Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

Untitled-1
joined Jun 11, 2013

what happend with the page 9 coming out last?

That%20face
joined Mar 26, 2016

In the new chapter (21) why is page 9 place under page 28. Mods you may want to check that out.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Are we in the final arc? Coz it looks so like it.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I don't know if I'm prepared for the emotional roller coaster we bout to go through after this.

Also I still think the story cheaped out with the whole cheating husband.. literally the most generic and weak plot point in any unrequited romance series. but at least the Happy!End seems more likely

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

This is it. Strap in, it's make or break time!

joined Sep 1, 2017

To the ones that saying “he cheated! How is she still with him”... I rememebr she ended in the hospital and she has no memory of what occurred so = she has no clue. Anyway.. my poor baby heart.. I can’t take this anymore ;-; I’m hoping the next chapters are going to kill so Im going to take a break now.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Oooooo!!! Finally!!!

joined Feb 23, 2016

To the ones that saying “he cheated! How is she still with him”... I rememebr she ended in the hospital and she has no memory of what occurred so = she has no clue. Anyway.. my poor baby heart.. I can’t take this anymore ;-; I’m hoping the next chapters are going to kill so Im going to take a break now.

She knows~ she regained all her memories.. that’s why she looks different.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Well, at last it got through.

Whether it comes to fruition or not is not really important now. Uta's feelings now have a place to be.

joined Dec 16, 2017

Hold on to your butts!

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

It's about damn time they had this conversation

Now, what will the next chapter bring us
Only time will tell.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Wait, there must be some mistake—two people in this story had a conversation about something important and they both seemed to understand what was going on? Like, simultaneously?

You mean to say that, now that she’s been told twice, Kaoru knows that Uta loves her?

I dunno, at this rate Kaoru might actually do something if she catches her husband in bed with another woman. Maybe.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think Kaoru would/will need a lot of time before she can come to terms with having a romantic relationship with Uta.

If it ever comes.

It's not because Uta is Kaoru-sexual that Kaoru has to be Uta-sexual.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

All I'm hoping for right now is what I've been hoping for since the beginning of this manga: Please don't let Uta and Kaoru get together.

joined Feb 23, 2016

That was some cute extra’s~

joined Jul 11, 2015

UGHHHHH THE ANGSTY HITS

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Yell it from the mother fucking roof tops Uta!!! Oh wait, she got it this time...

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Wait, there must be some mistake—two people in this story had a conversation about something important and they both seemed to understand what was going on? Like, simultaneously?

You mean to say that, now that she’s been told twice, Kaoru knows that Uta loves her?

Third time's the charm.

Although I wish we had more pages to expand on what happens after that, I really appreciated the pacing-- it felt really natural. But yeah, I'm ready for more angst.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Third time's the charm.

Although I wish we had more pages to expand on what happens after that, I really appreciated the pacing-- it felt really natural. But yeah, I'm ready for more angst.

Credit where it’s due—I’ve been critical of the pacing and structuring of events in this story, but this sequence felt pretty natural and straightforward. (When the pages are read in order, that is.)

If the next chapter immediately cuts to the Three Yuri Stooges or something, though, I’m going to be pissed. Lol

(I know it’s an ancient reference, but I suddenly realized that those three actually match up to the Stooges pretty well.)

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Bellalizz posted:

To the ones that saying “he cheated! How is she still with him”... I rememebr she ended in the hospital and she has no memory of what occurred so = she has no clue.

She lied about her memory to avoid talking about it. She knew it all the time and later even wanted to confront Reiichi about it, but got interrupted and he used that opportunity to run away as fast as he can. It's clear he at least hides something and didn't want her to find out.

last edited at Feb 24, 2019 8:46AM

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

You know, page 9 after page 28 is nice too. I wouldn't mind if it stayed this way.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Looks like this Ito (flips shades on) just got Todaku'd.

joined Jun 28, 2018

I like angsty manga like this. I want to read more. Any recommendation for what I should read???

062589fd3c9f5577a916b303e3c6c27f
joined Nov 16, 2013

Gee, finally.

joined Feb 21, 2019

JUST KISS ALREADY!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.