just bullsh*t doctors says trying not to depress the patient AND their families. you can obviously see that the doctor don't even believe what he's saying. and i know bullsh*t like being optimist while your sick won't definitly change anything because i knew people from my familly who were optimistic but you know what? sickness and cancer are stronger than pretty dump sh*tty optimism. that didn't prevent them from dying from grave sickess and being strong in your head and thing like that won't change a thing! you're lucky or you're not!

last edited at Sep 13, 2018 7:11PM

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Part of me wishes Touma-kun's origin had remained a mystery

that's just bullsh*t doctors says trying not to depress the patient AND their families. you can obviously see that the doctor don't even believe what he's saying. and i know bullsh*t like being optimist while your sick won't definitly change anything because i knew people from my familly who were optimistic but you know what? sickness and cancer are stronger than pretty dump sh*tty optimism. that didn't prevent them from dying from grave sickess and being strong in your head and thing like that won't change a thing! you're lucky or you're not!

As both a doctor, and someone who had cancer, twice, get fucked and educate yourself some more. Of course it will not fucking save you on its own, it depends on the severity of the condition and the treatment you are getting, but it is one of the variables, and depending on diagnosis, it can be quite an important factor. I have people in my family who are still alive, almost two decades after being diagnosed, with the cancer under control (as in, still there, but not growing). Guess what they eliminated? Any and all sources of stress. And I really do mean all. House that is in their possession their entire life is causing them stress because they are being legally hounded by cousins over the land it was built on? Sell the house and move away. They applied the same logic consistently and managed to survive after all the doctors told them they should prepare for the worst.

that's just bullsh*t doctors says trying not to depress the patient AND their families.

Yes, and there is a fucking reason we do that.

last edited at Sep 13, 2018 7:28PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

Touma-kun: The Origin

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo-min
joined Sep 28, 2011

that's just bullsh*t doctors says trying not to depress the patient AND their families.

"Fucking doctors trying to make a dreadful situation a little bit less painful and stressful, how dare them"

I'm sorry your family went through that, I really am, but there's no need to be that cynical about optimism.

To reply you must either login or sign up.