Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Lol, thanks Chads and happy holidays!

joined Sep 12, 2023

I mean, this one seems a little unclear to me? You could interpret it as "Mask groped Kaoru and Kaoru is thinking about it later in the bath" but it also feels like it could be read as "Kaoru fell asleep in the bath and had a smutty dream about Mask."

But I mean, that could just be my brain struggling with the 180 this ship did a few installments ago.

Yeah, I got a little of that ambiguity myself. I think it's real, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it's not.

A lot of people are wondering the same thing. It's understandable.
First, because it's a brutal change for Mask who had established a little while ago that she was happy being friends with cute nicknames and everything.
Second, because it doesn't make sense. If she felt a strong attraction to Kaoru the moment she saw her it just doesn't make sense the way she responded to her advances.
Third, because Kaoru had already dreamed this kind of thing before. All of this is suspiciously extremely similar to a daydream Kaoru had once where Mask admits she always liked Kaoru and was just being cold to her on a whim.
We have to choose between Mask's character making a 180 turn, or Kaoru having yet another dream about Mask. And the former one doesn't seem Kishi's style at all.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Page 7 gave me a little scare. All previous pages were dedicated each to an established romantic couple—girls who are dating now or who (we all know) will be dating in the future. Then page 7 came and there's Kaoru linking arms lovingly with... Honoka. Σ(꒪ȏ꒪) Eep!

Remember y'all, this is a character guide, not a couple guide. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Are the chapter 282.4 "notes" official from the author?

Those are translator's notes, sorry for the confusion!

That's why it has "Character Guide by the Chads" in the name, lol.
The parts that start with "From Kishi-sensei" are by the author himself and thus official. The rest is translator's notes.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Why are people saying Ayano and Miyoshi kissed? Do they mean the hug in the Mini-chapter?

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

God as my witness, until this very moment, I thought Mari and Yuu were just Ai and Chie. Shorter long-haired blond girl with taller short-haired tanned(?) skin girl. It's why I thought for so long that they'd come so far since their earlier appearances, which just felt icky. But no! Ai and Chie have always been good. It's the other two that gimme the yucks. Not as bad as Kaoru, but Kaoru's a toxic pile of sludge that isn't good for anyone to be around.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

....poorly...concealed....GAYNESS.....noted

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

Why are people saying Ayano and Miyoshi kissed? Do they mean the hug in the Mini-chapter?

There was a chapter, long ago. Don't ask me the number. It should be easy to find if you look for the right tags.

The two were in the library iirc and Ayano stole a kiss from Miyoshi while Miyoshi had her eyes covered. Then Ayano claimed she had just pressed her fingers on Miyoshi's lips to trick her, and Miyoshi called Ayano on her bullshit because fingers shmingers that had totally been a kiss.

In any other manga, this development would have resulted in a heated discussion and Ayano would have been forced to confess her love. In VE the whole thing was forgotten and never mentioned again, and readers barely remember it. :-(

joined May 23, 2013

First, because it's a brutal change for Mask who had established a little while ago that she was happy being friends with cute nicknames and everything.

Nah, Mask knows very, very well that Kaoru is attracted to her. She knows doing that cutesy stuff will encourage her, which is why she does it.

Second, because it doesn't make sense. If she felt a strong attraction to Kaoru the moment she saw her it just doesn't make sense the way she responded to her advances.

Mask is blushing like crazy when Kaoru first starts hitting on her. She turns Kaoru down because despite being attracted to her, she doesn't want a relationship at that time, and probably knows about her being a player. She starts acting colder when Kaoru refuses to take "no" for an answer.

joined Dec 7, 2017

Nao actually wants an harem..

Given Nao's general proclivities, I'm pretty sure this is more in the vein of public molestation more than harem fantasies.

Yeah that's pretty much what I got from it too. Especially with the expressions on some of those fingers...I just didn't know how to phrase it delicately xD

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Mahi-Mahi just slaying out there. Real magical stuff.

joined Apr 10, 2023

I'm surprised with how cautious Eli x Honoka is described when this chapter has happened (plus all the other shit they've gotten up to)
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch250
Edit: lol these two lovebirds have multiple chapters with "confession" in the title
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch224

last edited at Dec 26, 2023 8:20AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Daremo from Parts Unknown posted:

There was a chapter, long ago. Don't ask me the number. It should be easy to find if you look for the right tags.

The two were in the library iirc and Ayano stole a kiss from Miyoshi while Miyoshi had her eyes covered. Then Ayano claimed she had just pressed her fingers on Miyoshi's lips to trick her, and Miyoshi called Ayano on her bullshit because fingers shmingers that had totally been a kiss.

In any other manga, this development would have resulted in a heated discussion and Ayano would have been forced to confess her love. In VE the whole thing was forgotten and never mentioned again, and readers barely remember it. :-(

Ch100

joined Jun 28, 2018

What's with you all "booty, booty"?

And with that one elegant line, Mask/Kaoru have become my favorite ship

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

pretty underwhelming for a mariri - mayuyu chapter

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Hmm...maybe Legs for this chapter?

last edited at Jan 9, 2024 8:19PM

Black%20meow
joined Jul 3, 2013

Mariri's face, page 6 second panel: "Won't you continue?"

Ren%e2%80%99py_logo_6-13-6_200x307px
joined Jan 21, 2023

pretty underwhelming for a mariri - mayuyu chapter

It's all in the subversion of the senpai/kohai dynamics. Mariri has realized since long ago that Mayuyu is a hopeless birdbrain and she plays her like a fiddle. Mayuyu fumes but she can't do anything about it - useless girl that she is, both as a senpai and a lesbian.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Yeah, Miyoshi would 100% think this is brilliant, it figures :P

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Lol- what's the point making fake highschool girl panties when you got plenty of real ones?

Pear and Cabbage in a Pot
joined Oct 19, 2023

Lol- what's the point making fake highschool girl panties when you got plenty of real ones?

Tricking the boys?
"Hey pervert wanna buy my used, still warm panties? Just 10.000 yen!"

joined Oct 19, 2022

Tricking the boys?

At the beginning, when the manga was kinky and the girls were shameless, maybe.

Now it's gotten too wholesome for that.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Tricking the boys?

Boys don't exist in the Virgin Empire universe. Babies just appear spontaneously when two girls love each other very much and call each other ''cute'' enough time ;)

Nikaidousingherfirstmask
joined Aug 8, 2019

Ngl I’m a little uncomfortable with this one

joined Mar 26, 2021

Boys don't exist in the Virgin Empire universe. Babies just appear spontaneously when two girls love each other very much and call each other ''cute'' enough time ;)

The ones that exist are gay too

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ngl I’m a little uncomfortable with this one

I'll assume your joking since this is the tamest chapter in existance.

To reply you must either login or sign up.