Forum › Vampire-chan × Junior-chan discussion

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I usually dislike asking this, but... did this series get dropped, or..?

joined Apr 1, 2018

This is really good hope you make more soon

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Translation sure takes forever

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

CHAN CHAN
Also love it how this seems like they are married

joined Apr 1, 2013

Wait wasnt there a cliff hanger at the previous chapter when did this happen? also i hope this series isnt getting dropped cos it took so long to be updated

joined Apr 29, 2018

So I bought volume 3 and thought to share a rough summary (I don’t know Japanese. This is based entirely on my picture interpreting skills, or lack thereof :p): As the comment above mentions, chapter 12 raws have been out online for a while. Iris and Sara are being all cute n gay, having sexy makeout time at school and going on dates. Iris takes Sara to a nice view and gives her a key (to her virginity?)

Now for the juicy shit. Sara finds an old letter along with a picture of Iris and someone who looks just like her. She freaks out, blood drips out of her nose and passes out (in case u forgot, these brides are dyin). Sara wakes up in a hospital, with Iris next to her. Sara’s like, “wtf dude?” Then we get a nice little montage of Iris recalling her past life with Mizuki (the chick who looks like Sara. Could be an ancestor, doppelgänger or Sara in her past life?). Iris and Mizuki were lovers. Their dumb asses got the bright idea to turn Mizuki into a vampire too. She sucks Iris’s blood and starts choking/writhing in agony on the ground. She hands Iris a knife, holds it to her throat and begs Iris to kill her. Poor baby girl Iris is sobbing and forces herself to kill her bae :( Iris wakes up in a hospital, writes a letter (maybe it’s the one that Sara later finds?) then proceeds to stab herself in the neck with a fountain pen.
Back to the present. Iris and Sara are crying their asses off. Sara’s also, like idk, pissed at Iris?
They seem to argue and Sara leaves the room while Iris is sobbing uncontrollably. Sara has a heart to heart convo with Aoi (Sensei’s bride) on the rooftop. Then, as if all this shit going on isn’t enough, the “limitation” takes effect on Iris and Sara. Tbh they just look hella horny. Anyway, Iris finds Sara on the roof, they yell at each other, cry more then make up. Some other shit happens, but it’s worth noting. Despite the way I summarized this volume, it was actually heart wrenching, depressing and much different from the previous 2 volumes. I love this manga, but after “reading” volume 3, it became one of my favorites. Definitely deserves a horror or violence tag.

The most recent chapter (someone said it’s chap 18, but I can’t confirm) is available on the author’s twitter as well as comic walker. Iris and Sara are on a gay lil date when Iris gets a phone call from horny Sensei. Aoi is hospitalized and perhaps on the verge of dying. Sensei, Iris and Sara are devastated. Next scene is Iris and Sara at Iris’s house. Sara is all depressed, thinking about Aoi while Iris is in another room shaking and crying. Iris gets a box cutter and slashes her throat. Sara finds her and is like “wtf are you doing?!” They’re on the floor and Sara hugs Iris as they both cry. That’s it for now folks

I hope the wonderful scanlators will continue to translate this series, thank you :)

thanks for the warnings now i know i must stop reading this one as well.

last edited at Mar 29, 2019 10:35PM

joined Mar 8, 2019

Despite the spoiler, I still want to read because the artwork is just beautiful.

joined Apr 1, 2018

This is amazing hope the chapters keep coming out

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I haven’t read anything between chapter 12 and the latest one (chapter 21), but I skimmed through 21, and if anybody’s curious...

Sara dies, Iris goes to her grave and all. The chapter ends with Sara’s letter to Iris, where she has all these bucket list requests for Iris. One of these is for Iris to find a new bride, and the last one is that Sara has some sort of secret that Iris will probably discover next chapter.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

I haven’t read anything between chapter 12 and the latest one (chapter 21), but I skimmed through 21, and if anybody’s curious...

Sara dies, Iris goes to her grave and all. The chapter ends with Sara’s letter to Iris, where she has all these bucket list requests for Iris. One of these is for Iris to find a new bride, and the last one is that Sara has some sort of secret that Iris will probably discover next chapter.

This part is just

>Find a new bride

Oh yeah sure kill someone else that's smart
Get me fateverse van helsing we've got some vampires to purge

last edited at Mar 30, 2019 12:33PM by Nezchan

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

I hope next update wont take that long

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Finding a new love is the most idiotic request she could make

18e
joined Aug 16, 2017

I don't wanna be hurt more than this, but I want to keep reading it TT
I'm afraid that it would not be a good ending uwu

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I’m not sure how to take these “mangaka sets up apparently impossible situation” romance series. (I’m referring to stories that are sending out “romance” rather than obvious “romantic tragedy” signals.) The resolution options seem to be:

a) Mangaka comes up with a brilliantly imaginative way to resolve the apparently impossible situation.

b) Mangaka comes up with a lame, ass-pull way, etc.

c) There is no way to resolve the impossible situation, because it’s impossible.

I would have thought that a writer wouldn’t embark on such a series unless they thought they already had an “a”-type solution in mind, although I can see how someone might think they had an “a” rather than a “b” when they actually don’t.

