Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

elevown posted:

I think you 2 are maybe the only people who find them anything like creepy. And if they are creepy you probably find most of the mochi-verse creepy - even though I'd of thought that impossible. Do you find kittens and puppies creepy?

If the older sister was a guy instead of a girl most people here would find them creepy.

Well the older sister is a woman so...your argument is invalid.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

RPPuzzle posted:

Well the older sister is a woman so...your argument is invalid.

Not at all, you're just totally missing my point. The point is that what she did is in fact creepy. The only reason people here are letting it go is specifically because she's not a guy.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Kuki is no role model, but I expected the gloomy girl to be a pervert. I'm letting it go, because it is comedy. Perverted guys are not acceptable, but that's only because...

...I'm reading it for the yuri, not for guys. °3°

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Well at least she's upfront about the blackmail.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Well at least she's upfront about the blackmail.

Hahahaha! Well they are sisters so why lie? XD

joined Jun 3, 2017

Hana chan is a complete pervert too

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuri_natsu_kagaya_inn_ch04#2
tartar sauce! thats really caught me off guard pftt
Lol
and also the b-blackmail thing at the end...
thats escalated quickly and made this chap perfecto xD

joined Oct 26, 2016

Not at all, you're just totally missing my point. The point is that what she did is in fact creepy. The only reason people here are letting it go is specifically because she's not a guy.

Of course whatever they are doing is creepy, but it's fiction and in fiction its all about how comfortable the reader is with the situation imo. The whole guy vs girl double standards thing is pretty irrelevant. People here are letting it go because they don't feel uncomfortable reading it. If it still feels too uncomfortable for you then it's ok to skip over it or to find something else to read. I do it all the time.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Or maybe this is a light hearted work of fiction that is not to be considered serious ;)

16_17_59_17131081486_8567b7a60e_b
joined Apr 5, 2017

Imouto is evil

Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

Seems like Hana has thing for schoolgirls

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Fipse posted:

Or maybe this is a light hearted work of fiction that is not to be considered serious ;)

You guys are still totally missing my point. It being a girl doesn't make it not creepy. It's creepy regardless of gender. It's fine to have no issues with it because it's a lighthearted work of fiction. Just don't try and hide behind poorly thought out double standards is all.

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

https://i.imgur.com/pGPM8II.png?1
I fully support this idea.

where's this image from?

last edited at Oct 1, 2017 11:09AM by Nezchan

Yuri_goggles_mugi
joined Aug 22, 2017

https://i.imgur.com/pGPM8II.png?1
I fully support this idea.

where's this image from?

Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane

joined Feb 23, 2016

Damn she's honestly evil xD

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Just don't try and hide behind poorly thought out double standards is all.

It'd be creepy if the younger sister where a 40-year old and the older sister a 15-year old (regardless of gender). But everything else - how often does anime joke about masochistic guys squirming over being abused by one of their idols? It's perfectly normal (in fiction).

joined Oct 26, 2016

You guys are still totally missing my point. It being a girl doesn't make it not creepy. It's creepy regardless of gender. It's fine to have no issues with it because it's a lighthearted work of fiction. Just don't try and hide behind poorly thought out double standards is all.

"It's fine to not care because it's fiction, but don't try to use fiction as an excuse for your double standards."

Ok. If that's the case let's call out all the yuri incest on the site, as incest is totally wrong because of inbreeding if it was het. Let's also call out all the age gap stories, as if the older character was a guy it would totally be creepy and nobody wants that. How about those yuri harems? If you replaced the mc with a dude woah, not ok anymore. Student - teacher pairs? Those are no good since we don't want that in real life either.

If readers like it they will read it. These stories are interesting and entertaining precisely because they are fiction. Enjoying and being ok with one thing doesn't mean enjoying and liking it in everything, and if you call that double standards then go ahead. There are always other stories to read that will fit your preference, so go out and read them or help translate them to get them on dynasty instead of calling out readers for their reading choices and preferences.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

You know, it could very well be that Hana's blackmailing of Kuki has no incest-related motive behind it... and that it's LATER that she'll discover her incestuous desires when one of her sisters sneaks into her room while she's in bed reminiscing about the leverage she now has on Kuki, and she pretends to be asleep in order to catch the intruding sister off guard, only to be shocked into speechless paralysis when said mystery sister steals her first kiss, awakening her incestuous side in the process. From there, we go to the original "Yuri Family" story, where the sexually confused Hana tells everything to her mom, who comforts her by revealing that she too likes girls that way AND is in a secret relationship with her own sister (i.e. Hana's aunt), and concocts a perfect plan to fulfill Hana's desire for a second kiss from the mystery girl.

joined May 1, 2013

"It's fine to not care because it's fiction, but don't try to use fiction as an excuse for your double standards."

Ok. If that's the case let's call out all the yuri incest on the site, as incest is totally wrong because of inbreeding if it was het. Let's also call out all the age gap stories, as if the older character was a guy it would totally be creepy and nobody wants that. How about those yuri harems? If you replaced the mc with a dude woah, not ok anymore. Student - teacher pairs? Those are no good since we don't want that in real life either.

Plenty of people don't like to read about yuri teacher-student romances or harems or adult-kid stories.

No one's telling you that you can't enjoy it. Let people say this manga is squickier and more bewildering than it is funny if they think it is.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Hana's personality seems completely different from how it was in the original Yuri Family.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

We didn't see her wearing the swimsuit 2/10

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I think you're right in a sense - what she did is obviously creepy. However, I don't think you can assume that people don't care simply because she's a woman. If you read enough manga, you see all kinds of creepy shit, committed by male characters as often as female characters (probably more often). It doesn't bother me (and I think most readers other readers are the same) because it's presented as goofy and lighthearted - the character's gender doesn't need to come into it. You're kinda assuming that everyone here would have a problem with a male character doing that, but not a female character.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Oh come on, she's a cute innocent little girl - how bad could it get?

http://pm1.narvii.com/6214/d7a3371e835da03588bca0ae1fde2d10fa024228_hq.jpg

That image has got me curious... Care to share the source, please?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Oh come on, she's a cute innocent little girl - how bad could it get?

That image has got me curious... Care to share the source, please?

The image doesn't show it, but she's riding a much older girl named Hana, naked, on all fours, with a horse tail plugged into her rear end and a bridle in her mouth, and Katja is periodically whipping her with a riding crop. Even better, she's doing that while calmly discussing business with the two main characters, who are horrified.

It's Ekaterina from Seikon no Qwaser. Dynasty Scans have a doujin on her that's absolutely true to canon.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_queen_and_me_training_in_progress

The chapter in Seikon that introduces Katerina ("The Queen and I") starts with Hana. She's the hench-girl to a queen bee that's bullying the protagonist Mafuyu and her gay-for-her best friend. Hana's willing to be a bully because she is insecure about her secrets: first, that she's gay, second that she likes little girls.
Katerina, a grade-school age girl from Russia who is the reincarnated Tzarina Alexandra, has an adult's understanding of the world, and sizes up Hana immediately. Katerina is a dominatrix and a sadist. Hana, despite her tough front, is a submissive and a masochist and becomes her slave. This is from the manga:

Weirdly, they're basically the main love story of a series that's otherwise endless bare breasts and violent action.

last edited at Sep 30, 2017 5:17PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

I approve her for this blackmail.

nods approvingly

To reply you must either login or sign up.