Forum › A Face You Shouldn't Show discussion

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

and finally we get "the face she shouldn't show" lmao. Sure also looks like Io is having a little bit of a crisis realizing that she's suddenly into all these perverted things that she never was before, though I'd wager that's because attraction does make all the difference, and it's hot for her specifically because she's doing it with Misa.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

and finally we get "the face she shouldn't show" lmao. Sure also looks like Io is having a little bit of a crisis realizing that she's suddenly into all these perverted things that she never was before, though I'd wager that's because attraction does make all the difference, and it's hot for her specifically because she's doing it with Misa.

Io is (re?)discovering her repressed sexuality with a person she is down bad for. It's like taking your first driving lessons in a racing car on one of those German autobahns without a speed limit.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Io is (re?)discovering her repressed sexuality with a person she is down bad for. It's like taking your first driving lessons in a racing car on one of those German autobahns without a speed limit.

It also helps that Misa is an experienced race-car driver and is really into it as well, though she does not admit it yet. I don't think it's just attraction, there's some serious chemistry between the two that makes this a lot hotter for the two of them.

And also just generally a lot hotter- fuck. me. That was some of the hottest shit I've seen in the last few months. I find Io's awakening to be really satisfying, and I also love specifically Misa really trying hard to deny how into it she is. "I'm not into...", "I'm just playing along with...", but in the end, she can't get enough of it. I really want to see the moment she realizes. In the meantime, though, seems like an absolute shitraiser of a storm is brewing. Not sure how big a fan I am of that, but I am looking forward to seeing what comes next.

last edited at Feb 17, 2024 9:36AM

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

this series just doesn't miss. much appreciated, scanlating team :)

I23iaj6av56b1
joined Apr 18, 2023

got damn!!!!!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

“I’m not interested in being a dom.”

Noooooo, that’s perfectly obvious, dear. You’re simply being accommodating. Because you just can’t help being a people-pleaser.

Freenbeckforever
joined Oct 28, 2022

Oh no if I ever become a sadist hostess and get stalked by a masochist actress, I might be influenced by an erotic comic to cross ethical lines! Thank God you're here to warn me otherwise!

I've just read chapter 6 in the Spanish translation, and I can tell you something:

Io is not the fucking stalker in this story.

Omg I don't think I've ever wanted to waste a character in a yuri manga as much as I want to waste Io's bitch of a manager. I hope Misa kicks her ass. Grr.

Huh, the bitch is already pretty nasty in just a few pages in this chapter. So I guess it's gonna get worse? I'm not really surprised.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Oh no if I ever become a sadist hostess and get stalked by a masochist actress, I might be influenced by an erotic comic to cross ethical lines! Thank God you're here to warn me otherwise!

I've just read chapter 6 in the Spanish translation, and I can tell you something:

Io is not the fucking stalker in this story.

Omg I don't think I've ever wanted to waste a character in a yuri manga as much as I want to waste Io's bitch of a manager. I hope Misa kicks her ass. Grr.

Huh, the bitch is already pretty nasty in just a few pages in this chapter. So I guess it's gonna get worse? I'm not really surprised.

I'm kind of expecting the manager to have put a tracking device on Io. Haven't read ahead, but we'll see if I'm right....

joined May 10, 2021

Holy crap that was one hot chapter!
I'm kind of excited to see what Io's manager will bring to the table. She seems to be bitch, and an overly protective one at that, but surely it'll work well. Ish.
Thanks for the chapter!

Us%20din%202
joined Dec 23, 2018

Next episode - boss battle: Manager vs Misa
Weapons: scourges, snakes' tongues

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Battlefield: Io's body.

Us%20din%202
joined Dec 23, 2018

Battlefield: Io's body.

You added depth to my words.
And now my imagination is running wild!
(thinking about unlocked items and...the outcomes) he he

Dog%20me
joined Oct 3, 2018

Amazin’

joined Apr 28, 2021

The only chapter I've read part of this series is chapter 5, but the earlier chapters, from the comments, seem a bit scary. Chapter 5 was really great though...

joined Apr 10, 2023

That manager looks pretty goddamn unhinged with all those middle of the night phone calls. It's she obsessed with Io? In love with her? Related to her? Either way I hope she gets hit by a car

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

100% it's because of attraction-- although I definitely think she likely was going to have a sub side to her anyway. I'm kinda confused about Misa... she says she's just doing this for Io, but is she enjoying herself too? lol

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

100% it's because of attraction-- although I definitely think she likely was going to have a sub side to her anyway. I'm kinda confused about Misa... she says she's just doing this for Io, but is she enjoying herself too? lol

She definitely is.

Ch5 p23: "Seeing your face all messed up like this... I can't get enough of it"

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

Wow, I remember reading the first Chapter when it came out but kind of forgot about this series in the meantime. But now I read through it until chapter 5 and holly molly was that a ride! I love that this manga takes it slow in how the two women meet and how they discover their own kinks and fetishes. It really makes you want to know more about the main characters and I am hyped to see how the story develops in the future :)

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

Manager-san should get in on it

To reply you must either login or sign up.