Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri (Side Stories) discussion

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Lala san in CH03 is so.. cool
She just outright confess to Heke san...Oww
This is so cute.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Well it looks like the mom is accepting of them. But there were still a couple of times where I wondered if she truly understands that they are lovers.

I'm sure she does, she's only pretending not to get it to not put pressure on her.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Cute chapter. On this page was she saying that for the cake or in response to the look of contempt? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fuzoroi_no_renri_side_stories_ch47#11

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

DrJamesFox posted:

Cute chapter. On this page was she saying that for the cake or in response to the look of contempt? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fuzoroi_no_renri_side_stories_ch47#11

Why not both?

last edited at Sep 14, 2024 11:59AM

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Oyayokodon

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Oyayokodon

1. Misspelling (sorry I had to)
  2. Horny people are the same everywhere
Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

"Unlike you, she's amenable...." Snagging her a doting new daughter.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Pleasantly surprised by Shinohara's mom being so accepting of their relationship despite being introduced as very old-fashioned.

Useless-
joined Jul 26, 2016

lmao she got Justin Wong'd

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Mh, well, makes sense of course, but this is "always" the way these type of relationships nowadays go. dunno what other option there could be, but somebody come up with something :p

joined Apr 2, 2023

There is that manga where the girl goes back in time to when her teacher was a student. That was an original take.

With this series it doesn't seem like there will be a time jump since this is running along with the other characters, so perhaps it will stay a slow burn.

Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

Is this manga winding down? Seems like some of the stories are kinda heading towards a conclusion.

To reply you must either login or sign up.