Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

joined Oct 2, 2021

Nanase - "you smell nice Yuni"
"Yeah babe, it's a new perfum by Fuuko , odour le kh nt"

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_girlfriends_not_here_today_ch12#12

"I'm sure we won because you came, Yuni"—oh yeah, come she did alright....

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

Now that we are on chapter 23, I have a question...
Did Yuni's mom ask Yuni whether she has a "girlfriend" or "lover" p187-189 after Yuni says she does not have a boyfriend?

After revealing Yuni's domestic life, I actually like her a lot more now.

last edited at Feb 17, 2024 11:38PM

Now that we are on chapter 23, I have a question...
Did Yuni's mom ask Yuni whether she has a "girlfriend" or "lover" p187-189 after Yuni says she does not have a boyfriend?

After revealing Yuni's domestic life, I actually like her a lot more now.

Is there a link to the raw chapter of 23?

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Can't you all have a bit of patience?

I finished translating and typesetting it and it's in QC.

It came out a day ago, ffs.

Just wait.

last edited at Feb 18, 2024 2:34PM

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

^
Thank you for the hard work,
I just am not sure if indeed
Does Yuni's mom really ask three times in the order of "Boyfriend?" "Girlfriend?" "Lover?". That means she is amazing and totally progressive in her views

joined Apr 10, 2023

I really don't get what horrible crimes people are Fuuko committing, unless you take some kinda sin-based perspective. Oh no, the devil woman is tempting me to sin, it's all her fault! Lol. I don't even know why people think she doesn't actually love Yuni, we've had her inner monologue and seen her cry over her. Just because she's smart and resourceful in trying to make her dreams come true does not make those dreams false, that would be silly.
I really just want the best for Fuuko, but we probably can't have that so I'll have to settle for her getting the failgirl she wants with Yuni. And I actually do genuinely believe that Fuuko x Yuni (Fuuni? Hmm) could actually work out long term. Fuuko would make Yuni feel confidently loved while also being capable of materially keeping her useless ass alive, and Yuni obviously makes Fuuko feel like a superwoman. Their compatibility is really good. Even if Fuuko works out of the house while Yuni stays at home I bet they'd still work out, because Fuuko acts in exactly the way Yuni wants when they're together to keep her going when they're not. And the things Fuuko wants that Yuni can't give her, like someone to talk about her fungus book with, she can get online from Internet friends. Win/win, 100% compatibility.... as long as they don't fuck it up by adding a third in there lol

last edited at Feb 19, 2024 11:54AM

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I really don't get what horrible crimes people are Fuuko committing, unless you take some kinda sin-based perspective. Oh no, the devil woman is tempting me to sin, it's all her fault! Lol. I don't even know why people think she doesn't actually love Yuni, we've had her inner monologue and seen her cry over her. Just because she's smart and resourceful in trying to make her dreams come true does not make those dreams false, that would be silly.
I really just want the best for Fuuko, but we probably can't have that so I'll have to settle for her getting the failgirl she wants with Yuni. And I actually do genuinely believe that Fuuko x Yuni (Fuuni? Hmm) could actually work out long term. Fuuko would make Yuni feel confidently loved while also being capable of materially keeping her useless ass alive, and Yuni obviously makes Fuuko feel like a superwoman. Their compatibility is really good. Even if Fuuko works out of the house while Yuni stays at home I bet they'd still work out, because Fuuko acts in exactly the way Yuni wants when they're together to keep her going when they're not. And the things Fuuko wants that Yuni can't give her, like someone to talk about her fungus book with, she can get online from Internet friends. Win/win, 100% compatibility.... as long as they don't fuck it up by adding a third in there lol

Yeah, I'm on the same page mostly. I feel like we're moving towards Yuni and Fuuko ending up back together but we'll see. Unless things change, Yuni continues to notice that as she and Nanase get closer, they seem less and less compatible. That could change but so far it's been a consistent trend. Add on the mother's quote, Yuni's comparing Fuuko to her dead cat whom she misses and wondering about her crying, etc. It seems like a picture is being painted but I'm not sure yet how it plans to follow through. I think we won't get a good hint as to where it's going until Yuni and Fuuko meet again. I want to see how they interact now.

last edited at Feb 19, 2024 4:50PM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

I really don't get what horrible crimes people are Fuuko committing

Only if one considers general asshole-ish behavior a crime I suppose. Which it thankfully isn't, phew, so many of us would be in trouble otherwise!

