Forum › Normality and Monsters discussion

joined Apr 15, 2013

you know thinking about it, itou says that shes bad at understanding social cues but shes really good at reading how people feel, while takahashi is really good at understanding social cues but really bad at reading how people feel.

theyre very complimentary to each other.

That is a great observation. You are very correct.

In other news, I am so down for this to turn into a horror monster harem where the mc constantly has no idea what is going on. It would be super progressive since all the monsters so far are gender fluid.

joined Nov 21, 2018

The return of the Lizard tag! \ ' w ' /

Old_Man_Majes
Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

A shark-tooth gyaru? I was definitely not expecting this development, but I'm intrigued.

joined May 10, 2021

Holy crap it just keeps on getting better.
And I want a magic that lets me transform into a cute gyaru as well.
Thanks for the update!

joined Apr 10, 2023

Interesting that they kept the vest of the teacher disguise while reshaping it to fit a new body, but did change the pants to a skirt. I guess the camouflage difficulty mentioned got in the way of fully imitating the school uniform?

joined Aug 11, 2022

Like user girlswhokiss said...Slenderman Chameleon (+Cute glasses gyaru element) XD

Thank you very much translator(s)!! Lol Did not expect a new chapter so soon.

Our cute MC scene when she got poke in the cheeks and look so happy when it was worm-monster girl was cute. Ahh the ability to read people subtle emotions and attitudes are actually a useful skill that not everyone has in life (minor expressions, emotion output and body language). I have to some degree but our MC here is probably better at it than me and most people here...too bad she is also socially clumsy and a bit of a awkward introvert unlike Worm-monster girl lol

The teacher (original) who died....yep once again...his death was probably 99% deserved...MC felt creep out and could feel his annoyance to her [Cuz she is a weird and not breedable/easy to deal with to him]...Wonder if our New Monster loot his apartment for stuff, he been gone for 2 weeks to almost a month by now and not like he is going to need it...Wonder if our new monster is getting his paychecks now too (Just got to make a new account and claim your PC got destroyed+forget password)~

Like everyone else, the turn of events was unexpected...our MC and worm-monster girl might end up getting closer but not through a tense difficult battle like I expect but possibly from a 3rd party friend helping them get closer (Definitely a different type monster compared to worm-monster girl) due to a new trio-friendship relationship.

Even if our awkward cute MC here ends up dying at the end...I would be happy as long as Worm-girl monster ends up crying tears of sadness at MC's death before consuming her XD

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

Oh my?? Could it be? Peak!?

Thanks for the update! This is such a wild ride.

joined May 30, 2020

Slenderman yuri is now real. Rejoice!!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Gyaru Slenderman. Fantastic

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Love triangle?

joined Jul 15, 2023

collect my pages

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

god yes

Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022

Monster girl yuri harem? I can already see Takahashi getting jealous about her new rival, while also completely denying that a monster like her could ever have these kinds of emotions.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

T-...triangle monster body horror yuri?

joined Aug 1, 2022

Slenderman yuri is now real. Rejoice!!

I've never known how much I needed slenderman yuri until right now.

This is gorgeous, amazing, beautiful, fantastic. There has to be a bizarre love triangle going to happen unless even more monster girls show up! I love the cheery gyaru new addition to the group.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Before we declare this the start of a love triangle, it should be remembered that it's barely a romance at all so far. This could kick that off, but I think it's more likely that the new girl is going to provide an alternate viewpoint on blending in with humanity

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Bless the translator for not keeping us in suspense for too long.

As for the story I have no words. No, I do have an open question. Will this become a monster collecting thing, or will it just be two-three (or a few more?) of those to give us a different perspective on this whole monster world?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Bless the translator for not keeping us in suspense for too long.

As for the story I have no words. No, I do have an open question. Will this become a monster collecting thing, or will it just be two-three (or a few more?) of those to give us a different perspective on this whole monster world?

for all we know she could be dead next chapter, when Takahashi comes in with the "Hands off, she's my prey" and murderizes Slendergal, all 'A Monster Wants To Eat Me' style xD

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Slenderman? Not a shock. Shark tooth gyaru? Surprising. This series sure keeps me on my toes...

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

im so fucking hyped for gyaru slenderman. this manga is on the top of my radar right now, i'm really excited to see how things shift.

To reply you must either login or sign up.