Forum › Posts by Dginem

joined Jun 3, 2017

You people seem to be getting worked up over the yuri, and het tags. I don't know what's the big deal. personally I think, the story fits it's tags perfectly, but it's not worth arguing about.

Cuz its misleading tag, the tag yuri shouldn't be used when there's barely any yuri in it. It's just feels like massive troll.

It's not a massive troll, and you're just overreacting to a tag used for a story which is hard to define with just tags.

It's not really 100% het, but it's not 100% yuri, outside of the little twist at the end. It's an interesting story that can't really be defined with either due to the unique aspects of the story, but is deserving of the tags for both the sake of helping users find it and narrowing down on the kind of things that go on in it.

Pointlessly saying again and again that you think this is ONE HUNDRED PER CENT HET is annoying, we get it, you wanted it to be gayer. Just drop it already.

Overreacting, maybe I am. But I read it cuz there's a tag, a tag that sould be helpig me as a user just like u said, but his is not what I was looking for? How is that not misleading? If there's another tag like yuri as twist or subtext or whatever, maybe it gonn help me as user to expect what I'm going to read.
Oh well, I might get banned for triggering a "staff"

joined Jun 3, 2017

You people seem to be getting worked up over the yuri, and het tags. I don't know what's the big deal. personally I think, the story fits it's tags perfectly, but it's not worth arguing about.

Cuz its misleading tag, the tag yuri shouldn't be used when there's barely any yuri in it. It's just feels like massive troll.

joined Jun 3, 2017

Reading it again, I think the mangaka intended to imply Kouhei and the girl are merging into the same person at the end. With the ahoge sticking up partway at the end, and earlier with her saying "I am your boyfriend. Kouhei-kun is me." The girl seemed to originally have sort of a non-personality before, oppressed by her parents.

... This is now my headcanon.

Does this count as a yuri ? 'cause it's quite confusing.

the last one was haruka. obviously.
n she did say "you're so cute minami-san
so it's subtext at best

No... this is 100% het.

How is it "100% het" when it's technically a gender-bender on the guy's part and the kiss at the end is heavily implied to have been with the girl in control of their shared body (i.e. implying she's developing lesbian feelings for Minami)?

Even ntr with 2 guys and 2 girls, is more yuri than this. This so called "shared" body seems like an excuse for the author to make it yuri like, even tho its heavily on het side with yuri as fan service. Feels like the author is thinking "oh well, as long there's 2 girls its yuri" tht sort of stuff you know, when the girl in this so called "shared" body Almost doesn't have background feeling for the straight girl. But somehow when the dude died it's it's happen that he's inside another girl body, and turn out that the girl also have a feeling for the dude girlfriend. No bro, just no.

Edit : https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_dead_boyfriend_came_back_as_a_high_school_girl#39
This is the only "yuri" u can get. No bro, this is het, maybe not 100% but 99.9% het.
Well, sorry if I trigger peoples who like this kind of stuff. But it's painful to me, I was expecting more "yuri".

last edited at Jul 15, 2018 7:29PM

joined Jun 3, 2017

Does this count as a yuri ? 'cause it's quite confusing.

the last one was haruka. obviously.
n she did say "you're so cute minami-san
so it's subtext at best

No... this is 100% het.

Dginem
Image Comments 14 Jul 18:37
joined Jun 3, 2017
64218636_p0

@midnightgunner cuz 2 guys with 1 girl as dom are rare, mostly exist only in hentai

Dginem
Image Comments 14 Jul 18:34
joined Jun 3, 2017
64218636_p0

Thi is not yuri, this is just pervert

Dginem
Marionette discussion 30 Jun 07:04
joined Jun 3, 2017

Wow. What a plot. Its really sad yet satisfying. Good job takemiya sensei.

joined Jun 3, 2017

9 chapter's yet still meh~

joined Jun 3, 2017

Wtf with this translation

Dginem
Image Comments 17 Jun 20:05
joined Jun 3, 2017
69213365_p0

This is parody of that fashion show thing I guess

Dginem
joined Jun 3, 2017

Wow, that was fucking smooth

Dginem
joined Jun 3, 2017

Its early in the morning and get feels trip already

Dginem
Image Comments 08 Jun 13:02
joined Jun 3, 2017
67297806_p0

It's basically popular garbage

Dginem
Image Comments 04 Jun 02:48
joined Jun 3, 2017

I can relate to this lmao

Dginem
joined Jun 3, 2017

Pretty good warm up

Dginem
joined Jun 3, 2017

BadPanda posted:

ohh she knows! and for what she said, "an ordinary person" she mean someone that wont look bad in the eyes of the society, someone "normal" since she knows that Uta is in love with her, aka not and ordinary person, a girl, her sister in law, she said that.

Lol no? Someone normal as, not me who is married to her brother and we can't be together. For now there is not even a slight hint she even consider dating Uta in any way, shape or form whatsoever.

True

Dginem
Image Comments 27 May 20:00
joined Jun 3, 2017
10615360_p0

Looks like boku no pico

joined Jun 3, 2017

Cunni - The Cursed fifth page

Dginem
Dark Widow discussion 18 May 21:28
joined Jun 3, 2017

Praise the sun

Dginem
joined Jun 3, 2017

"Two women nude embrace"
Lmao best one yet

joined Jun 3, 2017

Need massive tits tag

Dginem
joined Jun 3, 2017

It feel hot around here somehow

joined Jun 3, 2017

Wew.., this comment section is crazy with tons of theories lol

joined Jun 3, 2017

"Its the juice of indirect kiss"
My mind is going all dirty.

Dginem
OL x Gyaru discussion 04 May 23:32
joined Jun 3, 2017

Just passing to mention that this author actually drew a full doujin of this pairing for the next Comitia.

Hohohoho