But for some reason a number of series these days seem to be heading toward a “c” ending, which I guess is better than a “b”-type in that it’s more respectful to the intelligence of the readers, but from a storytelling standpoint it seems like painting yourself into a corner, and then just staying in the corner.

(I haven’t read the spoilers for this one, but I take it from the tenor of the responses that an “a” ending is not on the immediate horizon.)

last edited at Mar 31, 2019 6:31PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I'm a friggin' 40 year old old lady, I have seen (and read) some sh*t in my life, let me tell you... and reading that just made my little old gay heart lurch. What the actual frick, man, how disappointing. Ugh. Well, thank you for at least allowing me to prepare myself to be all buttmad once I'm able to read it for myself. lol

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

After a long time, finally

joined Apr 29, 2018

this is the shitty ending everyone is expecting anyway so thank you! now i definitly won't lose my time reading this shitty story. thanks a lot deceiving tags. and everybody thanks bitche sensei for this pointless tragedy that could have been AVOIDED! oh and chapter 22 is out if some people are still interested (japanese of course) and it's the very last one. so enjoy.

last edited at Mar 30, 2019 11:19PM by Nezchan

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Sigh, why can’t we just have cute yuri love.

joined Apr 29, 2018

for those who can understand japanese. here is the last chapter (and the conclusion) of this serie chapter 22 https://www.manhuagui.com/comic/23158/421393.html#p=2 if you want to read it. to be honest i think i won't.

last edited at Mar 30, 2019 11:26PM

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Takano Saku why do u play with my heart?
I wanna fucking die dude

last edited at Mar 31, 2019 12:58AM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

for those who can understand japanese. here is the last chapter (and the conclusion) of this serie chapter 22 https://www.manhuagui.com/comic/23158/421393.html#p=2 if you want to read it. to be honest i think i won't.

This is actually in Chinese, which I can barely read in comparison to Japanese, but I'll try to share what I know. If someone has the Japanese raw or something, I can piece it together better. However, keep in mind that I missed out on every chapter after the 12th, and there are some details of the story I've forgotten altogether (i.e. basically ALL of the vampire stuff, LOL).

Spoilers:

Very TL;DR: Sara ded. Iris learns Sara sometimes reincarnates (Mizuki was Sara's predecessor). Iris cocoons. Sensei visits a comatose Aoi in the hospital. Tells her she loves her. Sometime later, Iris goes back to school, and finds another Sara. This Sara is confused AF because Iris grabs her out of nowhere and asks for her name. The story ends with new Sara about to introduce herself (though we don't get to see her name).

The very long version:
So from where it left off last chapter, the last request on Sara's bucket list is for Iris to reach into Moe's pocket (a stuffed animal) to uncover her last secret. Iris finds a USB stick, which upon inserting it into her laptop, discovers a video that Sara recorded in secret before she passed.

The first thing Sara does is apologize for leaving Iris behind, even though she knows the latter is a crybaby. Sara then offers all sorts of words of encouragement to Iris, essentially implying that she does not regret becoming the bride to Iris. The things she said also make it seem like she is trying to tell Iris to accept herself for what she is (a papillodaemon or whatever). She then reveals her "secret" - that she is actually a reincarnation of Mizuki, and may continue reincarnating. The reason why she didn't tell Iris this beforehand was because she wanted to be loved as Sara, and not Mizuki.

She then goes on to say that she hopes Iris can find a new bride, However, (correct me if I'm wrong), she continues with:

Sara: If, by some miracle, I am reincarnated and we meet again... On the days you may feel like crying and the new me is willing to support you,

Sara: Senpai, I want you to grant me the pleasure of becoming your bride again.

Sara: From the very beginning and from now on, I will always love you.

Iris responds by saying that she has always loved Sara and always will continue loving her as well, and tells Sara to wait for her, as she will surely find her again. No matter how many times she has to do it, she will always find her. She says all of this as she cocoons. Meanwhile, Aoi is comatose and sensei apparently is still researching for ways to get her to wake up. Again, I have no knowledge of the previous chapters, so these are probably developments I missed, lol.

Anyway, sometime later, Iris goes back to school and calls out to a new Sara from behind. When they're face to face, Iris asks for her name, but starts tearing up out of nowhere, startling both new Sara and herself. New Sara thinks Iris is weird, and is confused as hell. The story ends with new Sara about to give her name to Iris.

Oh yeah, my personal opinion:

"Cute" as this was, it feels so weird that it'll take many Saras to keep Iris happy for her impossibly long lifespan, LOL.

last edited at Mar 31, 2019 5:18PM

joined Apr 29, 2018

This is actually in Chinese, which I can barely read in comparison to Japanese, but I'll try to share what I know.

ah thank you! i'm sorry for this mistake anyway thanks for your explanations.

last edited at Mar 31, 2019 9:31PM

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Great story! I hope there'll be more updates.

joined Nov 15, 2018

Aww, i hope they'll have an happy ending

joined Jun 13, 2017

Sara you better stay alive you absolute cutie! Take care of her Iris!

To reply you must either login or sign up.