Forum › Posts by AimWorks

AimWorks
joined Jun 13, 2017

JunkoAi is cool but this ship is just amazing. Sakura and Saki just compliment each other so well

joined Jun 13, 2017

Sara you better stay alive you absolute cutie! Take care of her Iris!

AimWorks
Citrus discussion 04 Nov 11:58
joined Jun 13, 2017

Look, it's cute and all but building up tension and then suddenly dimissing it is not the way to go.

Also Mei's still a bitch but Yuzu picked her so I guess it's good enough for me

AimWorks
Image Comments 26 Aug 12:09
joined Jun 13, 2017
Ccszmpzukaaobla-orig

Madokami don't even try to act unflattered

Homucifer sees right through it

AimWorks
Citrus discussion 18 Aug 11:04
joined Jun 13, 2017

Author decided to break the sound barrier and end the story just like that? Like, cool I guess but it's literally what everyone theorized but less. Yuzi goes to save Mei, Mei breaks down yada yada boom, marriage.

It seems like such a soulless ending imo

But while Citrus had major roadbumps, I'm happy that Yuzu (and Mei I guess...) got the joy she deserves

last edited at Aug 18, 2018 11:07AM

AimWorks
joined Jun 13, 2017

Someone should make a Rebellion spinoff with Homura going "Nah, get back here."

AimWorks
Image Comments 10 May 09:03
joined Jun 13, 2017
59653298_p0

Madokami and Homucifer pics are the best

AimWorks
Image Comments 06 May 18:30
joined Jun 13, 2017
Cycles

Even God(dess) can bleed

joined Jun 13, 2017

Love this manga so far <3

AimWorks
joined Jun 13, 2017

Homura is the DEFINITION of suffering

AimWorks
Image Comments 22 Feb 19:56
joined Jun 13, 2017
Diakko

These two deserve each other. Both are too precious!!!

AimWorks
Citrus discussion 18 Feb 03:14
joined Jun 13, 2017

I think the basis of hate Mei has been receiving is based on perspective, really.

I've adored Yuzu since the first ever chapter and I grown to love her even more now, with Mei though, there's something that never clicked with me and her. Maybe because I think she's an individual who refuses to love and be loved

Flip it around and you notice that Mei is misunderstood, she loves Yuzu, you cannot deny that she does, even says it in the letter in a subtle way. She was just being selfish all these volumes because she yearns for Yuzu's love but could never truly accept it and be with her because of her "dreams"(I call it an arranged obligation)

I do think Mei made a rational choice with the letter and then secretly leaving but I'm worried for Yuzu. First she's incredibly sensitive and probably had to deal with suicidal tendencies and depression when she recieved the letter and she'll find someway to interfere with Mei's "dream" again.

AimWorks
Citrus discussion 17 Feb 19:20
joined Jun 13, 2017

I agree most when Mei stated she was immature. She has never been able to respond properly to Yuzu's feelings and instead dragged her along for Mei's own selfish desires.

It's unfair to Yuzu and it's unforgivable to part ways with the only person that loves you unconditionally with a note. Mei might as well kicked her down and stepped on her repeatedly while saying "I love you." it's cruel and cowardly making Yuzu suffer because Mei can't get a hold of herself

Of course I don't hate Mei but you can't help but facepalm as you read the letter. I want to make one thing clear

Mei does not deserve Yuzuru. If she can't push aside her family matters and love Yuzu with even half of the love Yuzu offers her, it's clear that the two aren't meant to be together. Yuzu has been trying SO HARD since day 1 to make the relationship work and Mei has been reluctant and pushes away Yuzu's advances. She's doing this against the most genuine person she'll ever know. I hate the lack of trust Mei shows towards Yuzu as if she's testing her loyalty for the fun of it, not taking account Yuzu's feelings.

If Mei truly leaves I hope she feels guilty to the point where she can't sleep at night. I don't want Yuzu to chase her only to get her heart broken again. Yuzu deserves better

last edited at Feb 17, 2018 9:37PM

AimWorks
Image Comments 12 Feb 22:33
joined Jun 13, 2017
62852578_p5

Diana, what's your hand reaching for dear?

joined Jun 13, 2017

Amazing Collab

AimWorks
joined Jun 13, 2017

Cheek rubbing increases frequency the gayer you are

Madoka and Homura's gay levels are off the charts

AimWorks
Image Comments 30 Nov 22:01
joined Jun 13, 2017
Dkaiyfruiaillna-orig

the adrenaline-bursting airhead and the quiet, reserved, (tsundere?)

It's a match made in heaven

AimWorks
Image Comments 24 Nov 17:29
joined Jun 13, 2017
Rocky2

Kyouko better watch herself before interrupting lesbian god and lesbian satan having a moment

joined Jun 13, 2017

Sara's childhood memories hurt a lot

AimWorks
joined Jun 13, 2017

It seems to be another entity entirely that possessed Weiss' body. Poor Ruby had to go through her mother's death and now this...

joined Jun 13, 2017

Holy crap Homura must weigh nothing if Madoka can pick her up

AimWorks
Image Comments 04 Aug 21:40
joined Jun 13, 2017
Ugu

Konata's the flustered one? O_o

AimWorks
Citrus discussion 24 Jul 02:46
joined Jun 13, 2017

Best girl Matsuri <3

AimWorks
Image Comments 22 Jul 01:50
joined Jun 13, 2017
Iqjw82lnp6az

Moe Homu

HomuHomu

Devil Homu

Pick your love potion Madoka

Choose wisely

joined Jun 13, 2017

Madoka was probaly squealing in delight inside whenever she got caught by her devil waifu