It does make Fuuko rather harder to sympathize with though, and this latest chapter did not really move that particular needle. Is this entire volume going to be just gazing at the world's most hesitant shoe starting to drop or what?

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

I root for Fuuko because she's hot. I don't need to sympathize with her.

Yes, I'm shallow. Sue me.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Oh no is that Fuuko... healing? Is that Fuuko... getting just that little bit more well-adjusted? I'm like bracing now lmao, it is fun to see that Yuni lives in the kind of loving household that immediately makes it obvious why she puts herself and her own needs first so badly. And then Fuuko's household makes it immediately obvious why she's so desperately okay with being second place with just having anyone at all love and care for her even if it's only the love you'd give to an afterthought.

And as for Nanase.... well she sure is here. Maybe we'll find out more later.

last edited at Feb 19, 2024 4:53PM

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

wait why was this chapter kind of awesome

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

I'm simply happy for the existence of this chapter

identification-projection-preheterosexuality
Please%20actually
joined Mar 13, 2018

A+ mom chapter

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Why is Yuni's mom kinda...

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Alright...I withdraw anything I said about Yuni that was mean...I can understand her character much better now, also Fuuko thinking the baby is cute..is that supposed to mean hope in new beginnings or something? Fuuko's parents seem delightful...can't blame her for being a bit cucko-cucko,I like her more now! and silly Yuni,! Yuni and Meeko!!

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

The moms need girlfriend too
Also, how the baby has this much hair?

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

I was watching in my mind a "movie" about Fuuko, Yuni, and their babies as happy and affectionate family, and Fuuko truly deserves to have it all.
She is in the worst position, after we saw glimpses in family situations of all 3 MCs.
Her mother is awful (no comment, she said enough about herself)

On the family pic, all of them are faceless with visible mouths, only Fuuko has the eyes (and she is standing aside like a stranger)
It tells everything what we have to know about her family and their goals in life. They remind me of caterpillars chewing leaf from the tree called money and they can't get enough, they want more and more.

I'm rooting for Fuuko to find happiness with Yuni and I wish them lots of babies and lots of love.

About Yuni. Mother did not give the blessing for her relationship with Nanase.
And it's good that it happened before she saw Nanase.
Why?
Because THIS is the moment TA-TA-TA-TAAAAA:
-Mother's face looks very similar like face of Nanase!

It could be coincidence if there's not another similarity:
-Mother was always busy and Yuni waited for her to come home.

Sounds familiar?
I'm curious if someone noticed same things as me, or have any thoughts about what I said?

last edited at Feb 19, 2024 8:38PM

joined Apr 10, 2023

I really don't get what horrible crimes people are Fuuko committing

Only if one considers general asshole-ish behavior a crime I suppose. Which it thankfully isn't, phew, so many of us would be in trouble otherwise!

It does make Fuuko rather harder to sympathize with though, and this latest chapter did not really move that particular needle. Is this entire volume going to be just gazing at the world's most hesitant shoe starting to drop or what?

I wouldn't call her asshole-ish, I'd call her... passionate lol. She's obviously flawed, I'd imagine she's been working through the last few chapters' events in her head wondering what she did wrong. Wouldn't be surprised if "being too demanding and confrontational" comes out as the conclusion, she pushed to try to end things definitively before Yuni was quite ready to move on, which shows Fuuko in retrospect to be less manipulative than she previously came across as. She wasn't winning because she's a puppet master making Yuni dance to her tune, she was winning because Yuni really did want her, and she stopped winning because Yuni flinched out of guilt for being a "cheater".
Yuni is clearly coming around to the realization "I can be happy AND not a cheater if I just give up on this busted ass relationship with Nanase". That's a revelation Fuuko was hoping Yuni'd have BEFORE Fuuko got hurt two chapters ago, and hopefully she will be receptive to that revelation when she hears it coming in late. Better than never, right? What's a little emotional suffering between this cast of characters, it's hardly like they're new to it at this point lmao

last edited at Feb 19, 2024 7:38PM

joined Jan 24, 2022

Good mom vs shitty mom

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Someone's gotten meaningful character development in my sexytimes emotional trainwreck!

I demand to see the manager!

Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

I want to write a incest fic with the mom

maker help us all

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Someone's gotten meaningful character development in my sexytimes emotional trainwreck!

I demand to see the manager!

Manager: is there a problem?

joined Jun 3, 2020

As always, nothing heals mental scars like the sight of a cute little baby.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

People, I figured out why Yuni cheated.
But I think it's better to write about it later after the wave of first impressions about the chapter pass

To reply you must either login or sign up.