Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri (Side Stories) discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Heavensrun posted:

I think I am getting more and more confused because it seems to me that both series are on different time line.

Me too. Like, Saori and Shizuku are dating now? Since when?

They're not dating, Shizuku's just acknowledged her own feelings for Saori. This is probably why Saori is asking about confessions, either she's thinking of confessing, or she's recognized that Shizuku has caught actual feelings and is expecting one. But they're not official, so Saori says "I'm not dating anybody" and describes the planned shrine visit as being "with a friend."

Huh. There was a confession.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fuzoroi_no_renri_side_stories_ch19#14

As far as I know, they're now dating.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fuzoroi_no_renri_side_stories_ch19#16 (vertical text)

She was just eluding her sister's question.

last edited at Nov 27, 2023 3:05AM

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I think I am getting more and more confused because it seems to me that both series are on different time line.

They're not dating, Shizuku's just acknowledged her own feelings for Saori. This is probably why Saori is asking about confessions, either she's thinking of confessing, or she's recognized that Shizuku has caught actual feelings and is expecting one. But they're not official, so Saori says "I'm not dating anybody" and describes the planned shrine visit as being "with a friend."

They're a couple. She's just being coy and the joke is that her sister immediately picked up on it and panicked. She also mentioned confessing "without words," not just confessing. The point is that she wanted Shizuku to pick up on the obvious but instead she had to confess through words (as posted by the commenter above).

She's "jealous" that her sisters relationship actually went the way she wanted hers to go, where the relationship was just obvious and no one had to make a confession. This is something she complained about to Shizuku before. She's jealous that her sister's gf wasn't as dense as hers.

When she says "I wouldn't keep secrets," you can see her looking "at the camera" or looking away from her sister. The end of chapter text also says it's about sisterly estrangement (joke being that they've now reached the point where the little sister creates space from the big sister and keeps relationship secrets).

last edited at Nov 27, 2023 9:45AM

joined Jul 8, 2020

Eh.. Wait, Iori doesn't know? I thought she knew

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Eh.. Wait, Iori doesn't know? I thought she knew

Chapter 21 is ambiguous about that.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

All of the manager’s advice to sugimoto is always so ruthless lol

I want to see her go after someone for real

Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

loved

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Heavensrun posted:

Huh. There was a confession.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fuzoroi_no_renri_side_stories_ch19#14

As far as I know, they're now dating.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fuzoroi_no_renri_side_stories_ch19#16 (vertical text)

She was just eluding her sister's question.

Yeah, I must have missed that chapter. Appreciate the correction.

joined Sep 10, 2022

Out of all the couples, they're my favorite. I like them all but these two have a dynamic that I enjoy the most.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Profaning each other at the shrine: hardcore.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I'm not crying your cryign

joined Sep 10, 2022

Love this, love them, love this series, even though I don't know why it's been broken up into "side stories, in this way. These chapters are part of the main series. They're direct continuation.

last edited at Apr 2, 2024 11:28PM

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

What the heck is wrong with Shizuku's eye in the last panel? That's just ... eerie.

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

What the heck is wrong with Shizuku's eye in the last panel? That's just ... eerie.

Omg I didn't even notice. Terrifying

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

She’s turning into prey, so her eyes are migrating to the side of her head to allow for a wider field of vision.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Sometimes, Mikanuji's art is weird like that. She has problems with 3/4 side faces.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

That pov at the end was... chef's kiss. Wow.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

All things end. The point is to enjoy the journey.

To reply you must either login or sign up.