Forum › Posts by DaydreamingTime

DaydreamingTime
joined Apr 13, 2019

Can anyone send me the chapter and page where I can find Harumi-san smiling or laughing? I always see her sad

There were some others I considered, but the one absolutely clear moment would be here. This might count as well.

Thank you so much!!! For now it will suffice. But hopefully in the future we can see Harumi-san beaming with joy and sparkles in her eyes!

DaydreamingTime
joined Apr 13, 2019

Can anyone send me the chapter and page where I can find Harumi-san smiling or laughing? I always see her sad

Harumi almost never looks sad. Her most common expressions are, in descending order:

1) Stoical (this is her main concept—she’s expressionless on the outside, and emotional on the inside.)

2) Determined.

3) Surprised (usually at whatever weird shit Chiaki comes up with).

4) Angry (when trying to keep Chiaki in line).

5) Embarrassed.

Any and all of the above may have a blush added to it.

Thanks for the correction. Yes I aleayd see her stoical and blushing really hard. But I never seen her laughing genuinely

That’s a good point. But since we almost never see Harumi outside of her (complex and ambiguous) interactions with Chiaki, there really aren’t many occasions where smiling and laughter would be the default human reaction. If these two should ever get their relationship on a more honest and forthright basis, maybe then we’ll see it. (Judging by the latest chapter, that actually might be close to happening.)

My point is that I don’t think Harumi is actually unhappy, just often frustrated that Chiaki is such a nitwit about the nature of their connection.

I understand. Yeah me too I think deep down Harumi-san is happy its just that I want to see her smiling (explicitly). So I can see the beauty or "shineness" in her face like Chiaki does when she fondle boobs.

Yeah I hope too, that their relationship will continue well. Its so agitating watching/ reading their relationship. Slow burn mangas are so cruel huhu

last edited at Nov 9, 2019 12:38PM

DaydreamingTime
joined Apr 13, 2019

Harumi almost never looks sad. Her most common expressions are, in descending order:

1) Stoical (this is her main concept—she’s expressionless on the outside, and emotional on the inside.)

2) Determined.

3) Surprised (usually at whatever weird shit Chiaki comes up with).

4) Angry (when trying to keep Chiaki in line).

5) Embarrassed.

Any and all of the above may have a blush added to it.

Thanks for the correction. Yes I aleayd see her stoical and blushing really hard. But I never seen her laughing genuinely

DaydreamingTime
joined Apr 13, 2019

DaydreamingTime
joined Apr 13, 2019

I think this Chinese RAWS from Ch. 13 -22.
Huhu please translate in english! On ch. 20 they MARRIED huhu! i know its sad but I want to read!!!
https://www.manhuaren.com/m608098/

last edited at Apr 13, 2019 8:29PM