Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022
Mikulovania-1772315640168149366-img1

TenShion W..!

Harrier
Spell discussion 28 Mar 13:35
Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

Loving this series so far. Dastardly old Remilia looks great in Azuma Aya's art style too.

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

Thanks for the TL.

Each new chapter is raising more questions...gotta wonder how all the disparate elements are going to tie together.

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

I've warmed on this manga a lot in the past few chapters, things are really getting interesting now.

And yeah, buff Yuugi! She's so cool...

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

Thanks for the TL. Lots of different threads coming up now.

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

Another Ashiyama Bungaku Banger? Let's go.

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

Ok, this chapter was good.

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

I've been tossing around some thoughts about it...but, yeah, this says it better than I could. It's a shame since Lotus Eaters has been consistently good, even if I liked the initial few chapters the best so far; I don't know how to account for this gulf in quality, unless ZUN just can't write thrillers.

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

This was comfy. Seiran and Ringo don't show up too much in doujins, which is a shame when there's a lot of interest you can do with them and their new life in Gensokyo.

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

Hisona's doujins are always a treat to read. Thanks for the TL!

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

Probably!

This was a good read, thanks for the TL.

Harrier
Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022
Sseun_4-1675607518301790208-img1

Oh, this is beautiful. Love the vibrant colors.

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

Yeah idk why it's doing this structure. Realllly hope it doesn't keep repeating for the cast of every following game.

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

Thanks for the TL! This manga's a great comfy read.

Harrier
Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

A big thank you to everyone who was involved in scanlating this wonderful series. I'm going to miss it.

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

First Nitori and now even Reimu...Marisa can't catch a break from her friends.

Love the detailed translator's notes at the end of the chapters, they add a lot to my understanding and enjoyment. The music recs are fun too!

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

Recall that when Reimu embarrassed Sanae at a party, her first idea for getting back was to beat her up or lay a curse on her (back in Wild and Horned Hermit). Sanae just has a violent cast of mind - and I think that's great.

Harrier
Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022
Cookietanukiart-1554482152217399297-img1

A Lotus Eaters pairing...very nice.

Harrier
Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

Love this one. Hatate doesn't appear much, whether in fanworks or canon, but her being kind of a shut-in it makes sense in a way.

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

I'd say it's out of character, but it makes complete sense for Kaguya to at least threaten eternity over a Mahjong game.

Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

^TBF, PMiSS back in 2006 had Ran and Yuuka among others openly visiting the village, or the Prismrivers putting on concerts for humans. Even in the most recent materials youkai doing business in the village wear enough of a disguise to let both sides maintain a polite fiction that the nice lady selling you drugs or tools is just a human.

Anyway, this series is just as good on a reread as the first time. Yuuka's depicted with a not-very-alien personality, which I think is a missed opportunity, but it still works for the story the author wanted to tell. A nice Yuuka is good too.

Harrier
Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

This series is so comfy. Love to see that updates are being posted again!

Harrier
Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

Thank you! I'd even checked the Food tag, but I must have missed it.

Harrier
Violin
joined Feb 10, 2022

Trying to find a Touhou doujin set before Mountain of Faith; Reimu get spirited away to the outside world and meets Sanae and Suwako just before they move their shrine to Gensokyo. I remember this doujin originally had no tags.