Forum › Vampire-chan × Junior-chan discussion

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I think the teacher wanted to say that Iris did something in the past to save the last bride and something else really bad happened.

Sharkexpert12
2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I think the teacher wanted to say that Iris did something in the past to save the last bride and something else really bad happened.

Im sure there will either be a happy ending or a forrest gump standing over the grave type ending. Honstly id preferr the I miss you ending, it would sute these two a bit more then yuri magic keeping her alive (not that id complain).

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I want them to have real sex.... so badly hahhahaha xD

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

I fucking hate that teacher! what a bitch! its her fault that this happened in the first place, so what that hell is she saying?! just die already four eyes bitch!

pls don't talk like that about her, I love sensei so much.

I would've done the same thing if I were her, finding new bride after the old one died is how rational ppl would act,
also deceiving ppl in order to avoid your fellow pipilumapapalehodemon from dying is normal thing to do.

beside given the fact both kohai chan n iris didn't seem to mind n happy. it's arguably the end justifies the mean, it's like killing two birds with one stone.
not only sensei was able to prevent iris from dying, at the same time she also the one who gave happiness to iris n kouhai chan.
so sensei did nthn wrong, you're the best sensei!

joined Apr 29, 2018

I fucking hate that teacher! what a bitch! its her fault that this happened in the first place, so what that hell is she saying?! just die already four eyes bitch!

I would've done the same thing if I were her, finding new bride after the old one died is how rational ppl would act,
also deceiving ppl in order to avoid your fellow pipilumapapalehodemon from dying is normal thing to do.

beside given the fact both kohai chan n iris didn't seem to mind n happy. it's arguably the end justifies the mean, it's like killing two birds with one stone.
not only sensei was able to prevent iris from dying, at the same time she also the one who gave happiness to iris n kouhai chan.

don't you think iris rather die from starvation than killing innocent people?! "avoid your fellow from dying"? by transforming her in a sl*t like her? don't make me laught she is the worst and just take advantage of two innocent people. i hope she'll never find happiness for her eternal life that's all she deserves. iris will survive yes but without the one she loves. and even worst she is the one responsible for her death. don't you think she'd rather die with her than live like this b*tch sensei constantly searching for a "bride" but never able to love again?this sensei is just the worst b*tch ever and have NO excuses!! plus she didn't bring ANY hapiness to them! they're just clearly silently suffering (especially iris) because they know one of them will die and that could have been prevented. even worst iris feel GUILTY about killing ayafuji! WHAT kind of happiness is that?!

last edited at Jun 14, 2018 9:39AM

joined Mar 21, 2016

don't you think iris rather die from starvation than killing innocent people?! "avoid your fellow from dying"? by transforming her in a sl*t like her? don't make me laught she is the worst and just take advantage of two innocent people. i hope she'll never find happiness for her eternal life that's all she deserves. iris will survive yes but without the one she loves. and even worst she is the one responsible for her death. don't you think she'd rather die with her than live like this b*tch sensei constantly searching for a "bride" but never able to love again?this sensei is just the worst b*tch ever and have NO excuses!! plus she didn't bring ANY hapiness to them! they're just clearly silently suffering (especially iris) because they know one of them will die and that could have been prevented. even worst iris feel GUILTY about killing ayafuji! WHAT kind of happiness is that?!

I won't deny this happiness is temporary thing but at the end of the day it doesn't change the fact that happiness is happiness after all,
it's clear as day both iris n kouhai chan are legit happy now, they love each other.

also u should chill the fck out lol
are u seriously thinkn this series would end with bad end?
idk if it's just me but Im fairly certain they'd find out how to prevent kouhai chan "inevitable death" somehow,
cuz u know it's one of takano saku- sensei yuri manga after all n most likely the one who came out with that breakthrough would be sensei, she's the adult here after all. Im sure she must've been studying about these vampire stuff for years, so it wouldn't be surprising to me if at the end of the series sensei would save the day.

but still, even if that happy ending didn't happen
we gotta remember..
without sensei iris n kouhai chan wouldn't have met each other,
n without sensei iris n kouhai chan wouldn't have been able to feel any happiness at all.
without a doubt iris would've have died in starvation,
also if she was unable to hold her thirst she could've killed someone by accident u know.

a great man once said, "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

joined Mar 21, 2016

plot twist
sensei did nthn wrong

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

Uhh, little but unsatisfied with that ending... I think they should have at least reconcile after those quite mean words and misunderstanding, but i guess nope huh pushing down is the only choice left after all uneasiness going on.

joined Feb 23, 2018

I like how Iris was super jealous of the boy hitting on Sara lol I pray they get a happy ending and I know they kiss but hell how about some love making romance too

joined Apr 29, 2018

also if she was unable to hold her thirst she could've killed someone by accident u know.

