Forum › Yuri Natsu -Kagaya Inn- discussion

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

That room must be haunted. I'm going to blame lesbian ghosts.

Sachi and Megumi at it again.

Who?

You don't know Kindred Spirits on the Roof ? Let me rectify that :) I think any yuri fan would recommend it :)

It is a pc game (visual novel) - probably the best yuri vn released?

You can get it on steam - it's pretty expensive for a vn but it is MUCH longer than vn's normally are - like nearly 30 hr instead of 3-4, with like 7 couples? http://store.steampowered.com/app/402620/Kindred_Spirits_on_the_Roof/

It has some doujins etc too.

https://dynasty-scans.com/doujins/kindred_spirits_on_the_roof

Hummm I enjoyed so much Kindred Spirits but Flowers or Nurse Love Addiction are great too, I couldn't say Kindred is the best VN yuri release :/

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ Well, even people who like something else more would very much recommend and praise it still :)

And to say something about the actual post lol -

This chapter was great! If you had asked me before it which 2 sisters I'd want to see paired most I'd of picked these 2!
I love the long bangs girl and how she is so shy seeming, always blushing - and the cute little sister :)

But I didn't expect the little sister to be a dom sort, into punishing :) And in that last panel with all the blushing, I don't think the older sister looked entirely against it lol.

last edited at Sep 23, 2017 9:58AM

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Suddenly sisterly love? What a twist! You never know what to expect from Mochi.

Tumblr_madda8svpi1rf3rn4o1_500
joined Jul 6, 2016

Punishment huh, oh we all know what said 'punishment' will be

joined May 1, 2013

Okay, these creeps are just getting less and less charming with every chapter.

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

Yeah, I really have to agree...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I think you 2 are maybe the only people who find them anything like creepy. And if they are creepy you probably find most of the mochi-verse creepy - even though I'd of thought that impossible. Do you find kittens and puppies creepy?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Perverts.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

^ Well, even people who like something else more would very much recommend and praise it still :)

That's totally true ^^

joined May 24, 2014

Perverts.

On other news, the sky is blue and water is wet

joined May 1, 2013

I think you 2 are maybe the only people who find them anything like creepy. And if they are creepy you probably find most of the mochi-verse creepy - even though I'd of thought that impossible. Do you find kittens and puppies creepy?

Mochi already draws humans that look like puppies anyway.

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

I love mochi's stuff and I still do, don't get me wrong. It's cute and fun and the style stands out very well both in writing and artstyle. The idea of the inn is cool. I want to see what the sisters are going to do.

But if you're asking what I find creepy specifically. I find taking peep photos of the guests staying at your hotel during a romantic getaway and drooling over them a little bit creepy considering the context of invading your customer's/guest's privacy as unambiguous voyeurism, that's all. Just a little uncomfy.

A
joined May 24, 2013

I don't think the author is trying to condone voyeurism. Kuki isn't supposed to be a likable, sympathetic character, she's just an archetypical pervert. Don't take this manga too seriously!

Capture
joined Sep 22, 2014

I don't think the author is trying to condone voyeurism. Kuki isn't supposed to be a likable, sympathetic character, she's just an archetypical pervert. Don't take this manga too seriously!

Of course. I wasn't saying it was condoned or anything about the author's intent. ^^

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Kuki and her little sis are my favourites so far. Maybe I have a weakness for shy, gloomy girls in manga. =v= Hana also seems to be the scheming seme in this household.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Mochi never let me down...

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Please let BDSM in next chapter!!!!!!!!!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Oh come on, she's a cute innocent little girl - how bad could it get?

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

Please let BDSM in next chapter!!!!!!!!!

I second this!!

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

moarr incest!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

elevown posted:

If the older sister was a guy instead of a girl most people here would find them creepy.

Download
joined Jun 28, 2017

I WANT TO BE PUNISHED BY HER

C44d8dc6-30f6-464b-9df6-21306e5b293c
joined May 16, 2017

I think I've posted a comment like this before, but I'd like to mention it again... I generally don't like the incest stories, and I'm always disappointed when one of Mochi's incest stories gets an update instead of More Than Friends or something similar. Yet, I can't help but keep coming back, because things are always sweet, happy, and Mochi has literally my favorite art style out of all the manga and doujin I've read (with the obvious exception being highly detailed and realistic art, such as Berserk and the like, but still)

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Mochi is the best!!! This keep getting better and better.

Go, Hana, punish that naughty sister of you!!

BokujouMonogatari
joined Aug 27, 2017

plot twist everyone knows her hobby

To reply you must either login or sign up.