a great man once said, "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"

killing someone by accident isn't the same as killing someone délibaratly! that's exactly what the b*tch sensei is pushing iris to do. and that "great man of your's obviously never suffer from loosing someone if he can still say sh*t like "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" only people who dosn't know what it make to loose someone says thing like this. most of people i know who have lost people they loved rather never have known this someone than loving her/him and suffer afterwhile (well almost most of them) because the suffering is too unbearable. and that still don't change the fact that this sensei b*tch never asked iris and never care about her feelings. she just act without caring AT ALL about sara's condition who's litteraly dying! what kind of teacher condamn there pupils like that? and don't tell me sh*t like she brang them happiness!! she just saw sara as food for iris all this quote happiness you're talking about is just an accident that the sensei couldn't have known about before it happens. she didn't push iris to "love" but to eat and that's all. sara is just food for her.

last edited at Jun 15, 2018 6:31PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Aya is her first bride

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Aya is the only one of the two that this could be considered happy, for Iris it's gotta be pure torture

joined Mar 21, 2016

Aya is the only one of the two that this could be considered happy, for Iris it's gotta be pure torture

like I've said before Im well aware of this temporary happiness thing, iris must've been suffering the whole time but we can't deny that she also looks really happy.
if iris really in Pure Suffering Mode the whole time like you've said earlier...
Im fairly certain it wouldn't have been any room for jealously there, cuz she'd be like Depressed n Sad all the time for sure

joined Mar 21, 2016

killing someone by accident isn't the same as killing someone délibaratly! that's exactly what the b*tch sensei is pushing iris to do. and that "great man of your's obviously never suffer from loosing someone if he can still say sh*t like "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" only people who dosn't know what it make to loose someone says thing like this. most of people i know who have lost people they loved rather never have known this someone than loving her/him and suffer afterwhile (well almost most of them) because the suffering is too unbearable.

Alfred Lord Tennyson
that's the great man I mentioned earlier, you could look it up yourself who is this guy.
Im not biggest fan of him or anythn like that but, Im fairly certain he's more qualified than you in teaching some life lessons to ppl

joined Mar 21, 2016

and that still don't change the fact that this sensei b*tch never asked iris and never care about her feelings. she just act without caring AT ALL about sara's condition who's litteraly dying! what kind of teacher condamn there pupils like that? and don't tell me sh*t like she brang them happiness!! she just saw sara as food for iris all this quote happiness you're talking about is just an accident that the sensei couldn't have known about before it happens. she didn't push iris to "love" but to eat and that's all. sara is just food for her.

ppl say "you can't reason with haters"
sigh well I guess they're right...

you're right sensei is bad after all, completely blaming everthn on her is the most rational thing to do

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I want them to have real sex.... so badly hahhahaha xD

Same.

joined Apr 29, 2018

you're right sensei is bad after all, completely blaming everthn on her is the most rational thing to do

i don't blame this b*tch for EVERYTHING. i'm blamming her for not letting iris known what awaits her. iris HAS the right to know what was about to happen before to do it. it's her life and she had the right to choose IF she wanted a bride or not. but NO in this case the sensei didn't gives her any choice and let her condamned someone without knowing IF iris wanted this or not. iris who already see herself as a monster and now knowing she's killing someone she loves do you think that will makes her feel better about her true nature that she already have difficulties with?

joined Apr 29, 2018

Alfred Lord Tennyson
that's the great man I mentioned earlier, you could look it up yourself who is this guy.
Im not biggest fan of him or anythn like that but, Im fairly certain he's more qualified than you in teaching some life lessons to ppl

WHEN exactly did i give "life lessons"? i just told you what I saw. that most of people i saw would prefer never have experienced love if it leads to suffering afterwhile! most of them told me "if i had a time machine or if i had known i would have change things so i never meet this person and now i wouldn't have been hurt and suffering this much" it's no life lessons it's just what i saw from people i know. i can't even count how many times i have heard people(friends for most of them) say that.

joined Mar 21, 2016

Alfred Lord Tennyson

WHEN exactly did i give "life lessons"? i just told you what I saw. that most of people i saw would prefer never have experienced love if it leads to suffering afterwhile! most of them told me "if i had a time machine or if i had known i would have change things so i never meet this person and now i wouldn't have been hurt and suffering this much" it's no life lessons it's just what i saw from people i know. i can't even count how many times i have heard people(friends for most of them) say that.

well said dude, even tho you clearly underestimated the great man by saying

"and that "great man of your's obviously never suffer from loosing someone if he can still say sh*t like "It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" only people who dosn't know what it make to loose someone says thing like this."

you shit on this great man, just cuz he had the same thought with sensei in a way? seriously dude, get ur shit together stop hating.

beside why do you hate sensei so much anyway? all u do is shitting on her for no reason. even tho sensei only did what a rational person would do, actually everythn she does so far is make sense.
we gotta remember that these ppl including sensei are clearly evil from the first place, they must've been doing many shady things about vampire n stuff for years. don't tell me you're expecting em to always babysit those "vampire's snacks" with care huh pftt

joined Apr 29, 2018

WHEN exactly did i give "life lessons"? i just told you what I saw. that most of

beside why do you hate sensei so much anyway? all u do is shitting on her for no reason. even tho sensei only did what a rational person would do, actually everythn she does so far is make sense.
we gotta remember that these ppl including sensei are clearly evil from the first place, they must've been doing many shady things about vampire n stuff for years. don't tell me you're expecting em to always babysit those "vampire's snacks" with care huh pftt

As i told before she didn't gave iris any choice she just tricked her into killing someone else. I don't see in what it's more "rational" tricking two young girls than just explain things to them and tell them " now you have two choices you makes her your bride but kill her or you don't and die instead thing about it before you do anything" THIS is how "rationnal people AND a true teacher would have act. Not tricking them lying with a big smile on her face and condamning one of them who didn't ask anything and just wanted her and iris become friends in the first place.

last edited at Jun 16, 2018 10:28AM

joined Mar 21, 2016

WHEN exactly did i give "life lessons"? i just told you what I saw. that most of

As i told before she didn't gave iris any choice she just tricked her into killing someone else. I don't see in what it's more "rational" tricking two young girls than just explain things to them and tell them " now you have two choices you makes her your bride but kill her or you don't and die instead thing about it before you do anything" THIS is how "rationnal people AND a true teacher would have act. Not tricking them lying with a big smile on her face and condamning one of them who didn't ask anything and just wanted her and iris become friends in the first place.

I thought I made myself clear when I said,

which obviously mean it's perfectly normal n rational by sensei's standard, why u failed to comprehend such an obvious thing?
hmm.. most likely u simply don't care about anthn aside from Hating Sensei with all your might. you're too naive

joined Apr 29, 2018

which obviously mean it's perfectly normal n rational by sensei's standard, why u failed to comprehend such an obvious thing?
hmm.. most likely u simply don't care about anthn aside from Hating Sensei with all your might. you're too naive

yeah i take this in considération! so you admit this b*tch isn't a good person and just did something bad. yes we already KNOW she's evil captain obvious! but you said she did nothing wrong! and now you're saying she's evil? just make up your mind. and yeah if she is evil iris isn't evil! while the sensei just trying to make her as evil and b*tchy as she is. all she did is bring iris future suffering when sara while pass away. yes from an EVIL perspective what she did IS rationnal. but don't tell afterwhile that she DID NOTHING wrong if you're saying she's evil then she do evil things on purpose pretty often. and what she did to iris and sara WAS part of that.

last edited at Jun 16, 2018 11:48PM

joined Mar 21, 2016

yeah i take this in considération! so you admit this b*tch isn't a good person and just did something bad. yes we already KNOW she's evil captain obvious! but you said she did nothing wrong! and now you're saying she's evil? just make up your mind. and yeah if she is evil iris isn't evil! while the sensei just trying to make her as evil and b*tchy as she is. all she did is bring iris future suffering when sara while pass away. yes from an EVIL perspective what she did IS rationnal. but don't tell afterwhile that she DID NOTHING wrong if you're saying she's evil then she do evil things on purpose pretty often. and what she did to iris and sara WAS part of that.

I've already explained pretty much anythn why sensei did nthn wrong, so I don't think I have to repeat myself

cough *cough

are u seriously thinkn this series would end with bad end?
Im fairly certain they'd find out how to prevent kouhai chan "inevitable death" somehow,
cuz u know it's one of takano saku- sensei yuri manga after all.
n most likely the one who came out with that breakthrough would be sensei, she's the adult here after all. Im sure she must've been studying about these vampire stuff for years, so it wouldn't be surprising to me if at the end of the series sensei would save the day.

but still, even if that happy ending didn't happen
we gotta remember
- without sensei iris n kouhai chan wouldn't have met each other,
- without sensei iris n kouhai chan wouldn't have been able to feel any happiness at all.
without a doubt iris would've have died in starvation,
- also if she was unable to hold her thirst, someday she might've killed someone by accident u know.

cough

hence the end of this series isn't set in stone

how about you take my theory about sensei might've saved the day into consideration, instead of only assuming the series would end with kouhai- chan death just to justify sensei's evil deeds
sensei did nthn wrong

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampire_chan_junior_chan_ch10#14
This page mentions 'kazuri logic', does anyone know what that means?

joined Aug 28, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/vampire_chan_junior_chan_ch10#14
This page mentions 'kazuri logic', does anyone know what that means?

Kazari is the vampire girl's surname. It's saying that she's applying her own unique brand of logic.

To reply you must either login or sign up.